Casey's Photobucket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that just so u can see sometimes pictures have clues that others really dont see!

Yes and no.....I personally love photoshop but when I do photo edits, I do more colorful and lively pics. To me, this pic is kinda dark, I guess.

I really really do hope that this was not the last photo taken of Caylee, that KC was not really that evil as to take a picture prior to murdering her child, I just can not even fathom that...I would like to know the date the picture was taken to put that theory to rest..but I do not like that picture of that darling baby.

Is the color pic of that there? Or just the Black White?

Oh jeez! I haven't even been into the actual account yet....I was only basing this off of someone elses obsevation in this thread! I am still downloading the whole thing!!

I really really do hope that this was not the last photo taken of Caylee, that KC was not really that evil as to take a picture prior to murdering her child, I just can not even fathom that...I would like to know the date the picture was taken to put that theory to rest..but I do not like that picture of that darling baby.

I really do not think this was the "last" picture that KC took of Caylee....If you are implying what you are!!

I see now u had to wait for download ticket over my head and still asleep! lol

Jeez. I'm having trouble downloading the doc....It is there but not. Does that make sense? It keeps asking me to redownload it. Hmn....

I looked through every picture I think. Nothing really disturbed me in them. (Except the hairy crack)!

I think it's noteworthy that as busy as she was uploading pictures to this Photobucket account, there was no activity that I found on June 21st and 24th.

If anyone else sees something on those two days, please let me know?

ETA: Dang! Muzikman already posted on the calendar that there was activity on the 24th. I'm going to look again.

I looked through every picture I think. Nothing really disturbed me in them. (Except the hairy crack)!

I think it's noteworthy that as busy as she was uploading pictures to this Photobucket account, there was no activity that I found on June 21st and 24th.

If anyone else sees something on those two days, please let me know?

oh gross :woohoo:

I downloaded the file, then the first or second picture I looked at was that hairy crack. I freaked out and deleted the rest, LOL. I'm glad to know now that was the worst of them. Does anybody know if there would have been some that LE didn't release? I'm guessing yes.

Now, I can't look but how was that butt crack pictured named?

I downloaded the file, then the first or second picture I looked at was that hairy crack. I freaked out and deleted the rest, LOL. I'm glad to know now that was the worst of them. Does anybody know if there would have been some that LE didn't release? I'm guessing yes.

Harry......Jus Kidding I don't Know.

Wouldn't they have to If they were using as some sorta of evidence

I downloaded the entire file...took 28 minutes and my computer ate it. Somebody help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski