Casey's Last Night At Home Tomorrow can't come fast enough

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know how long after the grand jury meets that they make a decsion? Could they decide everything tomorrow after hearing everyone testify or is it like a regular trial where they deliberate among themselves to come up with the answer and if there answer is their answer is yes there is enough evidence I wonder how long it it take the LE to arrest Casey?

From what they said on NG tonigth it could be a day, few days to a week or so. I am hoping in one day if not by Friday.

I really do feel sorry for GA tonight. I had doubts about him at first but I feel he is the only one really feeling the pain of Caylee being deceased and has to live in that house and put up with all the BS. I truly believe once KC is convicted he will be gone and I don't blame him one bit. This has been a very dysfunctional family for a long time and it is a shame that it had to come to this to this and be in front of all the public to see.

I really do feel sorry for GA tonight. I had doubts about him at first but I feel he is the only one really feeling the pain of Caylee being deceased and has to live in that house and put up with all the BS. I truly believe once KC is convicted he will be gone and I don't blame him one bit. This has been a very dysfunctional family for a long time and it is a shame that it had to come to this to this and be in front of all the public to see.

Yeah I agree. I know that in her own way, Cindy is feeling it too, but he is actually showing it and in a more usual way than anyone else involved.

I dont know alot about how a GJ works, and havent read this whole thread so sorry if its been discussed, but Im guessing it could take more than one day to decide what to do right? Regardless, when will we know? Like are they allowed to let the public know, say, 'ok we havent decided today, still hearing the case, will be x amount of days yet, etc', or is that kept secret as well? Also, can it be set so that she is not allowed bond if she is indicted on murder?

Well, it's nearly 12:30 a.m. on the east coast, and I doubt KC is in bed. Maybe she's baking a pan of brownies and updating MySpace while she's dilusionally dreaming of dancing in some nightclub "when she beats the rap" and goes free.

Tough, KC. It ain't gonna happen.

I hope casey doesn't sleep a wink.

I hope George sleeps well and dreams of Caylee.

I hope cindy loses her voice.

Casey will pull an all-niter on the computer. Hmmm, I wonder where she will visit first - myspace - facebook - maybe some cyber chat with an unknown? I hope she finished that movie, American Psycho that she posted on myspace she was viewing!

Wash all your undies and cute bra's before nite-nite time Casey. Gotta have those clean for your upcoming trip to the 'pokie' and you might not have time tomorrow!

she should spend the night shutting down her myspace and facebook pages. she is not going to need them anymore.

"This has been a very dysfunctional family for a long time and it is a shame that it had to come to this to this and be in front of all the public to see."

I have read this entire thread, and I believe you are probably the only one who feels somewhat like I do. I'm prepared to get screamed at here, but it's JMO. So many things break my heart about this case. Of course, Caylee being possibly deceased, is my main heartbreak.

I cannot help but feel how much of all this falls on Cindy's shoulders. WHY did she not get help for Casey a long time ago? As soon as the narcassism began or the lying. I can't imagine that you know in your heart that your child has a mental disorder, and choice to ignore it.

Next, when your young, pregnant daughter tells you that she does not want to keep the baby, does it make sense to force her to keep the baby? Look at the consequences. Why didn't Cindy tell Casey she and George would adopt Caylee when she was born, if Casey still wanted to adopt her out?

It saddens me that a 22 year old may face the rest of their life in prison, or face the DP. God created everyone of us in His likeness, and I can't help but feel some compassion for Casey when I think of what she faces. Could Cindy have prevented all this pain and agony for all of them by just being a good mother. So many lives destroyed and it all could have been prevented. In some ways I almost feel Casey is also a victim in this too.

If Casey hadn't been bonded out in the beginning, she may have told where Caylee is by now. How many hardened criminals with a lot of experience in crime have been worn down when LE drilled them day in and day out. Casey is incapable of feeling and where did this start? I don't believe you are born this way.

if they indict her tomorrow i think i just might cry of joy!
all this thats happening [dress,GJ etc] is like a blurr to me right now.
i dont think it will sink in until shes really in the slammer.

I don't have faith in Casey but I do have faith in god. I have seen him change lifes and change bad situations into a purpose that serves others. I do know what you mean and our statements aren't that far apart. If Casey would truly have a "change" of heart then believe me she would be haunted by the memory of Caylee. This haunting is what would drive her to use her experience to make sure no one else made the mistakes she made. As she is now she isn't sorry, doesn't care, and is more worried about herself. JMHO

I'll agree with jade, and thank you. What you say makes sense to me. I have faith in God too! :)

While waiting to be indicted, I pray that Casey is feeling tenfold the terror little Caylee felt at the hands of her murderous mother on her last day of life.

I hope as soon as the monster is indicted for murder a crowd rushes to the "Vananthony's Castle" to bring the monster back to jail.

mob.jpg

I'm hoping it's turkey bologna for Casey this evening..:clap:

17705633.jpg

KC's not looking very happy today on her way into her weekly jail meeting! Something seems to be missing this week too .... the stolen shades!!!
EmoShocked.jpg

I wonder, did she finally get rid of that "look at me" swaggar?

WHO ARE GRAND JURORS?

Grand jurors are United States citizens and legal residents of this state and their respective counties who are at least 18 years of age and who possess a driver's license or identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, or who execute an affidavit indicating a desire to serve as a juror.

All jurors are selected at random and their names are taken from lists prepared by the clerk of the circuit court.

The process of selecting jurors is done in most counties by the county commissioners and in some counties by a specially constituted jury commission. The process of selecting the statewide grand jury is handled by the State Courts Administrator for the Florida Supreme Court.

When making up the jury list, the officers compiling it are required to select only citizens they believe to be law-abiding, and of proven integrity, good character, sound judgment and intelligence, and who are not mentally infirm.

http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:uwKLSJvKbV4J:www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter30/flgrandjuryhandbook.rtf+grand+jury+florida&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=safari

Thanks for the info. I don't know why I thought it was members of the legal community....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe
Back