Casey's Ghost Writer Breaks His Silence ...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We shall see if anything happens.
She made False Statements on her First application for Indigent Status on July 17 2008

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/wp-c.../20080717-Application-for-Indigent-Status.pdf

Has she ever told the truth about anything?

I can answer that- NO!

Plus since signing this document and stating that no other payment of any kind will be due to Baez, they come up with a non-itemized $500K bill from him....

She has a documented history of lying and giving false statements
She lied to LE many many many many times..we have heard the audio recordings
She gave false statements..false LE incident report
She gave false application for indigent status july 2008
:twocents:

Wait!!! I may have found 1 document that is truthful..her 2nd application for Indigent status..(Andrea Lyon was on board as her attorney)

BUT..in the filing for the 2nd indigent status in 2010 Baez/Lyon (point #7) do state that Casey has received NO INCOME during the time she has been incarcerated...WHOOOOAAA..The IRS has a different story to tell in the amount of $200,000 received from ABC in 2008 for which she did not claim.

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-07/55220170.pdf

And for the poster who noticed her signature...its different in these applications

^^^ I remember this- when her signature changed to resemble Jose Baez.

She is mondo bizzarro- that is for certain.

Schrader just filed a change of address with the court, from Greene to Cheney Mason....

That's interesting. Maybe, just possibly, the change indicates Cheney feels a need to take total control because of the bk fraud allegations.

Though I want her to be held accountable somehow some way sometime, I have a feeling she'll slither past the fraud charges. Legally, it doesn't matter that she is being supported by others. That support, even it totalled in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, doesn't count as income or assets, as long as it wasn't given to her in cash. Bankruptcy fraud relating to assets is most commonly when the debtor gives away assets or tries to hide them. Once again the law doesn't anticipate the likes of her and hr situation, and so fails to work towards justice.

As for lying under oath or what not as the basis for bk fraud. The problem is she has not been paid a cent for any future writings/interviews, etc., right? Remember that whole tussle over just this issue? Whether or not the bk court could consider her unwritten "memoirs" of whatever sort as assets?

She paid $25k for the rights to make money off Caylee in the future. The court accepted that as a comprise.

The record of how often FL bankruptcy courts bother to investigates bk fraud is absolutely dismal. Very very few cases do get investigated, and in less than half of those investigated are debtors found to have committed fraud. The fraud cases I read about were universally way more obvious and egregiously fraudulent than her case, and typically involved the hiding of assets worth a great deal of money.

Even if it can be proven that she---and not CM-- lied about discussing contracts, isn't it the case that she was and is so toxic that no one has been willing to make her an offer? The court may see a lie if that's so, but what they may also see is that her lies don't translate into assets. Minus real assets being on the table I somehow doubt the court will go after her or reverse the bk ruling.

Add to that the brick wall of attorney client privilege that CM can claim...IMO bk courts are not equipped to handle debtors who come represented with high powered attys willing and able to bend the law to protect their clients.

IMO this effort will fail too. I sure hope I'm wrong.

That's interesting. Maybe, just possibly, the change indicates Cheney feels a need to take total control because of the bk fraud allegations.

Though I want her to be held accountable somehow some way sometime, I have a feeling she'll slither past the fraud charges. Legally, it doesn't matter that she is being supported by others. That support, even it totalled in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, doesn't count as income or assets, as long as it wasn't given to her in cash. Bankruptcy fraud relating to assets is most commonly when the debtor gives away assets or tries to hide them. Once again the law doesn't anticipate the likes of her and hr situation, and so fails to work towards justice.

As for lying under oath or what not as the basis for bk fraud. The problem is she has not been paid a cent for any future writings/interviews, etc., right? Remember that whole tussle over just this issue? Whether or not the bk court could consider her unwritten "memoirs" of whatever sort as assets?

She paid $25k for the rights to make money off Caylee in the future. The court accepted that as a comprise.

The record of how often FL bankruptcy courts bother to investigates bk fraud is absolutely dismal. Very very few cases do get investigated, and in less than half of those investigated are debtors found to have committed fraud. The fraud cases I read about were universally way more obvious and egregiously fraudulent than her case, and typically involved the hiding of assets worth a great deal of money.

Even if it can be proven that she---and not CM-- lied about discussing contracts, isn't it the case that she was and is so toxic that no one has been willing to make her an offer? The court may see a lie if that's so, but what they may also see is that her lies don't translate into assets. Minus real assets being on the table I somehow doubt the court will go after her or reverse the bk ruling.

Add to that the brick wall of attorney client privilege that CM can claim...IMO bk courts are not equipped to handle debtors who come represented with high powered attys willing and able to bend the law to protect their clients.

Thanks for giving us the cold hard facts of life. It's so true.
As much as I would love to see FCA being jailed, I just don't see it happening with the facts we've heard so far.
My biggest hope is to see CM being pulled under the bus and at least investigated by the board. Nothing will come of that though.
Once she has used CM for all she can get or want, she will move on to leech on the next sucker. Same old, same old life she's always lived.

