Casey's Photobucket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some really disturbing images she had in photobucket..

"Never underestimate a parents ability to mortify their child":eek:
"Lie like you mean it"

For some reason, I think that these images will be just as damaging to her as her own statements. This certainly isn't normal!

A few more...
"I got half a smile and zero shame"
th3227.jpg

"Girls just wanna have fun (&& will go to extreme measures to get it)"
IMG%5D

"Regret nothing, deny everything"
http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp306/Switchy/CA Icons/th3768.png

"Relax. I'm not going to burn you again, I'm going to stab you"
http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp306/Switchy/CA Icons/thICONATOR_8e48fca7fe4430dd845158fc.png
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

I am having a really really hard time disassociating the beautiful photos of Casey and Caylee as Mummy and Daughter to then Casey turning into a cold blooded murderer of her child.

I understand that people that are sociopaths etc can behave all nicey nicey in front of others and be appalling behind closed doors

But pictures don't lie, and in all the photos I have seen (and there has been a gazillion) apart from the odd one or two caylee lookes entirely happy and content with Casey and NOT afraid of her in any way.

Children of abuse usually flinch and certainly do not have those big happy smiles ALL the time.

Its making it so hard for me to correlate those pics to continuous abuse of Caylee an premeditated murder.

Im sorry and I know I will probably be yelled at for stating it, as I know how many out there hate Casey but something just isnt adding up for me.
Sociopaths lie. Therefore, photos of them lie. They are fully capable of creating photographic evidence of "happiness."

The fact that Caylee was murdered by her mother does not mean she was abused prior to the period surrounding her death. It's more likely that her mother was detached and disinterested than abusive. Hopefully, Caylee was minimally impacted by this disconnect--after all, she had loving, nurturing, involved grandparents who stepped back into parenting shoes when she was born.

My father is a sociopath. While our upbringing wasn't exactly traditional--and he never connected in any meaningful way with any of us--he was not, by and large, abusive. He did have a low threshold for frustration, so there were periodic outbursts.

But in general, he was a plotter and a planner. And while he plotted and planned--over a period of years and years---he put on a face that fooled everyone: police, court officials, guardians ad litem--even the very people living under his roof. I am embarrassed to tell you how old I was before I figured out that there was something really wrong in our house.

The Anthonys emphasize the value of appearance. Please don't be fooled by looks, though. A mirage looks like an oasis--but it's just parched sand. Casey Anthony looks like a smiling young woman--but is an empty husk.

(Thank God Caylee had real smiles--knowing that she was happy comforts me.)

I'm reminded of someone saying the "Love" picture looked like the crime scene. I started digging around that and now it's my opinion that the pic not only looks like a pre-relandscaped Anthony yard, but the person standing there has the same stance as Casey in a couple of pics I've seen. I could only find one of those pics to compare to, luckily it happened to be in he backyard. I don't know how people do it in florida, but here it's rather odd to mix pots up in your flower beds and decorative grasses and such. The theme is present in both pics, weird coincidence? (I lightened the "Love" photo, for a clearer view.)

hmmsi4.jpg

while i can see where you are trying to go with this I just HAVE to stop this spectulation now before it goes too far. That particular photo is by an artist by the name of Adrienne Pitts, so NO it's not Casey in the picture and it's not that A's backyard.

while i can see where you are trying to go with this I just HAVE to stop this spectulation now before it goes too far. That particular photo is by an artist by the name of Adrienne Pitts, so NO it's not Casey in the picture and it's not that A's backyard.

I have heard this to. I dont think its so much of where its actually at or who is in it but just knowing where Caylee was and then looking at this picture. I would not doubt for one second that when CA seen this picture she thought of Caylee. According to the documents when these pictures on her photobucket came out,this was one imparticular that she visited several times.

Do you have a link to the picture? I tried to Google his works and can not find this one. I copied and pasted from your post to google it in images. Thank you for your help.

Huh, that is NOT KC in the picture to the right? Why does it look like her and for what purpose would there be a look alike? What am I missing here?
IMO my observation of the adult is alittle heavier than KC, but when we actually saw her running around with th white sunglasses going to her attorneys office etc., she had been in jail over a month and may have lost weight. :confused:

Huh, that is NOT KC in the picture to the right? Why does it look like her and for what purpose would there be a look alike? What am I missing here?
IMO my observation of the adult is alittle heavier than KC, but when we actually saw her running around with th white sunglasses going to her attorneys office etc., she had been in jail over a month and may have lost weight. :confused:

Yes the photo on the right is Casey, the photo on the left is not.

