Casey's Parents & Lawyers Bungle Public Relations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jose Baez's Change In Body Language Towards Casey, Casey’s Reported Crush On Him, And Possible Effects On The Case

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...rush-on-him-and-possible-affects-on-the-case/

Beyond the poor grammar, the incorrect use of words, the lousy punctuation, the questionable sentence construction, the trite and hackneyed observations, and the flat-out incorrect information, I find Ms Glass reaches questionable conclusions.

But that's just me.

Beyond the poor grammar, the incorrect use of words, the lousy punctuation, the questionable sentence construction, the trite and hackneyed observations, and the flat-out incorrect information, I find Ms Glass reaches questionable conclusions.

But that's just me.

I don't think KC will throw JB under the bus because she would need him for the appeal process, right?

I don't think KC will throw JB under the bus because she would need him for the appeal process, right?

Nope. There are special appeals attorneys. Once sentence is pronounced, Baez is done. Except for his obligatory press conference afterwards.

But that's just me.

I agree!

I do believe Casey had a crush on Jose, but anyone following this case with two eyeballs thought the same. It's not rocket science.

Seems to me, Ms. Glass was floating herself for the position of jury consultant for the prosecution. ;)

But that's just me.
I'm so glad someone else was bothered by all that and put a red pencil to it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back