Casey's Photobucket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that is Annie D..I have to look at it bigger but I'm pretty sure that is her.

THIS one is my ABSOLUTE favorite that is in her PB... I have a feeling that she will be a "number" for quite some time LOL.

th3442.jpg

WOW!! Annie, Zani, Puerto Rican and Black isn't that the nationality of the Babysitter/Nanny........hmmmmmmmmm:waitasec:

This is a picture of Casey with Annie...to me it looks fairly recent because of the hair length & color. It was modified on her computor 7/15/08...perhaps deleted??

anyone else think its a most recent shot of her & Annie together?

cowboysmarch072.jpg

Just ran a virus scan. One of the files in KC's photobucket is infected:

th-thmyspaceicons143.gif

Just ran a virus scan. One of the files in KC's photobucket is infected:
th-thmyspaceicons143.gif

I'm a computer geek, and I'm nearly positive (I'm willing to entertain that I might be wrong) that a .GIF cannot contain any sort of virus. It could contain something that causes some other code in the system to behave strangely (such as crash), though, but that's unlikely.

Most likely, your virus checker is just matching a binary pattern which happens to be contained in that file.

I updated my signature and my Avatar. You like? LOL!

Anyone notice the dk green pickup truck in a couple of the picks? Wonder who it belongs to?

These are all from the folder labeled "10" and appear to be from either 4/3/2007 or 4/4/2007.

I know that's too early for a timeline but they seem a bit prophetic, in a way.

22.jpg
00235.gif
002244.jpg
002457.jpg

002653.jpg
3748.png
3785.png

These are really spooky........

Ok...I've finally managed to download them but my computer takes forever to open them up! Are you guys having the same problem or is it just my computer? Also, I can't view any of them - I have to click on each one to open them up!

And yeah - the bum one is really horrible. Wonder who is mortified about that being in the files?

haha its more than a bum, its almost...clinical. this case has taught me a lot, and now i can add "first face to ... face enounter with a mans behind" .. great haha

Who is this guy? Interesting the "KILL" tattoo on his fingers.

10.jpg

Anyone know who he is?
Interesting that my psychic friend describes a guy that helped bury Caylee as looking like Russell Crowe with tattoos

Anyone know who he is?
Interesting that my psychic friend describes a guy that helped bury Caylee as looking like Russell Crowe with tattoos

I know people have asked before who the guy was with the Kill tatoo. I'm not sure anyone has said who it is. It is hard to keep all of her men friends straight.

So I uploaded Casey's entire PB account, as subpoenaed from PB. Has ALL of her photos/icons, including some racy deleted ones. This is a public document now.

Several posters here thought there might be some clues in things she recently uploaded (May/June/July) and wanted to take a look and have a discussion about them.

So here you go! You can download the entire zipped 254 MB file at:
http://FileHost.JustFreeSpace.Com/508icons157.zip

Might take a while to download... so in the meantime here's one to get started.

Tips:
In the folder: sort by date created, which is when it was uploaded to PB, to get May/June/July 2008 pix
PB automatically generates a thumbnail, they will have the same name but with a th_ added to the file name.
Many pix have multiple copies, she seemed to like playing around - making them B&W, smaller etc.
If you find one you want to discuss, uploading to a site so you can post it here would be good. I use TinyPic.com, easy and no registration required, and it gives you a link to post it in the thread (use IMG code for forums). You may need to use another site for risque ones - and there are PLENTY of them!

Enjoy! This one I thought was interesting... uploaded July 14, 1:16 PM

21358ck.jpg
Okay I just found some time to download all of this and I don't have enought time in the day to even look thru all this crap. This chick not only had way too much time on her hands (who the hell was watching/spending quality time with Caylee when she was searching and saving this crap) to search an save all this mindless drivel...I am convinced she is seriously living in a fantasy world. It is beyond my comprehension why someone would even need all this crap. I am at a loss....

Okay I just found some time to download all of this and I don't have enought time in the day to even look thru all this crap. This chick not only had way too much time on her hands (who the hell was watching/spending quality time with Caylee when she was searching and saving this crap) to search an save all this mindless drivel...I am convinced she is seriously living in a fantasy world. It is beyond my comprehension why someone would even need all this crap. I am at a loss....

Don't forget this bold irony:
Picture172507createdcopy.jpg
(uploaded July 25, 2007)

Unlike most things in her account, I think she actually CREATED this masterpiece.

I've been working on tracking the origin of uploaded photographs which look professional -- the urban landscapes and other layered/artistic digital prints. I know Casey purported to be interested in photography and many have commented on her "skill"-- I've tracked down a number of the original prints she ripped from online art magazines and websites. I wonder if she pretended the photographs were her own. A number of programs/cites visually trace online images to their origins-- for those interested, http://tineye.com/ is a good free site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste