Casey's Photobucket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're ALL welcome. I'm actually pretty blown away at the response to this - just checked the download site, and there were almost FOUR HUNDRED dowloads already - for a 250 MB file! In the Top 10 DL's there!

In comparison, the unreleased Cindy interview I put up there was only 32 MB but had a little less than 300 DL's - and I put that up hours earlier plus the link has hit S-Monkeys already.

And I thought that the Cindy interview was the more interesting of the 2!

I agree. I think though like either you or someone else in the Cindy thread said, people probably assumed it was the same interview so they didn't even bother to check it out. I know I thought that until I read the thread.

and my personal favorite---------------->
25-1.gif

I hadn't seen that yet Capri, it's GREAT! What is the upload date?

Please everyone, put the Casey PB upload date when you post a pic - it really helps to keep them in context. Thanks!

You're ALL welcome. I'm actually pretty blown away at the response to this - just checked the download site, and there were almost FOUR HUNDRED dowloads already - for a 250 MB file! In the Top 10 DL's there!

In comparison, the unreleased Cindy interview I put up there was only 32 MB but had a little less than 300 DL's - and I put that up hours earlier plus the link has hit S-Monkeys already.

And I thought that the Cindy interview was the more interesting of the 2!
Wow! Lot's of inquiring minds, huh? lol!
You really are a sweetheart for sharing, Muzikman! Thank you again!:)

Please don't tell me that that is a pot leaf on the necklace?:eek:

Please don't tell me that that is a pot leaf on the necklace?:eek:
It's not. This has been discussed in many other threads. The leaf is that of a Buckeye leaf, and is actually on the shirt, not the necklace. I have the same shirt, as I live in Ohio & Im a huge Buckeye fan.

A few more..
th29138.jpg

98489.jpg

AND here is a pic of sweet Caylee..look what is around her neck. That is awful.

Picture1.jpg

That is not a pot leaf - it is part of the team Logo - Ohio.

I havn't seen too many drug references in her photobucket stuff - I'd expect there to be a lot more if she was really into drugs. Sex on the other hand...

I havn't seen too many drug references in her photobucket stuff - I'd expect there to be a lot more if she was really into drugs. Sex on the other hand...

It looks like one of those air freshners that you hang in your car LOL..

There is also a movie called "The Red Ballon" (Le Ballon Rouge) it's about this ballon that follows this child around.

boy, that's such a classic, isn't it? I'll never forget seeing that one as a child. My own son was extremely distraught over the bullies trampling the balloon when he saw it. But overall, the balloon in that movie comforts the child and the balloon and child triumph in the end, don't they. One of the greats.

I dunno, I see a lot of pot and alcohol icons on the net but not all to much about other drugs. My guess is because being a Meth head or heroin addict is not really something most advertise. She has pot references on her PB account but I won't hold that against her since I personally believe that alcohol is a far worse drug then marijuana.

From some of these icons it seems she *might* dabble in women as well as men. The one in particular I'm talking about I can't post...but it says I Love Eating P****...ew.

I don't put too much stock in the sex images, etc, a lot of times that's just fashionable for young people of that age, just like images of Che Guevara or whatever even if they don't really even know who he was. Just rebellion. (or in fact pot leaf images even if they're actually not a smoker, you see a lot of that with young people of that age, on their clothes, whatever.)

I downloaded the file and looks through some of the pictures..shocking...and she did have a icon in there that said "la vita bella"...

The color red is usually seen in dream interpretation as either a warning sign, or a representation of passion or strong feelings. Balloons represent either childhood or your hopes, especially of love.

Interpretation 1: You have let go of some childish ways, you are growing up and quickly. The childish things you once held close, seem unimportant to what you've discovered recently.

Interpretation 2: You have decided to end a relationship that once made you hope for love. You worry that you have let go of your feelings too quickly.

http://dreammoods.com

From some of these icons it seems she *might* dabble in women as well as men. The one in particular I'm talking about I can't post...but it says I Love Eating P****...ew.

That's what I'm thinking too.

It's not. This has been discussed in many other threads. The leaf is that of a Buckeye leaf, and is actually on the shirt, not the necklace. I have the same shirt, as I live in Ohio & Im a huge Buckeye fan.

Has anybody ever informed the Buckeyes that their leaf looks exactly like a pot leaf? :)

Sorry, I'm originally a Michigander :crazy:... and got pulled over once in Ohio on I-75 pretty much just because I had long hair. They actually brought in a K-9!!!

Alright, back on topic...

it's fashionable in some highschool/college-age youth culture now for heterosexual girls to even fake a certain amount of bisexuality for the sake of being provocative (actually to attract guys), for example by dancing provocatively with another girl or some apparently even kiss or grope their girlfriend, etc. (jsut to attract guys). When I was that age back in the 80s, song lyrics suggesting mild sadomasochism were fashionable just because they sounded provocative, images relating to whips or ridiculous leather underwear or whatever were "in" in pop culture, just because it sounded provocative, you know. The silliness of that age.

mylee21-lettherebelife-small-1.jpg

File name is mylee21-lettherebelife
Date-Sunday, July 13, 2008, 11:19:52 AM

I don't put too much stock in the sex images, etc, a lot of times that's just fashionable for young people of that age, just like images of Che Guevara or whatever even if they don't really even know who he was. Just rebellion. (or in fact pot leaf images even if they're actually not a smoker, you see a lot of that with young people of that age, on their clothes, whatever.)

I have a daughter that is 24 and a son that is 23 and neither of them have this crap on thier myspace and they think it's awful that she has this crap. My daughter is also a mom of a 2 1/2 year old beautiful little girl. I think she is a sex crazed young woman and that Caylee was in her way.

I believe that is Annie D..I have to look at it bigger but I'm pretty sure that is her.

THIS one is my ABSOLUTE favorite that is in her PB... I have a feeling that she will be a "number" for quite some time LOL.

th3442.jpg
-------------

All she has to do is put F D C above it.
she now belongs to the Florida Dept of Corrections!
aint that just too special!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member