Casey's Pants & the Knife and The Cleaning of the Pontiac

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think HLN is not reporting accurately. Natisha Lance also was still reporting that the syringe contained chloroform. We know from the chemist posting on here, as well as other reports that the syringe contained testosterone with very small traces of chloroform. It looks like there was one knife that tested negative for the duct tape.

This kind of reporting, just irks the he77 out of me. Arrrghhh, I don't understand how they can make these kind of mistakes, and it never seems to get corrected. :furious:

HLN is not "Headline News" anymore. I think its more of an entertainment channel. No cred with me. MOO

Also, remember Court TV years ago - it was a channel you'd watch 24/7 if you could. "Tru TV" - how seventies! Nowadays I only watch it if prompted.

I don't see anyone standing out on either of these channels.

Maybe KB needs to be a consultant?

RR-this may be the reason:
Snagit1-28.png

Snagit1-29.png

black bag (from grandparents) & blue crate are both mentioned on pg. 4 & 9 of docdump:
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10945-11020.pdf
Right...so was there a knife in the purse or in the blue crate?

Macushla said:
Maybe if it is said enough times, the myth of the multiple knives will be put to rest:

In the Report of Crime Sceneon in the latest document dump Page 2:

7/15 Detective Beasley handed a black trash to the CSI tech. the black bag contained the following items:

Doll (art. #3, item # H-51975)
Backpack (art. #4, item #H-51975)
childs toothbrush (art #5 item #H-51975)
Black Leather Bag (art# 6 item # H-51975)
Various papers (art #7 item # H-51975)
Dinner Knife (art #8 item # H-51975)
Blue Plastic Crate (art #9 item #H-51975)
Plastic Clothes Hanger (art #10 item #H-51975)

Please note that these items were given the evidence Number H-51975 and listed as #3 - 10.

On Page 42 of the same CSI report the following is noted:

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

At approximately 1511 hours I arrived at the Evidence section and had a meeting with Detectives Melich and Allen regarding the inspection of the following piece of evidence:

Art #1 Item H-51975 (Sealed Box)

From the evidence mentioned above I collected the following items: (He is talking about the Sealed Box with the number H-51975)

Black plastic bag with yellow pull handles
Pull-ups "with flowers design" collected from back pack "Adorable"
Stainless Steel Knife.

Two different occasions - same black plastic bag. I think the problem occurred because the CSI tech put the black plastic bag in a sealed box. He then referred to the sealed box as Art. #1. the second time the CSI tech was more 'descriptive' about the items than when he initially logged them in.

If anyone can find any other evidence that was given the SAME EVIDENCE NUMBER and was collected on two different occasions, and two different locations, please let me know. I have never heard of any LE agency giving the same Evidence Number to evidence collected on two different occasions from two different crime scenes.

I am hoping that by revisiting this particular myth, it will be even more evidence that there was only one knife discussed in this Report of Crime Scene Investigation
I think the evidence was put into the crate and that is the source of the confusion. The above post if from our mythbusters thread.

I think the evidence was put into the crate and that is the source of the confusion. The above post if from our mythbusters thread.

Yes, the black handbag was put into the blue crate. The knife was in the handbag. Eidetic posted some evidence photos on another thread that depicted this. I was going to post a viewing of her single post but I am waiting for the photo to be reduced in size.

Thanks JB. This is what I love about WS, the mods actively join in on the discussions. On other boards, most are no shows, unless someone hits a tattle gram. :blowkiss:

Yes, the black handbag was put into the blue crate. The knife was in the handbag. Eidetic posted some evidence photos on another thread that depicted this. I was going to post a viewing of her single post but I am waiting for the photo to be reduced in size.
I keep linking the mybuster post. The whole idea behind the mythbuster thread is to supply the evidence in a single post. But so far it is not working LOL.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3253669&postcount=13"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Myth Busters and Facts *LIST ONLY* NO DISCUSSION NO DISCUSSION[/ame]

Ok so the adhesive was not a match but what about those fibers you can see trapped all over that knife? Are those just from the dishrag they washed the thing with, or is it possible the fibers WERE a match? And if there was adhesive of ANY kind on the knife, then where did THAT come from? I don't generally use my kitchen knives to cut tape and the like, but maybe they do? Those fibers MAY be something...guess we will have to wait and see...

Convo on another thread re: apparent cover up by CA/GA in re: her "excited utterance" on 911 call and his man to man (oh man oh man) talk with LE.

yes but she went off script first by reporting it to the 911 dispatch.
Not trying to derail the thread i swear. Only trying to reconcile this in my mind.

Queries: was CA concocting the script from the 3rd 911 call forward? Does GA wish his daughter would just get convicted already? When was GA made aware of CA's "script" as it were? When he talked to LE in his role as ex-LE and without CA by his sided he seemed real. How much of the car cleaning was him and how much was CA?

