Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dr Drew (LOL) reviewing the psych depos

get the popcorn

And can someone bring popcorn, beer, wine, etc.......... But no doughnuts please! Too much sugar will send us all over the edge with this show on Dr. Drew! We need protein please with the beverages!

I am now watching Dr. Drew - and about to jump through the screen. She learned how to say "I don't think" (times two) and "maybe" and "I feel" as that way she knew she wasn't held to lying legally if preceeded by those adjectives - just as JB did during the opening statements when he said "she could...........(*& in her mouth etc) . If Dr. Drew again says he thinks a disorder vs. evil...........I am gonna take this television and .............well.............in my dreams I would be violent but I will not. Instead, I will vent here.

Seriously he doesn't compare her to JVS? I think they and Bundy are triplets!

For the life of me...what is wrong w/Dr. Drew? KC and JVS are the same DX...with Joran being more intelligent. Dr. Drew is letting his masculinity/prowess mask his opinion of KC.

I love Mark Eiglarsh!

He's a sell-out.

He just said that he doesn't blame Baez at all for lying about the drowning in the pool.

Anybody who sings the accolades of Baez is certainly not worthy of my love. :yuck:

JB doesn't want to make a statement...that says it all. All we need is to see him file the official paperwork.

Seriously he doesn't compare her to JVS? I think they and Bundy are triplets!

You will find that all behavior is similar within the same DX. I think Dr. Drew wants to call her a Sociopath and reserve the word Psychopath for serial killers. For some reason, he doesnt see the similarity of behavior between Joran and her. I say it is because he thinks she is attractive and gets blinded.

AHAHA this lady thinks she's a psychopath! Someone call Dr. Drew and tell him there was no frontal lobe problems found! She says OCA just doesn't know how to fake the emotions!!

Also, now that CA and her are back together CA can get her that full brain work-up.

HAHA lady says she doesn't think there was molestation...this is what a psychopath does. I can't believe GA would stay with CA if she starts talking to OCA again. Think how upsetting it is when one friend doesn't take your side in a fight with another friend. Imagine his own wife siding with the daughter that accused you of that.

For the life of me...what is wrong w/Dr. Drew? KC and JVS are the same DX...with Joran being more intelligent. Dr. Drew is letting his masculinity/prowess mask his opinion of KC.

DH and I just discussed this. We think it's more like Dr. Drew's psychiatric superiority in having diagnosed Casey's mental health issues without benefit of actually meeting with the patient.

Gawd, finally a doctor on Dr. Drew who gets that Casey is a female psychopath! Ding, ding, ding...you are a winner.

In between my life happening, that was a long read and a good one at that. I'll have to really let this all soak in before I respond in depth. What I can respond with off the top of my head, it's as I said in the beginning, FCA is just pure evil. She's so full of herself that I hope she explodes, nah, I hope that she implodes.

My brain is mush and Weitz is a loser, ill qualified sucker who bought caseys boatloads of bs hook, line, and sinker!!

I literally thought my brain was going to explode during the exchange where he proudly quotes Casey as saying, "She's good at everything she does!".. He says that wasn't his opinion or assessment of Casey but rather a validated fact proven to him by 1,000s of pages of school history, academics, art drawings, her photography, etc, etc, etc.. He said it proved that Casey truly good at everything she does.. That she's a perfectionist!!

My blood boils in my veins in even recalling his arrogant and haughty exchange with LDB in believing he was proving how wonderful this young woman is!!

What an arrogant**** I hope karma comes and dumps it's load on him as it makes it's way to Casey.. He couldn't have been more polar opposite of Dzinger!! Where as Dzinger was tormented and troubled by the obvious disturbed individual who looked at him and told incessant blasphemous lies about her father to the point that he repeatedly stated that he wanted no part of what she was saying and lost weight, lost sleep, and was deeply disturbed by her!!! Weitz couldn't have been more polar opposite in his literally happily dragging George thru the filth of Casey's blasted lies of rape.. At the end literally stating those allegations as if he knew them to written in stone fact that he knew Casey the victim was purely a product of the evil incestuous father, George!!!!

Oh Lord have mercy!!! Help me Jesus!! There has got to be consequences for what these ppl continue to do and inflict with Casey at the helm leading the way of death and destruction to anyone who dare gets in her way!!! Help me Lord!!

Oh thank God in Heaven for that blond woman on Dr. Drew's show who called it EXACTLY as it is. She said FCA is a flat out psychopath. I am so glad she told Dr. Drew that. Maybe now he will stop with the frontal lobe crapola.

DH and I just discussed this. We think it's more like Dr. Drew's psychiatric superiority in having diagnosed Casey's mental health issues without benefit of actually meeting with the patient.

Ding ding ding. Give that woman with the Bette Davis Eyes a prize.

My brain is mush and Weitz is a loser, ill qualified sucker who bought caseys boatloads of bs hook, line, and sinker!!

I literally thought my brain was going to explode during the exchange where he proudly quotes Casey as saying, "She's good at everything she does!".. He says that wasn't his opinion or assessment of Casey but rather a validated fact proven to him by 1,000s of pages of school history, academics, art drawings, her photography, etc, etc, etc.. He said it proved that Casey truly good at everything she does.. That she's a perfectionist!!

My blood boils in my veins in even recalling his arrogant and haughty exchange with LDB in believing he was proving how wonderful this young woman is!!

What an arrogant**** I hope karma comes and dumps it's load on him as it makes it's way to Casey.. He couldn't have been more polar opposite of Dzinger!! Where as Dzinger was tormented and troubled by the obvious disturbed individual who looked at him and told incessant blasphemous lies about her father to the point that he repeatedly stated that he wanted no part of what she was saying and lost weight, lost sleep, and was deeply disturbed by her!!! Weitz couldn't have been more polar opposite in his literally happily dragging George thru the filth of Casey's blasted lies of rape.. At the end literally stating those allegations as if he knew them to written in stone fact that he knew Casey the victim was purely a product of the evil incestuous father, George!!!!

Oh Lord have mercy!!! Help me Jesus!! There has got to be consequences for what these ppl continue to do and inflict with Casey at the helm leading the way of death and destruction to anyone who dare gets in her way!!! Help me Lord!!

Yes, yes, yes. And you know, I was more than a little creeped out that he zeroed in on the "george sexually molested me" lie. He focused, FOCUSED, focused on that to the exclusion of asking pertinent questions...like what about the 31 days? Very, very creepy. ewwwwwwww

ETA: Creepy McCreepster as my DD would say.

OK, now Dr Drew says he's coming on board for the psycopathy dx. I thought he said that during the trial, swung back and now he's back??

The female doctor on Dr. Drew tonight who is slowly convincing him that Casey is a psychopath had a GREAT POINT...a frontal lobe disorder would cause impulsive behavior and despite her exhibiting impulsive behavior in the past - she now suddenly can control impulsive behavior making it more likely this is classic psychopthy.

Dr. Drew is coming over to our side.

There was one point in reading that depo that I almost threw my laptop on the floor. I looked so upset that my dogs began whining.

Did you read the long passage where Linda asks the good doctor to back up his theory that Casey was held back in personal relations because of her childhood abuse. Linda asks him if that theory was based upon what Casey told him or what he learned from others. He says he learned it from interviews he read with others. So she says give me one name of a person who taught you that. And he hemmed and hawed for awhile, and then says JEFFRY HOPKINS. cough cough. I almost threw my computer across the room..,

Here's another good Burdick-zinger:

Dr. Weitz' deposition, page 171, Weitz is describing Casey describing George holding Caylee after "the incident", Casey's description of it all right down to George's wet shirt only, Caylee's t-shirt and shorts that are too small and a year old, and Burdick goes, "Did she notice the dead part, in addition?"

I mean, that's not funny, but that's funny.

Plus Caylee was wearing that t-shirt a few months earlier at RM's apartment. The picture was on the front cover of NE. So the shirt still fit Caylee.

OK - he said possible brain disorder again - and again - I'm fantasizing of throwing a brick at my television. Jeez.................. I may buy into organic differences - but some are just EVIL!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashnic86
Back