Casey's Photobucket

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my husband and I tried to enlarge that pic with the pill bottle and it was to fuzzy to read

I think that the photobucket account was kind of like a visual myspace for her. You would be amazed at some of the images and comments that sweet little old me has on her myspace and I hate to think how some of them would be interpreted if I was ever suspected of anything.

Let me add that even after saying that I am dowloading the file...which has already been downloaded over 500 times.

th_Apple_of_Death_by_Rajala
Thursday, June 26, 2008, 9:08:40 PM
20032d.jpg

That came from e blogger site and its about photography!

I noticed on one icon that it is a pic taken on 9-17-06 at 4:07am. It was modified on 6-24-08 at 4:04 pm. It says "Those we meet change us forever." It has a boy and a girl on it. I find it interesting she would go back for it where she obviously likes to get new icons unless it holds some kind of meaning for her.

Given she had the La Via quote on that same date, and it's definitely a date of interest... I'd like to see that picture. Could be significant... is it that tattoo artist? Who's in that picture?

These were uploaded to Casey's PB account on Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 1:20:40 AM
It might be a safe guess that it wasn't Casey in her PB account. This could be someone creating thumbnail sizes of the originals on this date, but it still wasn't Casey doing it.

jz9r82.jpg

25ezdk0.jpg

2emfupi.png

where do I go to down load the pics?

That looks sad gloomy and depressing, we take pics of children happy nnot dark and gloomy so to speak very sad bad capture in photograpy and sad thing is she made it look that way in photobucket!
I havent seen the date for the pic yet....anyone?

how do you find the date of something?

Once the pics are downloaded, choose to view them as details. You may have to select details and put a check next to date created. Once you have it showing the dates and times, you can select to arrange by date created.

where do I go to down load the pics?

Look at the first post in this thread. There is a link there to the download site.

Liltigress.......thanks for letting me know....LOL....I must have started at pg 2 of the thread.....I missed the first one.....:rolleyes: :blowkiss:

Yikes! I just managed to download these into my temporary files...I closed the folder and now I can't find them anymore! Can anyone help???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member