3690-1.png

813.jpg

ICONATOR_679e831fe62b0394cfd272a21a.gif

ICONATOR_6fdf9c785e09e6a203564d009d.gif

msndollzu_1214888069.png

msndollzu_1245303973.gif

ICONATOR_7644aee071d3c8bfe6db12ae23.gif

neverblendin.jpg

A theme i noticed in KC's icons. Any thoughts?

Muzikman - I'm trying to find out what day the "La Bella Vita" icon was loaded onto KC's photobucket. Also, what other icons were possibly loaded on that day/at around the same time. I have loaded the files that you very kindly linked us to but I have huge difficulties looking at anything on them (probably something to do with my computer)...Is there any way you can help me out with this!

A few more..
th29138.jpg

98489.jpg

AND here is a pic of sweet Caylee..look what is around her neck. That is awful.

Picture1.jpg

She has dress-up beads on and is obviously playing dress-up based on the tiara and wand - what's so "awful" about that?

Probably thinks the leaves on the shirt are marijuana when it's just part of The Ohio State Buckeyes logo.

Muzikman - I'm trying to find out what day the "La Bella Vita" icon was loaded onto KC's photobucket. Also, what other icons were possibly loaded on that day/at around the same time. I have loaded the files that you very kindly linked us to but I have huge difficulties looking at anything on them (probably something to do with my computer)...Is there any way you can help me out with this!

PP, I think I posted that La Vita info at the beginning of this thread - sorry, I don't have time right now, working on several things at once already -

Now THAT is the kind of sleuthing we're looking for here. I would not have even thought to Google that! Could be very significant.

She also has a TON of CD covers uploaded for some reason. I'm in the music biz and trying to figure out why. :)

Maybe she was burning CD's for peeps for $$$??? Possible-a lot of people do that.

Also I cannot get the download link to work from the initial post-anybody know the name of the file so I can locate it? Thanks-:)

Anyone notice how, supposedly she is a fan of CSI but she has zero CSI Icons? and DOZENS of House icons?

Detective Flores PLAYED BY Zenaida Gonzales...REALLY, in reality-an actress by that name is IN that series that she claims to be one of her fav's...coincidence? I doubt it.

The link for the photobucket account zip file to download is not working. Has it been deleted?

I just found the strangest icon. It says 'Hello my name is Miranda[flashing] you stole my minkey[flashing] prepare to die. This was on 9-14-07 at 2:39. It really says minkey not monkey and the 2 words are flashing in blue. Sorry I don't know how to post the icons or I would.

This sounds like something Dr. Evil in the movie "Austin Powers" would say using minkey as the pronunciation of monkey (we know what this slang means).

Probably thinks the leaves on the shirt are marijuana when it's just part of The Ohio State Buckeyes logo.

I was thinking why does she have an Ohio State shirt? Didn't the family move from Ohio to FL?

Detective Flores PLAYED BY Zenaida Gonzales...REALLY, in reality-an actress by that name is IN that series that she claims to be one of her fav's...coincidence? I doubt it.

well not the first time she has used an actor name...but is interesting nonetheless.... I think good find!

Maybe she was burning CD's for peeps for $$$??? Possible-a lot of people do that.

Also I cannot get the download link to work from the initial post-anybody know the name of the file so I can locate it? Thanks-:)

Also a lot of people put up CD covers in their "music" section on their MySpace profiles rather than listing their favorite bands. Just a thought.

daaaamn!

Yes they did move from Ohio and I believe I saw a mention somewhere that she is a fan and I think she even posted a comment on an Ohio State players Myspace at one time.

This is the first I've seen of this thread. Boy, I'm slow. But none of the links work anymore. Is there still a way to access the pics?

So I uploaded Casey's entire PB account, as subpoenaed from PB. Has ALL of her photos/icons, including some racy deleted ones. This is a public document now.

Several posters here thought there might be some clues in things she recently uploaded (May/June/July) and wanted to take a look and have a discussion about them.

So here you go! You can download the entire zipped 254 MB file at:
http://FileHost.JustFreeSpace.Com/508icons157.zip

Might take a while to download... so in the meantime here's one to get started.

Tips:
In the folder: sort by date created, which is when it was uploaded to PB, to get May/June/July 2008 pix
PB automatically generates a thumbnail, they will have the same name but with a th_ added to the file name.
Many pix have multiple copies, she seemed to like playing around - making them B&W, smaller etc.
If you find one you want to discuss, uploading to a site so you can post it here would be good. I use TinyPic.com, easy and no registration required, and it gives you a link to post it in the thread (use IMG code for forums). You may need to use another site for risque ones - and there are PLENTY of them!

Enjoy! This one I thought was interesting... uploaded July 14, 1:16 PM

21358ck.jpg

None of the links work anymore :( I sent Muzikman a pm last week asking about the file, and have gotten no answer. Can anybody tell me where I can get a copy of the download file for the deleted pics now???

Sorry, I can't help. I was wondering the same thing. Maybe if we keep bumping this thread someone will provide a link tha works. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse