Casey's Photobucket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's fashionable with a lot of young women now to even fake a certain amount of bisexuality for the sake of being provocative (actually to attract guys). When I was that age back in the 80's, song lyrics suggesting mild sadomasochism were fashionable just because they sounded provocative, images relating to whips or ridiculous leather underwear or whatever were "in" in pop culture, just because it sounded provocative, you know. The silliness of that age.

Totally agree but IMO there is a difference in kissing a girl, dancing with a girl sexually and that lol..

mylee21-lettherebelife-small-1.jpg

File name is mylee21-lettherebelife
Date-Sunday, July 13, 2008, 11:19:52 AM

I saw this one, and there's a color one too. I can't figure out what it is!

From some of these icons it seems she *might* dabble in women as well as men. The one in particular I'm talking about I can't post...but it says I Love Eating P****...ew.
Wow, I missed that! She may even do ... I better stop, don't want to be banned.:)
You remember the Cupid.com account she had? She's wearing a green top. On relationship she had answered Bi.

Guess that answers that question.

I saw this one, and there's a color one too. I can't figure out what it is!

yeah I saw the color one after I downloaded this one..I don't know what it is either..The file name just kind of weirds me out My Lee...

Wow, I missed that! She may even do ... I better stop, don't want to be banned.:)
You remember the Cupid.com account she had? She's wearing a green top. On relationship she had answered Bi.

Guess that answers that question.

I've always thought a few of her friends look like they "could" be. I know it's the in thing to kiss girls and all that jazz but I tend to think she was into a bit more than just for show. JMO.

Anyone notice how, supposedly she is a fan of CSI but she has zero CSI Icons? and DOZENS of House icons?

From some of these icons it seems she *might* dabble in women as well as men. The one in particular I'm talking about I can't post...but it says I Love Eating P****...ew.

I saw a few on AH's myspace page back before everyone closed those pages that made me think she might be a bit more like that, but at the same time I thought, the images could be there for any reason, for example as a joke, or just because suggesting that is considered a little cool in their group, or maybe completely innocently not realizing how it looked, or whatever. When I first saw one or two of the images, plus the emails back and forth between them though about not being able to wait until they got their own place and it would be just us girls etc, the thought did cross my mind (this was early in the case), but then I figured it's probably nothing, probably completely innocent. Not that there would be anything wrong with that if that were the case, of course

also, some of the images made me wonder if any of them in the group were dancers or strippers, if that might be part of the culture in their peer group. Again, nothing wrong with that if that is the case, that's their own business

I remember early in the case when the media kept running the "best body dance contest" picture over and over and acting like it was something totally lascivious and that it somehow meant she didn't care about her baby, and I just thought, what? What if she even was actually a dancer, or a stripper, I don't think she was, but even if she was, that wouldn't mean she doesn't care about her child. No relevance whatsoever

I noticed on one icon that it is a pic taken on 9-17-06 at 4:07am. It was modified on 6-24-08 at 4:04 pm. It says "Those we meet change us forever." It has a boy and a girl on it. I find it interesting she would go back for it where she obviously likes to get new icons unless it holds some kind of meaning for her.

I have a daughter that is 24 and a son that is 23 and neither of them have this crap on thier myspace and they think it's awful that she has this crap. My daughter is also a mom of a 2 1/2 year old beautiful little girl. I think she is a sex crazed young woman and that Caylee was in her way.

Almost all kids 17 and up have Myspaces...My 17 had one and her friends have them and I must say, some of them are pretty racy. That is why I created my own Myspace. I told my 17 year old at the time to clean it up or it was gone. Now the 20 somethings aren't so sex crazed and more tame, that is what is kind of weird for KC is that at her age this isn't appropriate. (I know appropriate isn't the correct word either but hopefully you get what I mean) KC is immature for her age, she acts like a 17 year old instead of a 23 year old woman.

I noticed on one icon that it is a pic taken on 9-17-06 at 4:07am. It was modified on 6-24-08 at 4:04 pm. It says "Those we meet change us forever." It has a boy and a girl on it. I find it interesting she would go back for it where she obviously likes to get new icons unless it holds some kind of meaning for her.

I saw the 2008 one but did not see the earlier one. Good catch Mom4Life!

That is kind of interesting. I'm wondering if it's about TonE...

I've always thought a few of her friends look like they "could" be. I know it's the in thing to kiss girls and all that jazz but I tend to think she was into a bit more than just for show. JMO.

who knows, it's possible.
On a parallel subject, you know what I thought was unusual, the way TL, in his interview, several times when he was referring to guys, he said, "her" instead of "his". I thought that was kind of unusual. Maybe if someone's first language isn't English they might do that, but I don't think that's the case with TL.... I mean I guess it's possible if he was just nervous, or because he kept thinking the whole time about KC and Caylee, the word "her" instead of "his" might slip in for some reason. But it was interesting anyway. Just an unusual speech mannerism. Sorry, back to topic.

-------------

All she has to do is put F D C above it.
she now belongs to the Florida Dept of Corrections!
aint that just too special!!!

:clap: The sooner the better.. I hope she gets this wish!

On 7-16-08 she was on at 8:00 am working on Caylee pics only. The last thing she did was an icon that said 'Missing my love' at 9:24 am.

i will never find it again offhand, but did anyone else notice the one icon that said 'she's cold and she's cruel but she knows what she's doing'?

how appropriate.

Almost all kids 17 and up have Myspaces...My 17 had one and her friends have them and I must say, some of them are pretty racy. That is why I created my own Myspace. I told my 17 year old at the time to clean it up or it was gone. Now the 20 somethings aren't so sex crazed and more tame, that is what is kind of weird for KC is that at her age this isn't appropriate. (I know appropriate isn't the correct word either but hopefully you get what I mean) KC is immature for her age, she acts like a 17 year old instead of a 23 year old woman.

O/T My daughter can't believe how selfish KC is. She said I'm going to school, working, being a mom and wife. Plus, her husband is set to be deployed next summer to Iraq. His 2nd deployment. He is in the National Guard Reserves.

22 is still pretty young (did she actually turn 22 or 23 this March?) But I think you are right, in some ways I think she could have been making up for time she lost during her actual teen years due to being busy with her pregnancy and Caylee's infancy back then around, what was it, 19 or 20 when she was pregnant. Other kids of that age were getting to sow their wild oats then. Some young people coming from a prohibitive or puritanical home may go a bit wild for a while when they are first out of the family home, or at least like to pretend like they are. Sometimes it's mostly show

O/T My daughter can't believe how selfish KC is. She said I'm going to school, working, being a mom and wife. Plus, her husband is set to be deployed next summer to Iraq. His 2nd deployment. He is in the National Guard Reserves.

Your daughter and the rest of us! Prayers go with your son in law. :blowkiss:

Okay I am confused. Where are you seeing the dates for these? Because I was going to go through and zip the ones from 6-16 and on based on the dates that are next to the image before you unzip them. but as I was doing that I noticed that some of the dates are from 7/16 to 7/23 when she would be in jail.

22 is still pretty young (did she actually turn 22 or 23 this March?) But I think you are right, in some ways I think she could have been making up for time she lost during her actual teen years due to being busy with her pregnancy and Caylee's infancy back then around, what was it, 19 or 20 when she was pregnant. Other kids of that age were getting to sow their wild oats then. Some young people coming from a prohibitive or puritanical home may go a bit wild for a while when they are first out of the family home, or at least like to pretend like they are. Sometimes it's mostly show

You could be correct on that...Mine started sowing oats when they hit high school...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo