Casey's PC and Related Searches #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whether Casey harmed Caylee or not, either scenario doesnt make any sense when linking to her searching missing children websites:

If Casey did harm Caylee, what would be the purpose of searching a missing children website back in March, even if it was pre meditated? I dont understand how one would coincide with another?

If Casey didnt harm Caylee, again, why would she be searching a missing childrens website??

I do have to say, that I have searched websites for Americas Most Wanted, and probably even a missing children website every now and then, for no reason whatsoever than just curiosity to see if I recognize anyone (I do it with most wanted in my state as well).. Maybe that's why she was searching..Any theories on this?

Well, I guess it would have to be looked at in context. Probably if anyone were to search our (Websleuther's) computers that they would find all kinds of searches on various cases, missing people, missing children, etc...In context, it would be quite easy to surmise that we were websleuthers and that we were searching information related to various cases. If KC didn't do any other kind of searches of this type, and this is an unusual isolated search pattern, then it would prove to be more relevant.

Well, I guess it would have to be looked at in context. Probably if anyone were to search our (Websleuther's) computers that would find all kinds of searches on various cases, missing people, missing children, etc...In context, it would be quite easy to surmise that we were websleuthers and that we were searching information related to variuos cases. If KC didn't do any other kind of searches of this type, and this is an unusual isolated search pattern, then it would prove to be more relevant.

Thank you for your input.. Has anyone searched those sex sites??

Yes there is, a while back a statement a neighbor made saying how great she was, even breastfeeding her, how impressed she was with Casey.

Then there was a photo from the delivery room that was yanked from Casey's personal photobucket album showing that she was breastfeeding.

oh, so she nursed her in the hospital. :rolleyes:

Whether Casey harmed Caylee or not, either scenario doesnt make any sense when linking to her searching missing children websites:

If Casey did harm Caylee, what would be the purpose of searching a missing children website back in March, even if it was pre meditated? I dont understand how one would coincide with another?

If Casey didnt harm Caylee, again, why would she be searching a missing childrens website??

I do have to say, that I have searched websites for Americas Most Wanted, and probably even a missing children website every now and then, for no reason whatsoever than just curiosity to see if I recognize anyone (I do it with most wanted in my state as well).. Maybe that's why she was searching..Any theories on this?

Parents that "get rid of" their babies often blame a *kidnapper*. You have to tell people something when your child is gone.

Casey was doing research.

IMO

Xanax - What is a normal dose for a severe anxiety disorder? What dose do you think would be given to knock a kid out? What doe is taken when drinking to get a high?

I'm just wondering, for those of you that have AT&T, does it show what phone you have linked to your account? I know on Sprint is shows a picture of my phone,what model, etc. If they do have that, it would clear up the whole Blackjack story up immediately.

I have T-Mobile and when I do go online it does show a picture of the phone I have

My mother was on Xanax for a while. I can say that when you are giong off of it and then back on every couple of weeks it can make you loopier than you were to begin with. She would take her meds for about 2 weeks to a month and then she would go off them for a little while, go back on, off at will and it made her worse, more paranoid, more short tempered.
wait a minute now... after my mother-in-law was murdered 4 years ago my husband and I were both very distraught and a nervous wreck (needless to say), much of that was compounded by the fact that the whole arrest/prosecution thing took FOREVER (about like this case). Anyhow, both of our doctors prescribed Xanax for us to take "as needed". When my doctor gave me the prescription he explained that Xanax is just basically a newer version of "Valium" except that it was way less addictive. Very harmless valium-like medication. My husband and I have taken it occasionally to relax when it got really stressful (murder trial, can't sleep, etc), and have found it to be very mild medication much like if you were to drink 1 beer. Also my elderly mother is prescribed this to help her sleep at night. All I'm saying is this medication is probably not the cause any of your mothers paranoia, etc.

The Universal Ventures thats registered to a LA, is not our LA as the LA thats registered to Universal lives in Deerfield Beach which is about 3 hours away from GA and CA home. It doesnt make sense that he could be popping in and out of mom and dads home like he does if he lived 3 hours away.

