Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wouldn't think the house has good memories, knowing my beloved grand daughter died on the property.

Highly doubt everyone would have kept hush hush when they no longer see FCA toting around her kid. Someone would have had a hinkey feeling about no longer seeing their Caylee. It would have just been a matter of time.

Everything to Casey is expendable, whether it is Caylee Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, or Jose Baez. It is all about "me" to Casey.

With all the distractions of the dog's cameo on SNL etc. I just now finished Weitz's depo and am starting Danziger's. I see the first ones were both taken April 7th. Does anyone know which one they talked to first?

She died on the property, using logic that the pool should be taken down, shouldnt they have left the house? I am pretty sure their financial situation does not allow them to move at their leisure, and they loved their grandaughter, maybe the house has good memories for them. They never had to call the cops and report Caylee missing, lets keep that in mind, there was no father to report her missing so they could have covered up Caseys little secret, if they loved her so much. didn't happen here.

jmo

At the time they called the cops they thought they were reporting a kidnapped and missing Caylee. Had CA known the truth at that moment she would have been in cover up mode immediately, rather than one day later. By that time a foul dead body odor had morphed into left over Pizza, courtesy of CA.

Remember when HHSS looked at the original psych eval and raised his eyebrows and we all thought it must have said she was bat ***** crazy? It must have been because it said she was absent of personality disorders...

I read that last night..don't remember where I saw it but it is interesting.

I sure think he got this part right.

And some sociopaths are cunning and proficient enough to fool standardized psychological tests like the MMPI-2, which may be exactly what occurred in Ms. Anthony's case

After reading the psych evals, which incidentally try to auto correct on the iPad to psych evils I went back to timelines etc to see if anything Casey said had a grain of truth. Then I found the jail letters to fellow inmate Robyn Lunsford. Feeding her hogwash to the psychs Casey was trying the same strategy with Robyn, mentioning possible alleged sexual abuse from her father way back then. Hateful person. IMHO Casey hates her father. IMHO George didn't touch Casey or Caylee, this all stems solely from Casey's hatred of George and saving her own selfish skin.

Eta: Casey now claims she was possibly date raped to explain how Caylee was conceived. Claims possible molestation from father and brother. Thought everyone in the world wanted her sexually imho, even if that meant taking her precious virtue by force, whatever. This girl thinks shes irresistably hot stuff and the psychs didn't find her delusional at the very least?

I really like Jeff A..but I think he is way too kind in his assessment of Cindy. He may have to watch what he says being she has a full time private attorney ready to bite for any remark of disapproval. Both of the females share many qualities. They are both Drama Queens :dramaqueen: and can put on a performance on demand as both can allude to tears and sadness when needed; otherwise they are made of steel.

Cindy and her daughter are enmeshed. It is my contention, that nothing will break the delusional bond they share. The slight difference is that FCA leans towards the macabre and I haven't seen any obvious signs of that in Cindy.

After reading the psych evals, which incidentally try to auto correct on the iPad to psych evils I went back to timelines etc to see if anything Casey said had a grain of truth. Then I found the jail letters to fellow inmate Robyn Lunsford. Feeding her hogwash to the psychs Casey was trying the same strategy with Robyn, mentioning possible alleged sexual abuse from her father way back then. Hateful person. IMHO Casey hates her father. IMHO George didn't touch Casey or Caylee, this all stems solely from Casey's hatred of George and saving her own selfish skin.

Eta: Casey now claims she was possibly date raped to explain how Caylee was conceived. Claims possible molestation from father and brother. Thought everyone in the world wanted her sexually imho, even if that meant taking her precious virtue by force, whatever. This girl thinks shes irresistably hot stuff and the psychs didn't find her delusional at the very least?

Male clinicians!

Not too long ago there was a special on TV. They had a pretty girl stealing a bicycle from a public park. The bike was chained and she has a hacksaw. Almost every male going by stopped to assist her..AND she told them it wasn't hers and she just wanted it. Some of the males were with their wives!! I couldn't believe my eyes. The wives were calling 911 to have her arrested and their husbands were helping the damsel in distress saw the chain!!!