BBM

I worry about this too... I don't know if this current news of her working for cheney will amount to much, unless she was working there when she filed in 2013. And, if that's the case, they'd still be required to get that information from someone other than the two of them, because they will lie. What I think their best bet would be (other than bust her on perjury/fraud!) is to find her on fraud elsewhere (like the staged photos or lying about book deal), force her to refile, and then that's when her employment will hurt her... About the gift cards/financial support, if fca received large sums of money (or lots of small amounts) from supporters or wealthy benefactors in the 6 mths prior to filing, even if it was just meant to help her out and take care of her living expenses, etc, she had to report it. And even though it was a gift, it's still considered an asset, and could affect which bankruptcy she qualifies for... She needed to stay below $4,000 to be eligible for chapter 7... She began receiving a steady flow of contributions and gift cards right after the acquittal. She concealed the true amounts (hidden asset) and how often she was receiving money. This is exactly why cm returned checks written out to her. Paper trail... One of the first things a debtor does it what's called a means test, the debtor lists all income, assets, etc, so it can be determined what they qualify for. And, of course, she lied on this, and qualified for a chapter 7.... But, again, all this information is going to have to come from someone else, they know how to cover up and bury things...

All jmo.

mod note:
Popfix and National Enquirer are not acceptable links here. If you linked to those sites or discussed information coming from those sites your posts were removed. You may link to the information if it is available on msm.

Schrader just filed a change of address with the court, from Greene to Cheney Mason... She's really completely his now... good luck with that, cheney... Notice her signature on this doc. We know how she loves to sit and doodle her name. Practicing. But, compare her new, fancy signature with her old signature from the indigency application that Intermezzo just linked. Big difference. She's been perfecting her autograph, for the big book signing. :facepalm:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMUEySHp2RklKd2s/edit?usp=sharing

All jmo.

She had to be truthful when she signed the document under penalty of perjury. LOL LOL LOL I’m so sure that will make her tell the truth. This whole thing is a joke.

She had to be truthful when she signed the document under penalty of perjury. LOL LOL LOL I’m so sure that will make her tell the truth. This whole thing is a joke.

Yes, we all know what happens to members of the Anthony who commit perjury......

Hey everyone, good morning :) OK, I need help. I can't find where we can all discuss GA and CA. Could someone please show me the way, Thanks :)

I'm just a bit puzzled why the MSM are ignoring this story- alleged bankruptcy fraud. Is the topic too hot to handle?

I don't get it either,what do you think is going on? I am hoping there is a lot of under cover investigating going on,and the folks in Florida have had enough.

I also think the folks in Florida should start a march,and demand some answers,I know some people that have filed bankruptcy and omg it did not go down like this, I can understand some things go under the radar,we all can, I also feel sad for folks that could use a new start and get denied,and the likes of this one, who never contributed to society,just a taker,no I don't get it it needs to stop,come on Floridians get your marching boots on,get some answers,find out we're your tax dollars are being spent

I also think the folks in Florida should start a march,and demand some answers,I know some people that have filed bankruptcy and omg it did not go down like this, I can understand some things go under the radar,we all can, * I also feel sad for folks that could use a new start and get denied,and the likes of this one, who never contributed to society,just a taker,no I don't get it it needs to stop,come on Floridians get your marching boots on,get some answers,find out we're your tax dollars are being spent
And the fact that ALL the debt she wants to discharge stems from her decision to murder her baby... Yet, she feels entitled to not only her freedom criminally, but also her freedom financially. She flat out said she's filing bankruptcy for a fresh start and to get rid of any lawsuits from the innocent victims she dragged into this! She tried to destroy Kronk's life, and would've gladly let either him or ZG taken the rap for killing Caylee had she been able to somehow pin it on one of them. Or anyone, for that matter... Point is, she KNOWS she killed Caylee, yet she still feels justified and entitled to having complete freedom... Not only does this girl not want to pay the people she OWES - all because of her crimes - she wants, expects, and feels like she deserves to be the one getting paid!!! That's what gets me the most, and the fact that SHE KNOWS SHE KILLED CAYLEE, but is still he!! bent on making herself the victim, taking down whoever she wants, stealing, lying, conning the federal government, etc, and thinks she DESERVES to get paid for all of it!...

All jmo.

I'm just a bit puzzled why the MSM are ignoring this story- alleged bankruptcy fraud. Is the topic too hot to handle?

Maybe they are waiting to see if she and Chaney get charged first. JMO.

This si going to take many months of investigation. imo.

Certainly some have looked into it... I wonder what's not there, what's missing or what more do they need to run the story? My thoughts are that it comes down to those tapes... would love to know exactly what's on (or not on) those darn tapes...

All jmo.

Well, CNN won't cover it because Ashleigh Banfield and JeanCasarez helped Mason shill his book on their respective shows, which ironically brought this (alleged) bankruptcy fraud out into the open. :D

Perhaps the major news sources have been hit with threats of lawsuits if they publish/address these allegations. Cheney may be busy writing little legal letters...????

Its not too hot to handle....it is just an eensy teensy bitty possibility of a story but maybe not. The MSM right now is following a passenger plane shot out of the sky, all dead, including 50-60 children, bombs falling on Gaza, closing in on a thousand dead, Russian troops massing on Ukrainian border, the worst drought in California history, Ebola breaking out all over Africa, rumblings about impeachment of the president of the USA, and more and more and more

In that larger context....Casey who? Jodi who?

Still, we remember, others remember, and the story isn't over yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member