Casey's Pants & the Knife and The Cleaning of the Pontiac

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That darn Harmony, always popping up with her well-researched documented facts, right in the middle of some good wild speculation.

*sighs*

Re: the knife found in the vehicle

page2-adhesivecomparison.jpg

page 2 of this doc http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10945-11020.pdf

Sooo the knife was not used to cut the duct tape. It was also noted that the ends of Q62- Q64 were too disintegrated to make match comparisons.

Ok - but it looks very much to my untrained eye like there were also a couple of fibers on that knife as well. Could that be a separate testing process that hasn't been released yet? Or is what we are seeing as fibers really part of that same sticky residue that was on it?

Wasn't there 2 knives?
But...I have no clue at this point....I just find it odd that if they've tested something and released those reports...why not release the photograph related to the testing at the same time?

Ok - but it looks very much to my untrained eye like there were also a couple of fibers on that knife as well. Could that be a separate testing process that hasn't been released yet? Or is what we are seeing as fibers really part of that same sticky residue that was on it?
Does the evidence number match? Sorry, I'm flying blind here...can't get through the pics fast enough.

There were reports and exams done by different LE agencies. I believe these pics were taken by the FBI. So we still may get new reports from different types of testing.

I'm holding out hope.

There were reports and exams done by different LE agencies. I believe these pics were taken by the FBI. So we still may get new reports from different types of testing.

I'm holding out hope.
It seems that we're getting photos before some of these reports...ie...the car seat. Photos, but no testing results, correct?

Wasn't there 2 knives?

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3253669&postcount=13"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Myth Busters and Facts *LIST ONLY* NO DISCUSSION NO DISCUSSION[/ame]

Not to get everyone too excited, but if Cindy washed the knife, she probably dried it as well...with a towel...and that could be the source of the fiber(s).

So we'd need to see a lab report that ties it into the duct tape fibers.

Not to get everyone too excited, but if Cindy washed the knife, she probably dried it as well...with a towel...and that could be the source of the fiber(s).

So we'd need to see a lab report that ties it into the duct tape fibers.

I agree , unless she used a dishwasher.
I have always wondered how she would know which knife was from the car after she washed it if it was part of a set. Was it part of a set or do we know?

I agree , unless she used a dishwasher.
I have always wondered how she would know which knife was from the car after she washed it if it was part of a set. Was it part of a set or do we know?

Dishwasher? I can see Cindy desperately attempting to scrub her worries away;

"Out damn spot, out I say!"

Plus if it was "good silver" as she claims, you baby the stuff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back