Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still a chance of death row.

How long does it take to die on death row in Florida? Heck, you would die of natural causes before you would get the needle in California. Death row is not that bad, either. The other good possibility if she doesn't have a MH tag is Ad-Seg (the hole). Sometimes they use that for protection. I can guarantee you that would be the worst possible scenario. It is a virtual living hell.

I certainly do not think that GA giving her money to ensure she has extra snacks etc. shows "Unconditional love". It shows that he is just carrying on rewarding her (in a small way in this instance) for bad behaviour. Rewards regardless of what the person does (so called unconditional love) shapes up the bad behaviour and makes it more likely to occur. (1.01 Operant Psychology). Sadly the new age child rearing ideas that claim and practice unconditional love, are more and more in vogue with society's bleeding heart types, and is the root cause of more and more extreme bad behaviour.

i love my children unconditionally - but they understand that actions have consequences, sometimes very unpleasant ones.
i don't think it's the loving that's the problem, i think it's the raising ... or lack of it.

How long does it take to die on death row in Florida? Heck, you would die of natural causes before you would get the needle in California. Death row is not that bad, either. The other good possibility if she doesn't have a MH tag is Ad-Seg (the hole). Sometimes they use that for protection. I can guarantee you that would be the worst possible scenario. It is a virtual living hell.
12.31 years according to the FDLE site. That's the average length of time a death row inmate sits on death row before he/she is executed.

ETA - interesting Florida Death Row Stats - http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/

i love my children unconditionally - but they understand that actions have consequences, sometimes very unpleasant ones.
i don't think it's the loving that's the problem, i think it's the raising ... or lack of it.
I did not really start out to be so judgemental. For a start I would need afew pages to define exactly what I was refering to with "Unconditional" etc. I was responding to one strain of thinking that it is a sign of love to support KC now. At the very least I think that must compete with love for Caylee and driving desire for her torturer and murderer to be punished. I don't think it is a sign of love for Caylee or even KC to ensure she gets a more comfortable stay in jail.

I did not really start out to be so judgemental. For a start I would need afew pages to define exactly what I was refering to with "Unconditional" etc. I was responding to one strain of thinking that it is a sign of love to support KC now. At the very least I think that must compete with love for Caylee and driving desire for her torturer and murderer to be punished. I don't think it is a sign of love for Caylee or even KC to ensure she gets a more comfortable stay in jail.

i agree and i understand. when i feel passionately about something or am greatly angered ... it kinda spills out regardless of my intentions.

Now you pointed out something that I think is totally unfair. I doubt she will ever be put in general population. Because of her crime and the known rumor of what happens to persons in general, who commite such crimes. So she will be 'protected.'

However, lots of folks will not be protected from the general population. I don't think it's right that she gets to keep herself totally way from others who are doing time. There should be some 'group' that she is required to be with. Where she has to learn to 'play nice' and by 'inmate rules', aghm... with some roomate that will put the fear in her and make her her aghm...
I would assume if she ends up convicted and not on Death Row she would be placed in a Protective Custody unit or PC as its refered to.
She would live with other inmates who cant be in General Population for a wide variety of reasons.
Now she is essentially in Segregation where she has no contact with other inmates.
From my experience in Corrections PC is only safe up to a point.
The same tensions and conflicts can arise between inmates as in other housing units in fact it almost seemed like the PC inmates felt they had something to prove to make up for requesting protection as that unit was often the focal point for more trouble then the general population units.At least in Idaho.
I wouldnt be surprised to see Casey lobby for General population once she gets her sea legs under her being the social butterfly that she is.
She's going to be an ongoing problem for Staff.
If I worked in Corrections in Florida I wouldnt even talk to her unless I had two female staff witnesses. Preferably while on video surveilance.

Now you pointed out something that I think is totally unfair. I doubt she will ever be put in general population. Because of her crime and the known rumor of what happens to persons in general, who commite such crimes. So she will be 'protected.'

I disagree. Read about Jeffrey Dahmer.

I would assume if she ends up convicted and not on Death Row she would be placed in a Protective Custody unit or PC as its refered to.
She would live with other inmates who cant be in General Population for a wide variety of reasons.
Now she is essentially in Segregation where she has no contact with other inmates.
From my experience in Corrections PC is only safe up to a point.
The same tensions and conflicts can arise between inmates as in other housing units in fact it almost seemed like the PC inmates felt they had something to prove to make up for requesting protection as that unit was often the focal point for more trouble then the general population units.At least in Idaho.
I wouldnt be surprised to see Casey lobby for General population once she gets her sea legs under her being the social butterfly that she is.
If I worked in Corrections in Florida I wouldnt even talk to her unless I had two female staff witnesses. Preferably while on video surveilance.

