Casey's Photobucket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T My daughter can't believe how selfish KC is. She said I'm going to school, working, being a mom and wife. Plus, her husband is set to be deployed next summer to Iraq. His 2nd deployment. He is in the National Guard Reserves.

Good luck to your daughter and her husband, God bless him over there. My husband said all his young troops there were the greatest, they are very brave. So many do multiple tours. My husband was in Balad

On 7-16-08 she was on at 8:00 am working on Caylee pics only. The last thing she did was an icon that said 'Missing my love' at 9:24 am.

Yes I saw that too. I believe this was on her myspace page, it looked familiar to me when I saw it on the pb.

You could be correct on that...Mine started sowing oats when they hit high school...:confused:

thank heavens there was no myspace when I was a teenager, I could have made even more a fool of myself doing crazy stuff and chasing boys :)

Okay I am confused. Where are you seeing the dates for these? Because I was going to go through and zip the ones from 6-16 and on based on the dates that are next to the image before you unzip them. but as I was doing that I noticed that some of the dates are from 7/16 to 7/23 when she would be in jail.

I hit the views on the top next to folders then details. I have a complete timeline from 4-2-07. I hope that helps

Thank you very much! Has anyone found any other interesting pics to share? I'm using dial up on this computer and it takes forever to load.

Not yet, mine is still DL 84 percent complete. I'm waiting not so patiently. I don't even know how to post them once they do load. Guess I will try and figure that out too.

FYI......I googled "what do red balloons signify?" and you know what came up?? VICTIMS OF CRIME AWARENESS WEEK......most of the red balloon things that came up had to do with death and remembering people who died....do it for yourself....weird!

She also was friends with some band called "Fuzzy Red Balloons." I remember a MySpace or FaceBook message she sent to a guy in the band and she said, "Oh, I do love me some Fuzzy Red Balloons!" Or something close to that.

I hit the views on the top next to folders then details. I have a complete timeline from 4-2-07. I hope that helps

Thanks! Those are the same dates I seen before unzipping them.

However I am still confused as to why there are images after the 16th of July.

Is anyone else getting the message: ... file already exists, replace it with...? while extracting the pics?

I did and I didn't replace them. I'm also extracting them a second time in a different folder and allowing them to replace to see if there is anything different.

Wow, I missed that! She may even do ... I better stop, don't want to be banned.:)
You remember the Cupid.com account she had? She's wearing a green top. On relationship she had answered Bi.

Guess that answers that question.
Really? Who, KC or AH?
Well, that's interesting. Mind you, that seems to be a bit fashionable in youth culture now. When in fact they might really turn out to just be straight in the end. But you never know, that's interesting, thanks for that info. What orientation did she indicate on her most recent pages? I don't think I've seen the cupid page

April 2007

th019.jpg

th018.jpg

I just found the strangest icon. It says 'Hello my name is Miranda[flashing] you stole my minkey[flashing] prepare to die. This was on 9-14-07 at 2:39. It really says minkey not monkey and the 2 words are flashing in blue. Sorry I don't know how to post the icons or I would.

who knows, it's possible.
On a parallel subject, you know what I thought was unusual, the way TL, in his interview, several times when he was referring to guys, he said, "her" instead of "his". I thought that was kind of unusual. Maybe if someone's first language isn't English they might do that, but I don't think that's the case with TL.... I mean I guess it's possible if he was just nervous, or because he kept thinking the whole time about KC and Caylee, the word "her" instead of "his" might slip in for some reason. But it was interesting anyway. Just an unusual speech mannerism. Sorry, back to topic.

Switching her and his is also a sign of dyslexia. If he has never gotten any remediation for dyslexia (which results from sensory processing disorders), then he could still be doing this at a late age. Nervousness would definitely contribute.

OH GEEZE - the butt picture...7/17/07 - i thought it was this year, i thought wow guess we know what her last kicks before jail was... eww

:laugh:

Monday, April 02, 2007, 9:57:06 AM

34ypkit.gif

Titled: thuevilwhore

th387.jpg

1. Who is this?
2. She was kising Casey in another image.
3. This is in the folder 14 location
4. Notice in this image the pill bottle on the dresser in the background, left of the clock?

I can't enlarge the pic to see the pill bottle, is there anything discernible on it? Thanks for the pic
p.s. where are kc's current pages, I didn't know she was posting anything again

There are so many icons that say "Broken" and "Beautifully Broken" etc...

Switching her and his is also a sign of dyslexia. If he has never gotten any remediation for dyslexia (which results from sensory processing disorders), then he could still be doing this at a late age. Nervousness would definitely contribute.

I didn't know that sometimes occurrs in dyslexia, I know reversals and replacements, wrong word retrievals like that can occur in various sensory processing disorders though (although I've never seen that specific misuse of a gender word like that, "her" instead of "his". ) Now if his first language was not English I wouldn't think anything of it since in some languages it's the same word for her and his, but as far as I know he's a native English speaker, right?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 4:04:52 PM
2zq7m95.jpg

Title:th_CHANGUSFOREVER2pix2

Here's a timeline to document. This is possibly going to be important somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214