Casey's Move-in-w/Amy Plans Explained

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We can probably subtract ZG from that picture. Casey didn't look at the Sawgrass apartment in ZG's name. ZG made her statement to LE and it was in fact herself that looked at the apartment.

I think, even if Casey showed up at Sawgrass to inquire about an apartment during the same time ZG happened to be there, I'd think she would just swipe the visitor card instead of taking information from it.

I see. Thanks for the date guys. Sometimes I get all this information mixed up!

Perhaps KC drove through Sawgrass while on her apartment search, saw ZG's car there, got her license plate number and had her ex-boyfiend in LE (the one who got fired) run the plates and give her the name. I strongly suspect that guy... why otherwise would he have lied about having a previous relationship with KC?????

BTW...IF Casey was looking for apartment 6/10-6/14 it would be in her best interest to come forward with that information ASAP to give her the ability to say anything that is discovered later connecting her w/ Caylee's death was NOT pre-meditated. Her story would be that she was actively looking out for Caylee's future care...

There are still explanations that would be consistent with pre-meditation, but, IMHO, she'd be able to tell that story to a jury.

Remember she wasn't afraid of stealing identities. The CA signing over the house to her was just a lie to Amy b/c with Caylee now out of the picture she needed a lie for Amy.

I disagree with the premise in some regards as to why she talked about getting the parents house.

I think they were "next" if you know what I mean. Maybe even someone close to her in the family was aware.

BTW...IF Casey was looking for apartment 6/10-6/14 it would be in her best interest to come forward with that information ASAP to give her the ability to say anything that is discovered later connecting her w/ Caylee's death was NOT pre-meditated. Her story would be that she was actively looking out for Caylee's future care...

There are still explanations that would be consistent with pre-meditation, but, IMHO, she'd be able to tell that story to a jury.

I see your point...

but - the blow up hadn't happened until later. I think she was looking for herself and T-man. Nothing more. I believe if her mom hadn't railroaded her in that fight, she would have left that baby in their care... again, just an unfortunate turn of events....

Still have to wonder - where did she put/keep that baby while she was out with her?

I just had something pop into my head.

How about while Casey was out searching for apartments, that is where she happened to run into Zenaida - at ANOTHER complex besides Sawgrass - and she just happened to give her a friendly hint that maybe she (ZG) might want to look at apartments at Sawgrass. B-I-N-G-O - there is the connection between KC and ZG. It was probably just a chance meeting. I would be interested to know if LE has followed up to see if KC and ZG visited some of the same apartment complexes.

I think if we can explain away ZG - that whole aspect of this case is completely removed. There is no babysitter, there was no meeting at JB Park or Sawgrass or whatever the story today might be. All of the remaining "believers" that Caylee is alive have nothing to stand on because ZG was just an innocent person who happened to cross paths with KC and has been used in her web of lies.

James, I'm confused on your point 1. How do we know Casey planned to move in with TonE from July 15th??

I just had something pop into my head.

How about while Casey was out searching for apartments, that is where she happened to run into Zenaida - at ANOTHER complex besides Sawgrass - and she just happened to give her a friendly hint that maybe she (ZG) might want to look at apartments at Sawgrass. B-I-N-G-O - there is the connection between KC and ZG. It was probably just a chance meeting. I would be interested to know if LE has followed up to see if KC and ZG visited some of the same apartment complexes.

I think if we can explain away ZG - that whole aspect of this case is completely removed. There is no babysitter, there was no meeting at JB Park or Sawgrass or whatever the story today might be. All of the remaining "believers" that Caylee is alive have nothing to stand on because ZG was just an innocent person who happened to cross paths with KC and has been used in her web of lies.

I know we're probably off topic but it's a good time to expand. :crazy:

It makes sense that they could have been looking at apartments during the same time and possibly Casey came across ZG's information. Casey was an avid myspacer. We found ZG on myspace also, Casey could have too.

If Casey and ZG didn't know each other, there is no other way Casey would know so much information about her on a chance one time greeting. Such as the hair (sometimes straight/sometimes curly) and her African American/Hispanic background. That was so very obvious by ZGs pictures on myspace but the interview she did, even not being able to see her well, I wouldn't have known that information.

James, I'm confused on your point 1. How do we know Casey planned to move in with TonE from July 15th??

We don't really "know", but, here's my speculation based on the facts...

BTW...June 15th or 16th

*Caylee was setting up to have Amy babysit Caylee @ a new rental [a.k.a. house#1]. She used the 'mini-vacation' 6/10-6/14 to search for house#1.

* On 6/5, Casey sends a Facebook message to Amy all giddy about getting her moved in "by the end of next week" which would be Sat., 6/14.

*Casey's m.o. is to spend nights @ Tony's starting on 6/10 w/o Caylee. Caylee NEVER spent the night @ Tony's, which was different than her arrangement w/ past boyfriend Ricardo - they all 3 shared the same bed. Casey may have thought Caylee's presence would ruin her chances w/ Tony and she wanted to (was) keeping Caylee out of Tony's life @ night until things were set.

All IMHO, of course. :)

I know we're probably off topic but it's a good time to expand. :crazy:

It makes sense that they could have been looking at apartments during the same time and possibly Casey came across ZG's information. Casey was an avid myspacer. We found ZG on myspace also, Casey could have too.