Thanks JB. This is what I love about WS, the mods actively join in on the discussions. On other boards, most are no shows, unless someone hits a tattle gram. :blowkiss:

tattlegram! - LOL- love it!

I almost posted this on another thread but caught myself from going off topic again there. LOL!

It blows my mind that KC just left the car at Amscott baking in the hot sun with it smelling like a decomposed body. She seems to live by that old saying..."out of sight, out of mind". Just ditch it and it will all go away! Also. pretty stupid of her to try to clean the car with paper towels, but then she leaves the towels in the car! Not a bright moment for KC! Also, the fact that those decomp stained paper towels are in with other stuff from Tony's apartment in KC's trunk all point to KC being the killer. She put the paper towels in with the other trash that could be linked back to her and Tony. :waitasec::loser:.

The Pontiac trunk came to mind last night as I was watching a crime show in which a person was abducted and put into a car trunk for transporting to the location of their ultimate murder. The murderer then took the car to a car wash and had it detailed inside and out twice.

When LE searched and investigated the trunk , they were shocked at how clean it was. At first glance, they found nothing at all in the trunk. Then they did a tape test (used really sticky tape to try to pick up any debris, etc.). They found none. As they took one last look they noticed a human hair sticking out of the carpet pile, then another and another. The hairs were stuck in the carpet so deeply that they had to use tweezers to remove them and eventually found 16 (I think) that belonged to the victim.

Led me to wonder why more strands of Caylee's hair weren't found in the trunk, where she was stored and transported.

Could the A's have cleaned the trunk that well? I guess they did!

The Sept. 2010 release of more photos of the Pontiac's trunk liner has brought many more comments about Cindy having cleaned the trunk. Not just cleaned but in some remarks steamed, scrubbed, "fabreezed", etc. I've heard her say she washed KC's pants, removed a kitchen knife, looked in KC's work bag(or purse), etc. but where is there testimony from Cindy that she cleaned the trunk of the car? I just can't find it. There's a long list of items removed from the trunk and the car and it sounds as if this smallish car was very cluttered with KC's stuff, but can someone site a link where Cindy is quoted as saying that she cleaned the trunk of the car? Thanks.

Can you imagine cleaning out the car, trunck and the odor???
Wash pants? knife? clean the boots etc.............SICK PERSON!
Whoever did it (IIRC always said it was Cindy) SICK!!!!
To think it was her own grandaughters fluids!
She gave the dogs brush also instead of Caylees.
CA knew better as a cops wife and nurse.
IMO, she should of been arrested also for destroying evidence.

The Sept. 2010 release of more photos of the Pontiac's trunk liner has brought many more comments about Cindy having cleaned the trunk. Not just cleaned but in some remarks steamed, scrubbed, "fabreezed", etc. I've heard her say she washed KC's pants, removed a kitchen knife, looked in KC's work bag(or purse), etc. but where is there testimony from Cindy that she cleaned the trunk of the car? I just can't find it. There's a long list of items removed from the trunk and the car and it sounds as if this smallish car was very cluttered with KC's stuff, but can someone site a link where Cindy is quoted as saying that she cleaned the trunk of the car? Thanks.

I have wondered about this as well. I think people have accepted this as truth without evidence.... If she did admit to cleaning the trunk, I would like to see the testimony as well.

Plus, if someone cleaned out the car, wouldn't they also remove the trash that was in it?

Not saying CA didn't clean it, she definately is/Was in cover up mode....

IIRC and please don't ask for a link.........but at the beginning when the house had webcams.
Cindy bought a new washing machine........my question is if you launder
decomposed body fluid in your washer, could evidence be found? or would the stench stay in it forever? Would bleach kill whatever?

Not saying CA didn't clean it, she definately is/Was in cover up mode....
Cindy knew exactly what she was doing and why she was doing it. If she were anyone but a victim (grieving grandmother), she most likely would be charged with tampering with evidence.

As for the smell, I don't know that WASHING the clothes would rid them of the smell of decomb.

I met a woman who lived in an apartment next door to a man who committed suicide and the smell drove the neighbors to call the police. When the body was removed, family offered the furniture etc to anyone who wanted it. The woman I met took a ficus benjamin plant but she couldn't get rid of the smell no matter how she tried. She said it permeated her apartment and she finally had to get rid of it. But that's one strong smell.

I have wondered about this as well. I think people have accepted this as truth without evidence.... If she did admit to cleaning the trunk, I would like to see the testimony as well.

Plus, if someone cleaned out the car, wouldn't they also remove the trash that was in it?
I don't think she cleaned the trunk because she had already formulated her "someone else had access to the car" theory. The smell on Casey's clothes would be harder to explain away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back