Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...Lenny made a good point (OMG) she gets along with those who go along - anyone challenges her and the spit and claws come out - GA challenged her - for all we say she hated CA - she really, really wanted GA to suffer for impeding her - CA she could control (and was the meal ticket)

I wonder how that's going to work out now - with GA working and CA dependent.

Question to my friends:

Is there one deposition or two? I can only find one document so far and it is LDB interviewing the Dr. She begins by saying that this is the second time that they are meeting. How many different documents are there to download?

Oh and George got in an accident when he was a cop and someone became paralyzed from it? WTF? I never knew that.

Here's where I'm reading them:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/documents-reveal-story-casey-told-doctors-caylees-/nGKws/

I was date raped when I was 20.

This has just become personal on a level I didn't know was possible.

Hugs. Don't let her get under your skin. You're a survivor, and she has no power to effect how people perceive survivors of date rape. It's just like what Dr. Danziger went through--she has an unnatural ability to harm people simply by subjecting them to her lies. But I really believe that she won't win in the end.

...Lenny made a good point (OMG) she gets along with those who go along - anyone challenges her and the spit and claws come out - GA challenged her - for all we say she hated CA - she really, really wanted GA to suffer for impeding her - CA she could control (and was the meal ticket)

I wonder how that's going to work out now - with GA working and CA dependent.

I'm getting the feeling, from reading how calm and "cheerful" she was in the interviews, and how puzzled the psychological evaluator was, that she hated Caylee. She couldn't wait to get rid of her, and really felt she did the right thing for herself after it was done. It's been hard for me to imagine someone so heartless, but I guess that's who we're dealing with.

I agree. Danziger seems ethical and unbiased in these depos. I'd be really interested in knowing if he would diagnose Casey with a conduct disorder or a personality disorder if he had been given the truth from her parents. Since apparently you need to be diagnosed with a conduct disorder to lead to the antisocial personality diagnosis, all the lies that her parents told about her teenage years made it impossible for Danziger to have a prayer of accurately diagnosing Casey. They minimized the stealing and lying, and lied about her failing high school. I'm betting there's lots of other stuff Casey did that they know about and never shared. And I'm also betting there's even more stuff Casey did that they don't know about.

... Don't forget, the Depo ENDED when Danziger got to the part about "What Happened" 6/16 - at JBs INSISTENCE!!!!! He actually only made cursory statements vis a vis her sociopathy or other "disorder"

Poor George has to endure this all over again. Wonder how he can still live with Cindy. Oh yes. He just has to do and say whatever Cindy says to do and say and he's fine.
Sad really...

She is a four time convicted felon liar. She's is not capable of telling the truth...ever.

"She is the most well-documented liar ever to set foot in a courtroom." LDB

BBM And damn proud of it too - "I'm such a good liar!" she boasted to a friend.

... Don't forget, the Depo ENDED when Danziger got to the part about "What Happened" 6/16 - at JBs INSISTENCE!!!!! He actually only made cursory statements vis a vis her sociopathy or other "disorder"

Is this because Jose wanted to change the story so that a jury would swallow it easier? Hm.

How did it go from the nanny, to George molesting and killing and disposing of Caylee to an accidental drowning and George doing cover up? My guess is Jose and his lawyering skills. It's not right. It's not ethical. Can't prove it but it's so easy to infer don't you think?

Unreal. She will say anything to distance herself from ANY responsibilty of anything Caylee.

Ungrateful B!!

rant offfff

So Casey tells the shrinks that she was sound asleep and George barged into her room about 9am and yelled that the baby was missing. But wasn't there cell phone evidence that she had already been texting and stuff earlier that morning?

So Casey tells the shrinks that she was sound asleep and George barged into her room about 9am and yelled that the baby was missing. But wasn't there cell phone evidence that she had already been texting and stuff earlier that morning?

Quoting myself to add: Where was Cindy during this supposed rape and murder of the baby? What time did she leave for work? IIRC she didn't leave until 7:30 or so. Did George do that whole evil deed at 8 am ?

Just watching JVM and I can't help but notice how Jordan vandersloot is very animating, smiley and chatty just like KC was in court. Must be cut from the same mold.

I'm just reading the depo of Dr W and I gotta tell you it really bothers me that Caylee is referred to as "the daughter" over and over again. Its like he disassociated from the crime himself !!

Sorry if this has already been posted.

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
Hope you all have enjoyed the full text of Casey 4.0. Glad to see I remembered it pretty accurately.

It really bothers me that Caylee's existence just keeps getting tainted by the defense team and her 'mom'. It's bad enough how she died, how she was bagged up to rot and be chewed on...but now we are told she was a product of a RAPE. Just when you think it can't get any worse...

It does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro
Back