Oh you are so right, I never thought of her accusing a staff member of something.:mad:

O/T- I love your girl in your avatar, she is adorable!

OT THANKS! And I always gleam a wealth of information from your posts - great insight. :wave:

And now on topic, I'm dying to know if JB has been back to the jail lately to visit KC and if there a place to view her latest order. Anyone know? :waitasec:

... (snipped) ...

That's a very good point! KC's history has been to be involved in relationships that are power struggles and complicated beyond belief by twisted lying. Corrections instutions are required to investigate complaints against staff members -- especially ones of abusing prisoners. It is difficult to ferret out truth from lies and partial lies. It is sad, but it is predictable that there is a high probability that one or more innocent staff members will have a career cut short and retirement expectations severly reduced because of KC's behavior while incarcerated. To her, it will be a thrill of the game. To the correctional staff and their families it will be an unmitigated disaster.

Themis, are you my alter ego? I have yet to read a post of yours that I disagree with. It is like your mind and mine are always on the same wave length.

Yes, she will be "big" trouble. The ones who likely will get the brunt of it will be psych staff and male custody, but females won't be left out of her evil. I have seen this way too many times. Her borderline traits will split up the inmates and will split the staff. If she gets on the main line, she will form an alliance....trouble any way you look at it.

I have never witnessed any payback killings on sex offenders but I have seen it on drugs. I have worked with the worst of the worst....some crimes are so heinous that it would make the public ill, they never hear about it, these inmates are not touched, but, again, I was working in a corrections setting for the criminally insane, so maybe that is why. We had only 23 beds for those w/o a MH tag. There were 4,000 beds and drugs and alcoholics took up most of them. Being California , we even had a transvestite wing....talk about problems....lol

Don't know how Florida is for corrections but I doubt they're as liberal as prisons are here.

AVID READER, I want to know the same thing. I think you can access it through WFTV or Orlando Sentinale sites.

Themis, are you my alter ego? I have yet to read a post of yours that I disagree with. It is like your mind and mine are always on the same wave length.

Yes, she will be "big" trouble. The ones who likely will get the brunt of it will be psych staff and male custody, but females won't be left out of her evil. I have seen this way too many times. Her borderline traits will split up the inmates and will split the staff. If she gets on the main line, she will form an alliance....trouble any way you look at it.

I have never witnessed any payback killings on sex offenders but I have seen it on drugs. I have worked with the worst of the worst....some crimes are so heinous that it would make the public ill, they never hear about it, these inmates are not touched, but, again, I was working in a corrections setting for the criminally insane, so maybe that is why. We had only 23 beds for those w/o a MH tag. There were 4,000 beds and drugs and alcoholics took up most of them. Being California , we even had a transvestite wing....talk about problems....lol

Don't know how Florida is for corrections but I doubt they're as liberal as prisons are here.

Now that you mention it, I can't say that I've ever heard of a notorious female convict who was murdered in prison because of the nature of the crime(s) she committed.
Personally, I think women are much more devious and manipulative than to just kill someone. They like to slowly "get" somebody. For pete's sake, look at the way some of our young teenagers treat each other in school.
KC, for that matter, would be able to find people that she could and would target as comrades...weaker minded women who will be followers while she calls the shots. Yes, she will make a new life in prison and as long as she has that control, she'll probably adjust quite well. JMO though.

Getting back on topic, do any of you think she told her family not to visit her anymore?

Getting back on topic, do any of you think she told her family not to visit her anymore?

Yes, I think she has, but I also think she is giving them them them this excuse:"It isn't that I don't WANT to see you guys but I just can't have these sessions bieng taped and released, it would wreck my case...then we will NEVER find Caseys killer if I am in jail!" - Something along those lines, lol.

I've been kind of playing it out in my head whether she told them to leave her alone, be it per Baez's advice or just because she doesn't want the tapes getting released OR they don't come because they know she's guilty and they can't stand the sight of her.

I was thinking, doesn't it just make ya sick that the money George is funnelling to her jail account is probably money he's getting from the Caylee Anthony Foundation?

I was thinking, doesn't it just make ya sick that the money George is funnelling to her jail account is probably money he's getting from the Caylee Anthony Foundation?

Aww, it probably came from his disability check!

I just assumed she was visiting with her family via JB's computer.. although now that I think about that, if it is that simple and obvious to me, so is it to everyone else here. What about this idea doesn't fly?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clay84
Back