Males are hopeless and helpless assessing a pretty or sexual female....even if they are Drs of Psychiatry. It doesn't seem to matter. Men lose their perspective when it comes to what they consider a pretty and helpless female

Classic borderline personality disorder. FCA is not crazy just a psychopath.

Casey is not capable of taking responsibility for her own actions...

Instead of just saying Yes,I had sex, Yes, I became pregnant and deal with it from the beginning with her family....she chose to come up with, as JA puts it, Nuclear Lies...

[/B]
Male clinicians!

Not too long ago there was a special on TV. They had a pretty girl stealing a bicycle from a public park. The bike was chained and she has a hacksaw. Almost every male going by stopped to assist her..AND she told them it wasn't hers and she just wanted it. Some of the males were with their wives!! I couldn't believe my eyes. The wives were calling 911 to have her arrested and their husbands were helping the damsel in distress saw the chain!!!

Males are hopeless and helpless assessing a pretty or sexual female....even if they are Drs of Psychiatry. It doesn't seem to matter. Men lose their perspective when it comes to what they consider a pretty and helpless female

What an absurd notion. It's 2012 right?

Classic borderline personality disorder. FCA is not crazy just a psychopath.
Severe Borderline with Malignant Narcissism. These two together produce evil personified in my opinion.

What an absurd notion. It's 2012 right?
u a

I see that you are taking note to my generalized statement. I should have qualified it.

Sure is 2012 and many males feeling concerning helpless females haven't passed the 19th century. Emotions interfere with logic in both sexes.

I sat there and watched it myself. When a male was attempting to take the bike, the men called 911 to report a theft. With the pretty female, not only didn't they call, they helped her remove the chain so she could take it.

Dr. Drew is kinda an example. There is not much difference in pathologies between FCA and JVS. He calls JVS a monster but thinks FCA acted on impulse and is not violent like JVS. He believes she covered an accident, imo...and imo is giving her the benefit of the doubt. Almost every female Psych has jumped all over FCA, calling her a psychopath but, imo Dr. Drew has a soft spot for FCA.

It's been a long week and I am finally able to actually read through these depos, ... and I kind of wished I wouldn't have..:sigh: ... The DT story (presented at trial) doesn't make any sense. Reading these depos only brought it all back how big of a liar FCA is.. I know, I know I'm simply stating the obvious.. preaching to the choir. But let's break it down.,,

So, it is early morning hours and Princess Casey is still catching up on her beauty sleep. Suddenly, GA comes barging in, "Where's Caylee?" (this is nonsensical fact 1-- CA testified that everything was fine and dandy when she went to work. If she truly believes there was a drowning, or wanted to make it appear as such, then she would have lied and said everyone was faaaast asleep and she had to tiptoe around the house since it was "early morning hours" and she didn't notice the back door was wide open. (Nonsensical fact 2-- nobody would immediately start yelling at their daughter when the granddaughter is nowhere to be seen. A normal response would be, "Is Caylee in there with you?".. Half-question, half-hoping.) Besides, I thought FCA locked her door anyway! How would GA know Caylee wasn't there?? GA goes out of the back door while FCA out of the front (nonsensical fact 3-- that was quite convenient seeing that the pool is the major hazard in the household.) GA finds the body while FCA makes a beeline to the backyard (nonsensical fact 4-- this is even MORE convenient for her! She doesn't actually do anything in the front yard that she was going to look for Caylee in.. she just walks out the front door and goes straight to the back yard... whatever.) In the time it took for FCA to walk halfway around the house, George has found the body, taken it out, and laid it on the ground, posing himself with Caylee in his arms (nonsensical fact 5-- WOW.. THAT was lightning QUICK!!!). Caylee is dead. (NF 6-- she's dead like in a movie. Her eyes are closed and she's not moving. She's just "dead." Everything is still moving so conveniently for her!) Casey begins to cry...and cry...and cry. (NF 7-- According to JB.. she does not grieve like normal people do... What's up with the crying?)George then says, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!.." (NF 8-- FCA didn't do anything, she was just sleeping, right?) Your mother will never forgive you! (NF 9 - Wait, Cindy has perpetually forgiven Casey for EVERYTHING she has done in her entire life. She has always turned a blind eye to her wrongdoings)".. and you will go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your freakin' life." (NF 10-- Parents have to sleep! What was supposed to be neglectful? And seriously, the rest of your life? For an accidental drowning? OK.. NF 11--Why would GA lie about this minor crime, and continue to lie about it, especially in light of the coming events in the next 3 years with his daughter charged with murder 1 and facing the death penalty? I thought the point of lying was to keep her out of jail in the first place! Makes no sense! FCA then asks her father for help (NF 12-- WHY? This is the man that has supposedly been a villain toward her forever! Yeah right.. ask the child-molesting rapist for help in covering up an ACCIDENT just so Mom doesn't get mad. In fact, let's lie to Mom.. let's lie and lie and lie and make her think the child is alive and in danger somewhere because THAT certainly wouldn't tick her off!) Riiight..]None of it makes sense.

Something else.. the DT made no connection from GA to the bogus kidnapping story. I wonder why? Hmmm... perhaps because it would make their "theory" even more implausible? What are we supposed to believe happened? After all, the whole coverup was "for Cindy" so the two of them HAD to have discussed what the story was going to be. Did GA just tell her, "Don't say anything until Mom asks. Then say whatever and I'll act clueless about it." And FCA just so happened to have a nonexistent nanny in her arsenal of lies? :floorlaugh:

Or did it go something like...
George: "Let's blame it on the babysitter when Mom asks about it."
Casey: "Dad, there was no babysitter."
George: "HOT DOG! What luck! Let's not blame her right away. Let's wait until Mom gets really angry."

And am I supposed to believe that while FCA was knocking boots with TL, George somehow found the address, located the car, put Caylee in it, let FCA drive around in it for a while, then waited until FCA was distracted again, steal the car again, and dump the body "somewhere"..
Then Kronk finds it where GA put it, Kronk steals the body for whatever reason even though he reported the finding. Put it back so he could report it again.... months go by, and a man walking through the woods who uses steriods came along and found the skull... took it to the Anthony's home and applied duct tape to it, then submerged it in water so it would look like the tape decomposed with the body, brought the skull back to the remains site, threaded weeds and roots through the skeleton so it would look like it was there the whole time, then he let his dog bury some of the bones, and then went, "doo dee doooo" merrily along his way....

I guess I'm supposed to believe that, since that's what the DT said.
They could never really decide who did what with the bones, because after we got the story about the steroid user in the woods with the A's duct tape, it switched back to being all about GA in the closing argument, then returned to Kronk, before finally switching back to GA by saying it was ONE person and ONE PERSON ONLY and now all of a sudden the duct tape wasn't used on the body at all... huh??:confused:

Whew...thanks for letting me vent.. this forum is like therapy! How did the jury not see through this? This was all stuff said at trial. Reading these depos only cemented that FCA is a chronic liar, but they didn't need the evals to show that she was lying about everything!..What did they even talk about during deliberations anyway? :banghead:

BRAVO!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

[/B]
Male clinicians!

Now that you've pointed this out Whisperer I'm having a bit of a chuckle because it's given me one of those uh huh moments where I can think of examples of pretty women getting away with more than some.

Dr. Drew is kinda an example. There is not much difference in pathologies between FCA and JVS. He calls JVS a monster but thinks FCA acted on impulse and is not violent like JVS. He believes she covered an accident, imo...and imo is giving her the benefit of the doubt. Almost every female Psych has jumped all over FCA, calling her a psychopath but, imo Dr. Drew has a soft spot for FCA.

Sorry to quote you again but i totally agree.

I should never had made a blanket statement, including all males, in the same category. I didn't mean to suggest that but it sure came out with that tone. I know there are men who would see through the charade and act accordingly. However, I think many men would come to the aid of a pretty young female before an unattractive one or a male in distress, regardless of education. That was the point I was trying to make. It is kind of a built in gender radar and must have its roots in the genetic code...LOL

Truth be known, it works like that to some extent with the females also...as I have observed the way they root for the male in a competition to win before a female contestant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back