I am having a really really hard time disassociating the beautiful photos of Casey and Caylee as Mummy and Daughter to then Casey turning into a cold blooded murderer of her child.

I understand that people that are sociopaths etc can behave all nicey nicey in front of others and be appalling behind closed doors

But pictures don't lie, and in all the photos I have seen (and there has been a gazillion) apart from the odd one or two caylee lookes entirely happy and content with Casey and NOT afraid of her in any way.

Children of abuse usually flinch and certainly do not have those big happy smiles ALL the time.

Its making it so hard for me to correlate those pics to continuous abuse of Caylee an premeditated murder.

Im sorry and I know I will probably be yelled at for stating it, as I know how many out there hate Casey but something just isnt adding up for me.

You're not the only one, Jane. The whole characterization of KC as being a murderer and remorseless and so on is speculation, but it's been described in such detail and on a several-times-a-day basis on national TV for more than six months now and gotten so entrenched people now often refer to this theory as fact and explain other things based on it! It has fed on itself. It's really disturbing. Every person interviewed by LE said they'd never seen anything but a loving, normal relationship, also that Casey was a nondestructive person in general, loved animals, protective of friends and didn't want them using drugs, etc. So if she's the perpetrator there would have to have been a sudden, radical change in personality (not that that can't be ruled out of course). But it hasn't been proved yet that she's the perp. Not only is she presumed innocent, she obviously could actually be innocent. I know you can hardly say that anymore due to the shark frenzy going on, personally I don't understand who wouldn't be hoping at least that she might be innocent. Some terrible perpetrator obviously murdered Caylee, I can't rule KC out yet, but if KC is innocent, thank God, thank God that Caylee was not harmed by her own mother. I love that picture of her in the backyard filming Caylee, Caylee was so adorable there.
p.s. so many of her photobucket icons are very dark, of course, but I think to get an idea of what they do or don't mean we'd have to see how they compare to her friends' photobucket icons etc and other peers of that age, and take that into the balance along with the above, the history of a normal, loving relationship. Not that I don't also have questions about some of the photobucket icons, of course. And thanks to everyone who's posted them throughout the case! But there is a disconnect, definitely.

p.s. not that I'm trying to make KC into any kind of saint or anything! Obviously she had a problem with lying/stealing.

Yes, it looks like this link still works, and without having to register.

If anybody knows of a better free site, let me know and I'll upload again.

WoW there is alot of images. Thank you so much. Someone worked hard at saving each one. (Or did you get it a different way?) Thanks. :blowkiss:

I have heard this to. I dont think its so much of where its actually at or who is in it but just knowing where Caylee was and then looking at this picture. I would not doubt for one second that when CA seen this picture she thought of Caylee. According to the documents when these pictures on her photobucket came out,this was one imparticular that she visited several times.

it looks so much like her.

Thank you for providing the name of the artist!! I first posted about the "Love" image here, because I thought the terrain looked eerily similar to the site where the remains were recovered. I didn't think Casey actually took the picture, but I did find it disturbing that the image was uploaded after Casey killed Caylee and left her body in a similar looking area.

For those interested in confirming doortonowhere's statement, the credited image can be found online at JPG Magazine here -- in trying to trace the origins of pictures in Casey's photobucket, I noted that she saved a lot of pictures from JPG Magazine.

After trolling around Casey's photobucket for way too long, I came to the pretty firm conclusion that all artistic or interesting photographs that are in Casey's albums were taken by photographers on the net. Though Casey was supposedly a great photographer, the only good pictures she seems to have taken were the photos she took of Caylee, IMO.

WoW there is alot of images. Thank you so much. Someone worked hard at saving each one. (Or did you get it a different way?) Thanks. :blowkiss:

The entire file came from a doc dump back in Sept or Oct. I got my own copy from the SA's office.

Are all of those kc's photobucket icons? Goodness I don't think I've ever read all of the icons, I did look at her pictures at one time.

It's amazing and quite scary, reading most of those icons, knowing what we now know about her. And I'm only on page 2! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper