Casey's Photobucket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have FIOS, so it took 2 minutes to download .. BUT, now I can't delete the 'active' folder! I've been able to delete all the files inside the active folder, but not the folder itself.

It's annoying, because it's sitting on my desktop empty ... and I like a neat desktop. :)

Any ideas on how to get rid of it?
Thanks

OK, I have FIOS, so it took 2 minutes to download .. BUT, now I can't delete the 'active' folder! I've been able to delete all the files inside the active folder, but not the folder itself.

It's annoying, because it's sitting on my desktop empty ... and I like a neat desktop. :)

Any ideas on how to get rid of it?
Thanks
You should be able to after you reboot. There is a little program out there called Unlocker Assistant, if you have this problem often, you can Google for it.

For those that cannot find the file, I am assuming you don't downloads zip's often, so just search for "zip" its the extention on the file.

My God... now who would take a picture of your little 2 year old with a pot necklace?
Geez!
I really do wonder what all little Caylee was subjected to in her very short life! ???:furious:

When my kid was two, I put a gray hoodie on him and a big bling-bling necklace that said "50 Cent" on it. He looked like Eminem. It was just for fun.

This one is hard to make out - but I find it interesting. (#328) It says "hibiscus" on it - as well as some other words I can't quite make out.

There is something about that hibiscus in the back yard that Cindy referred to...she said they dug it up from the corner and moved it to the other side of the pool...she said it was really big - but I have not seen this hibiscus she talks about...any ideas?

328.jpg

I can't figure out when the images were created or anything - can someone else tell when this one was?

Boy this speaks volumes!

Date created Jan 04 2008 9:29:48 am

25hg6d3.jpg

16ifxgl.jpg

I didn't get the date this was taken but will try and find it.

In photobucket you can Edit any pic to look like this if you go to Effects and click Ink Stamp. It takes any pic and changes it to look this dark.
You can Edit photos in TinyPics also.
Hope this helps to understand this photo. KC changed it to Ink Stamp.

It's not. This has been discussed in many other threads. The leaf is that of a Buckeye leaf, and is actually on the shirt, not the necklace. I have the same shirt, as I live in Ohio & Im a huge Buckeye fan.

Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying...still reading back thru last nights posts, there are so many. :)

16ifxgl.jpg

In photobucket you can Edit any pic to look like this if you go to Effects and click Ink Stamp. It takes any pic and changes it to look this dark.

Thank goodness...some of us just aren't as computer savvy as the rest of you folks out there, glad you are so there is clarification on this picure.

Just going to post some interesting ones from the main page (not in folders)...

736858.png
thththksex.gif
th3197.png
3516.png
3353.jpg
thOTSname.png

There are no pics that were uploaded in June 21 and June 24.

I think this is going to be important to remember.

June 26 was very active with many, many uploads beginning at 4:51pm until 11:45pm. There was a couple of times with less than 2 hour breaks.

and many of the pics were on the morbid/melancholy side I thought - like someone had just done some morbid deed (like disposing of a body?)

This one is hard to make out - but I find it interesting. (#328) It says "hibiscus" on it - as well as some other words I can't quite make out.

There is something about that hibiscus in the back yard that Cindy referred to...she said they dug it up from the corner and moved it to the other side of the pool...she said it was really big - but I have not seen this hibiscus she talks about...any ideas?

328.jpg

I can't figure out when the images were created or anything - can someone else tell when this one was?
Not sure what the size of this picture is but it looks like it might be a backround image for myspace. She had quite a few of these, in black and white with stars as well...

Re. the date - Have you tried right clicking and then looking at "properties"???

Unfortunately, I can't even find the images I downloaded so, I'm not much help! Lol. I'm going to try downloading again later today.

Thank goodness...some of us just aren't as computer savvy as the rest of you folks out there, glad you are so there is clarification on this picure.

16ifxgl.jpg

January 19th 2008 9:29:48 pm

There are no pics that were uploaded in June 21 and June 24.

I think this is going to be important to remember.

June 26 was very active with many, many uploads beginning at 4:51pm until 11:45pm. There was a couple of times with less than 2 hour breaks.

The 21st keeps popin for not much going on.....even on the ws calender for calls and tx

Has anybody ever informed the Buckeyes that their leaf looks exactly like a pot leaf? :)

Sorry, I'm originally a Michigander :crazy:... and got pulled over once in Ohio on I-75 pretty much just because I had long hair. They actually brought in a K-9!!!

Alright, back on topic...

No, you got pulled over BECAUSE you are from Michigan! Go Bucks!

This picture was altered to add the red heart from the orginal uploaded the same day.

First pic uploaded June 03 2008 8:12:20 pm

29e4r38.jpg

Heart added pic uploaded June 03 2008 8:15:24 pm

119rmeh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics