Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well wouldn't we all. I even said this yesterday. I truly and completely believe Casey to be the embodiment of pure evil. Can you imagine being a kind and caring therapist and being trapped in room and trying to figure out this enigma that is Casey Anthony?

I would imagine all of us would be very disturbed if we had constant contact with the likes of Casey Anthony. Can you imagine how all her friends and ex-boyfriends feel? Probably much of the same right after they learned of Caylee's murder.

bbm
Like they were run over by a bus

Just stop for a minute and ask yourselves....hmmmmm....myself? If my daddy came into my room holding my dead daughter.....would the first and only thing I noticed would be what she was wearing????

And then further ask yourself, "myself?" is this doctor really believing that I am telling him -- that the thing I noticed was what my dead daughter was wearing, and not actually the fact that my father was holding my DEAD daughter in his arms and he was wet only on his shirt?

OMG

Right! The first thing you would notice is your lifeless and limp daughter's body... not what she was wearing!!!! The whole family has some kind of fixation on what people are wearing because apparently it's the first thing they notice about someone!!!!!!! Remember George? "Casey had on her work pants, white shirt. Caylee had on shorts and a pink t-shirt..." Jeez!

ETA - After noticing your daughter's limp body - would you even remember what she was wearing? DOUBTFUL!

Just stop for a minute and ask yourselves....hmmmmm....myself? If my daddy came into my room holding my dead daughter.....would the first and only thing I noticed would be what she was wearing????

And then further ask yourself, "myself?" is this doctor really believing that I am telling him -- that the thing I noticed was what my dead daughter was wearing, and not actually the fact that my father was holding my DEAD daughter in his arms and he was wet only on his shirt?

OMG

Not only all ofthe above; but she managed to pull herself together in order to upload pictures around 11:00 a.m. So she sees Caylee is dead and decides to upload pics - I really thought prosecution should have brought that up. It is on the Hinkey meter also.

She also talks to Tony after uploading pics.

It would not have hurt to have shown this at trial - to show her state of mind - but then again - I don't know this jury. But it would have been important - Burdick and Ashton did not do it though - I was shocked at that.

It's worse than that from the Weitz depo. She infers that George had to kill Caylee because Caylee would have told on him. Just horrible and sick.

wonder if OCA was referring to herself?
a little bit of truth in her lies....

So how is he supposed to know any better? Was he supposed to watch Nancy Grace first so he could properly be biased? You people are only looking at this from your point of view. He was a professional, hired to interview someone he doesn't know. He gave an honest assessment of the person after the interview. Simple as that. It's the lawyer's job to discredit Casey's statements, not the doctor's. He was doing his job.
So refresh my memory...why weren't these doctors witnesses for the defense? Wasn't there some discrepency between the stories? Truly, I can't remember. Also, was one of the docs on NG (or some other TH program) after the verdict? Why do I remember his assessment not being particularly flattering?

So the question is my fellow lovely WS'ers- Is this now finally Karma coming straight at Casey?

I'm undecided. I want to see what happens as a result of these being unsealed. I hope if anything this shows that the media SHOULDN'T pay her loads of $$$ for an interview, book or movie deal.

bbm
Me too

It will never happen because the DA office has integrity. They have to have a basis of fact to charge GA. Casey was found guilty of lying, therefore any investigation or charges fall flat immediately.

Noo no no....that's "the little boy who cried wolf" fairy tale ... THIS is the Casey Anthony Reality Land World...... *sarcasm off*

If that were truly the case, then anything she ever had to say in the future would be cosidered a lie, right? Sooooo...the fact that she reported to her PO that her computer was hacked....truth or lie? LOL

FCA better never NEVER hope she has to make a midnight call to 911 reporting a break in at the trailer.....

911 Operator: Who is this again? Ohhhh....riiiiight. Um, ok. We'll get officers out there pronto.......click.

perhaps there is another angle to JB leaving, the eval depos' release. That being JB and CM both agree to cut Casey loose. JB bows out first, then CM is left to tidy up open legal issues which will come to a close soon. Then they will tell Casey bye bye, any other legal matter's that come up, hiring someone else.

My thinking is CM and JB want money, as long as they are tied to Casey, people will not pay. Break ties with her and wait a few months, book deals, talking shows, etc will come forth. They can make money and not break the attorney/client confidentiality. As long as casey is tied to them, they have to share proceeds with her and media is not coming forward.

Only 50k so far is RUMORED to be paid out for a video. Now slicing that 50k between CM, JB, Casey, and others that had to funnel it on the net didn't go very far. After all CM gripped about losing 650k being on this case right? It is all about the MONEY...CASEY is so toxic the attorney's now see to cut ties in hopes to get more money.

Right! The first thing you would notice is your lifeless and limp daughter's body... not what she was wearing!!!! The whole family has some kind of fixation on what people are wearing because apparently it's the first thing they notice about someone!!!!!!! Remember George? "Casey had on her work pants, white shirt. Caylee had on shorts and a pink t-shirt..." Jeez!

ETA - After noticing your daughter's limp body - would you even remember what she was wearing? DOUBTFUL!

Why do the clothes matter?

So if George stopped abusing Casey when she was 11, then why would she be worried that the DNA might show that he was Caylee's father?

She wasn't worried. She was just lying about the sexual abuse. Apparently she didn't realize that DNA would blow that lie apart, or she didn't care. And she says in Danziger's depo that he abused her again sporadically at age 18. How convenient for Caylee's conception.

I was thinking the same thing. The fact that these depos are being released is surely putting a big ole dent in any money FCA will be making in the future off interviews and such. This is her story coming out - slowly and surely - without her getting paid for it!:seeya:

This way no one has to dish out $$ to OCA to hear her lie yet again

It's worse than that from the Weitz depo. She infers that George had to kill Caylee because Caylee would have told on him. Just horrible and sick.

Which, asis typical, is based on a half-truth that Caylee was telling on KC

Haven't read through this thread but just wanna say one thing that sounds really delusional.

She claims she was date raped at a party and blacked out and became pregnant. Then says she thought it was her dad's. WTF? So her dad went partying with her? lol

So refresh my memory...why weren't these doctors witnesses for the defense? Wasn't there some discrepency between the stories? Truly, I can't remember. Also, was one of the docs on NG (or some other TH program) after the verdict? Why do I remember his assessment not being particularly flattering?

What I remember is JB was going to call them as witnesses, but when the DA petition the court to have their own expert eval Casey, this is when JB pulled them from the witness list.

Does anyone know how old this Dr. Weitz is? He sounds a bit clueless and I think that he bought into a lot of it too. Also, I'm pretty sure his handwriting sucks and even he can't read his own notes.

It appears that Dr William A. Weitz wrote Baez's OS for him almost word for word. Baez even repeats the confusion on the time of day of the "drowning" exactly like Weitz does in his depo. Anyone else notice that?

Weitz. ". . . essentially functioning as the assistant chief of the psychology service. . .(Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC)"
Weitz. ". . . essentially establishing the initial unit (. . .freestanding VA clinical unit for combat veterans from the Viet Nam war. . .). . .in Miami, FL."
Weitz. ". . . Chief of Psychology at Tripler Army Medical Center. (Honolulu, Hawaii)"

God bless our warriors. Insult upon injury if they were given the same care from this man that seems to be displayed in this depo. moo, moo, moo!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee
Back