In addition on veromi the Lee A that lives in Deerfield Beach, shows employer Universal Ventures is 66 years old and relatives do not match up at all with our LA.

wait a minute now... after my mother-in-law was murdered 4 years ago my husband and I were both very distraught and a nervous wreck (needless to say), much of that was compounded by the fact that the whole arrest/prosecution thing took FOREVER (about like this case). Anyhow, both of our doctors prescribed Xanax for us to take "as needed". When my doctor gave me the prescription he explained that Xanax is just basically a newer version of "Valium" except that it was way less addictive. Very harmless valium-like medication. My husband and I have taken it occasionally to relax when it got really stressful (murder trial, can't sleep, etc), and have found it to be very mild medication much like if you were to drink 1 beer. Also my elderly mother is prescribed this to help her sleep at night. All I'm saying is this medication is probably not the cause any of your mothers paranoia, etc.

I agree, I take it 'as needed' for anxiety issues and I don't have any kind of weird paranoia or rage.

Confirmed by the doctors to be the cause of her worsening mental state due to the schedule she was keeping with the medication.

Whomever said Xanax is not used for "mental issues" is wrong. It is most definitely used for Anxiety Disorder and Panic Disorder. It is also used as an adjunct medication for Major Clinical Depression and Bipolar Disorders.

Do not forget OCD and PTSD. Xanax is only perscribed for all of these disorders; with the exception of short period use for going through a traumatic event -such as death in a family, divorce, mid-life crisis, nervous breakdown, etc.,. Xanax is a controlled drug. Yes, people can obtain it illegally. In time, since it is a controlled substance and is being thoroughly investigated for abuse in the United States -it will become harder to obtain. Getting it out of country or from someone working the pharmaceuticals/medical industry is another avenue. Ativan and Klonopin are in the same family as Xanax.

It is a very common myth that breastfeeding causes saggy-ness. In reality, it is pregnancy and genetics that primarily cause it. Google is your friend.

But I doubt she breastfed anyway.
Have to agree. That's a myth AND she' wasn't up for breastfeeding a baby.

Parents that "get rid of" their babies often blame a *kidnapper*. You have to tell people something when your child is gone.

Casey was doing research.

IMO

I agree. She was figuring out what her story would be.

I am nursing student, and here is the scoop on Xanax. Generic name: alprazolam. Its a benzodiazepine which is HIGHLY addictive. They give usually for anxiety PRN-->as needed basis. However, I do know pscyh drs. to give longterm for anxiety (which I dont agree with due to dependance). (They will usually prescribe Buspar for anxiety as its not addictive.) Its also used for anxiety, panic attacks, PMS, calming dementia patients. Side effects are sedation, confusion, dizziness, lethargy. Normal dose for adult is not to exceed 10mg per day. Per my notes, confirmed in drug guide.

Xanax does not make one paranoid or aggressive. XANAX withdrawals DO.
Also, it depends on the dosage, schedule, and for which you are taking it for.
"As needed" would not mean every day. Although, some docs may tell you to take it everyday and still write the script, "as needed". Most docs start someone not accustomed to taking Xanax on .25 (1/4 of a mg) -it goes up to 4mg. Let me tell you, those who need to take it regularly DO GET PARANOID... withdrawals cause insomnia, heart palpitations, a feeling of surreality/deja-vu/walking in a dream... Depending on the dosage and what sort of person you are, is how you will react. XANAX IS A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE DRUG. Your doctor miss-informed you. Many U.S. doctors are losing their licensing for over-scribing it.

I forgot to mention that Xanax is also used for the elderly and many with un-cureable diseases. Patients are usually started on .25mg (1/4 mg) and either graduated to higher doses or weaned off. Patient Doe is started on .25mg, after time s/he has built tolerance to the dosage... thus the need to adjust the dosage to .50 (1/2mg) and so on... onto 1mg (half twice a day) and then 2mg through-out 24 hours ( 1/2mg every six hours; so they do not feel buzzed -only normal-and do not come crashing down with a panic attack). It is all about staying leveled, no plateaus and crashes. Trying to cold turkey off Xanax can be life threatening. It is the worst thing to ever do, when taking Xanax regularly. Others will abuse this drug to feel buzzed or intoxicated by it. Those not habitual users will feel buzzed, hungry, sleepy. Some will use it to sleep ; which is not suggested (yet excluded when concerning the elderly). Some say it does nothing for them; usually those with ADD and ADHD. Those patients do not respond to Nyquil, Valium, Benadryl or any other sedative-like medications. Uppers like Ephedrine and legal meth amphetamines will calm those patients down to where they can focus and think more clearly.

Also Xanax causes central nervous system depression, meaning that it depresses the respiratory system, and more, etc. Ultimately in severe cases, CNS depression causes unconsciousness and coma. Too much would cause death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back