If Casey and ZG didn't know each other, there is no other way Casey would know so much information about her on a chance one time greeting. Such as the hair (sometimes straight/sometimes curly) and her African American/Hispanic background. That was so very obvious by ZGs pictures on myspace but the interview she did, even not being able to see her well, I wouldn't have known that information.

yeh...off-topic...I've been where you're goin' :)

We don't really "know", but, here's my speculation based on the facts...

BTW...June 15th or 16th

*Caylee was setting up to have Amy babysit Caylee @ a new rental [a.k.a. house#1]. She used the 'mini-vacation' 6/10-6/14 to search for house#1.

* On 6/5, Casey sends a Facebook message to Amy all giddy about getting her moved in "by the end of next week" which would be Sat., 6/14.

*Casey's m.o. is to spend nights @ Tony's starting on 6/10 w/o Caylee. Caylee NEVER spent the night @ Tony's, which was different than her arrangement w/ past boyfriend Ricardo - they all 3 shared the same bed. Casey may have thought Caylee's presence would ruin her chances w/ Tony and she wanted to (was) keeping Caylee out of Tony's life @ night until things were set.

All IMHO, of course. :)

Do we know whether George & Cindy say Caylee stayed there with them for the other nights in June when she was at Ricardo/tony's place?

Phew! For the first time I think I can finally put the ZG insanity to rest. That seems to fall into place enough to me for now.

Except for the fact that ZG said that it was her boyfriend that told her to check out Sawgrass Apartments and she said that she did not know KC nor had she ever seen her before, she even signed the mugshot of KC saying that she did not know her. If they met, ever, then surely ZG would remember her face within 30 days, especially if they had talked about apartments.

Except for the fact that ZG said that it was her boyfriend that told her to check out Sawgrass Apartments and she said that she did not know KC nor had she ever seen her before, she even signed the mugshot of KC saying that she did not know her. If they met, ever, then surely ZG would remember her face within 30 days, especially if they had talked about apartments.

Then maybe it was as simple as KC and ZG being in the same leasing office and ZG going out and KC coming in and then seeing the visitor log right after her????

Maybe I'm grasping at staws because no matter what, I still find it hard to chalk the visit by ZG to Sawgrass up to a coincdence. That would have to be impossible odds. So they have to had met by chance somewhere prior. And not a meeting where ZG would remember KC. KC would of course lie and say she didn't know THAT ZG if she were sitting in front of her. Because she is not the nanny, she is an excuse being used by KC.

This is something that has been buggin me for a while...

Does anyone really think that IF this was the actual "ZG" that she would walk in to the police station and say, "Yes officer, I know KC and have taken care of her daughter for her before."

If there was something illegal going on regardless of what it was, involving her and KC, she would still want to remove herself from any association with KC at all I would think. Especially since this case has been very public since day one so it would have been no secrect about what they were questioning her in regards to.

Besides, KC has said many things like "I don't know where Caylee is" and countless other things... 90% of the people following this case do not believe her, so why would we just assume that this ZG would be totally honest? I know that there have been many lies proven that KC has told, but do we know just how much they investigated this ZG person aside from the short Q/A and denying she recognized KC in the pic? She could be just as dishonest as KC is.

The other thing I thought of, a bit off subject though - is what if the blackjack was pre-paid? would they be able to trace that phone? She would more than likely not be switching the SIM card back and forth if that was the case, but so that there was no bill going to anyone's house for that phone and it would be more believable that it was for "work".

Of course, this is all IMO. I do not post with the intent to offend or suggest that anyone else may be incorrect... I guess sometimes I post (rare as it is) in the hopes that something I say will trigger a thought for someone else and so on until something is really discovered that could help find out where Caylee is (alive or not).

Does anyone really think that IF this was the actual "ZG" that she would walk in to the police station and say, "Yes officer, I know KC and have taken care of her daughter for her before."

If there was something illegal going on regardless of what it was, involving her and KC, she would still want to remove herself from any association with KC at all I would think. Especially since this case has been very public since day one so it would have been no secrect about what they were questioning her in regards to.

Besides, KC has said many things like "I don't know where Caylee is" and countless other things... 90% of the people following this case do not believe her, so why would we just assume that this ZG would be totally honest? I know that there have been many lies proven that KC has told, but do we know just how much they investigated this ZG person aside from the short Q/A and denying she recognized KC in the pic? She could be just as dishonest as KC is.

The other thing I thought of, a bit off subject though - is what if the blackjack was pre-paid? would they be able to trace that phone? She would more than likely not be switching the SIM card back and forth if that was the case, but so that there was no bill going to anyone's house for that phone and it would be more believable that it was for "work".

Of course, this is all IMO. I do not post with the intent to offend or suggest that anyone else may be incorrect... I guess sometimes I post (rare as it is) in the hopes that something I say will trigger a thought for someone else and so on until something is really discovered that could help find out where Caylee is (alive or not).

I agree 100% with your thoughts here. She could have had a prepaid phone, or for that matter, a "dummy" phone or whatever they call it these days. My son tells me you can go on the internet and buy phones where you don't have to even have a service contract. I don't know how all that works because I, like most people, have the kind of phone that comes with a bill every month!

AND I APOLOGIZE THAT THIS IS O/T. But there are soooo many threads, they seem to all go off topic at one point or another. It seems counterproductive to start yet another thread.

I believe that LE checked out ZG's story well enough to dismiss her. I don't think that particular model of phone is available as a pre-pay.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochy
Back