Casey's jailhouse account in the red by 41 dollars!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have no problem with the way JS sentenced Casey. She stole from a lot more people than just Amy. Just because her family didn't have the strength to file charges against her, doesn't mean she isn't a cold-hearted thief! She stole from her ailing grandfathers account that pays for his medical care!.

I don't feel sorry for Casey. I could care less if she is a first time offender and she got a harsher punishment than other first time offenders because she is only a first time offender paper wise even though in all reality she is a repeat offender. I would even call her a career criminal with how many scams she has gotten away with and how much money she has been able to obtain. Making fake deposit slips... What would have stopped her from stealing someone else's identity? She was well on her way!

I tend to agree with what you're saying because; Casey robbed friends and family, conned people into believing she worked, took advantage of others ie free babysitting, hid her pregnancy, tried to get various men to take responsibility for her baby when it wasn't theirs, two-timed, lied, manipulated, did goodness-knows-what with Caylee then did nothing to help find her or provide answers/closure, blamed innocent people for having something to do with Caylees murder...people who tried to help her or were completely unrelated to the case, broke prison rules, set up various and fraudulent things online ie fake emails, received a lot of money for selling Caylees photos etc and used that to fund her own defence (grrr) and now accuses her own brother and father of sexual abuse. She is in prison for goodness sake and her destructive behaviour is still escalating.

FYI, I too am a Florida resident (assuming that is what you meant by being one of the "people".

However, of the other check fraud first timers Judge Strickland sentenced to way less than Casey Anthony 14 had prior felony convictions and the other four were convicted of more serious charges or had a minor criminal history. So, even bringing in the things Casey is alledged to have done, the others had been convicted of other crimes, and still given lessor sentences.

Casey got what she got. She plead guilty and was sentenced by JS. Not everybody gets the same sentence for the same crime. It is what it is and seems to have been accepted by ICA and her attorney. Besides - she'd still be sitting in that jail cell whether or not she got a lesser sentence for the check fraud charges. Remember, she's been charged with murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
issy565
Back