Casey's "Script" #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could you imagine losing "THE script" that your daughter's life depended on!?? Not exactly the same as losing one's cell phone. What a joke.

And then there's using your daughter's life as leverage to get out of jail. Casey's no stranger to using Caylee to get what she wanted. I think it was like that from the beginning until Cindy threatened to take away Caylee. Now that Caylee's gone--Casey has her parents attention back doesn't she? They all run circles around her to do whatever she wants cause she is still holding Caylee over them. What a piece of crap.

Well lets not trust her with anything else so far she has lost her daughter, her phone, her script, her friends, her bf, Oh and her mind for expecting us to believe any of her tales!!!

I think her mind may have been gone for a very long time!:crazy:

Is there any proof that Casey ever actually told the kidnapping in the park/script story to Cindy who supposedly relayed it to LP?

Hi, Chilly... Rob Dick says Casey told him about it on one of the runs to or from the lawyer's office. He says she rattled a lot on those trips and this story came up then. This story only came up AFTER she had been in jail for the first month or so... so apparently that was part of the script... to stick with the story that she had dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass that day.

Could you imagine losing "THE script" that your daughter's life depended on!?? Not exactly the same as losing one's cell phone. What a joke.
If such a convoluted thing were to actually happen to me, and my children's life depended upon 'the script', I'd put that darn script in my panties to know without a shadow of a doubt that I would forever hang on to it! :eek:
This girl is really too much!:furious:

Hi, Chilly... Rob Dick says Casey told him about it on one of the runs to or from the lawyer's office. He says she rattled a lot on those trips and this story came up then. This story only came up AFTER she had been in jail for the first month or so... so apparently that was part of the script... to stick with the story that she had dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass that day.
Thank you. I thought LP said on NG that Cindy told him the story and that Casey told it to her. Sure seems like Casey was doing a lot of talking, being that LP said when he went back to Texas that she hadn't done any.

GOOD QUESTION!!! I'd also like to add to this as I have been meaning to ask this for awhile. WHERE is THAT script? Why can;t Casey hand that over to LE if indeed that is the truth? Oh yeah it must be in that OTHER phone too right? LOL Geez.

Anyone thinking that she might be writing it as we speak? OR Jose is. If someone kidnapped my child and I didn't want to be blamed for it, I would sure as he(( keep that script to give to LE. I guess she lost it like she lost Caylee. And the timing is correct. She should have been free to spill her guts 30 days AFTER Caylee went missing which could have been in mid-July since no one reports seeing Caylee after the 16th of June. I don't think the Padillas got there until after that.

She's playing merry-go-round alibis. Not unusual with someone who si guilty. Didn't Scott Peterson blame the homeless, then the burglars?

Thank you. I thought LP said on NG that Cindy told him the story and that Casey told it to her. Sure seems like Casey was doing a lot of talking, being that LP said when he went back to Texas that she hadn't done any.

For starters, LP lives in Sacramento, California not Texas. LP stated that Cindy told him and 30 minutes later he heard it from Casey. Casey also told Robert Dick the same story. This has become now part of official statements from both men since the Commander of the MP Unit and the FBI agent were there. I don't see either one lying to LE and the FBI.

Here is another video of him discussing the story:

Click on: Bounty Hunter Questioned

http://www.wesh.com/news/17531153/detail.html

THERE IS NO SCRIPT! I find it very odd we were discussing on here the fact that it sounded like Casey and Lee were reading a prepared script during the jail calls and then the next thing we hear after Casey is out a few days is that a "script" is part of her new story. Yeah...right. It isn't LP I don't believe...it is Casey and Cindy!

For starters, LP lives in Sacramento, California not Texas. LP stated that Cindy told him and 30 minutes later he heard it from Casey. Casey also told Robert Dick the same story. This has become now part of official statements from both men since the Commander of the MP Unit and the FBI agent were there. I don't see either one lying to LE and the FBI.

Here is another video of him discussing the story:

Click on: Bounty Hunter Questioned

http://www.wesh.com/news/17531153/detail.html

THERE IS NO SCRIPT! I find it very odd we were discussing on here the fact that it sounded like Casey and Lee were reading a prepared script during the jail calls and then the next thing we hear after Casey is out a few days is that a "script" is part of her new story. Yeah...right. It isn't LP I don't believe...it is Casey and Cindy!

:clap: I love you!

If such a convoluted thing were to actually happen to me, and my children's life depended upon 'the script', I'd put that darn script in my panties to know without a shadow of a doubt that I would forever hang on to it! :eek:

Forgive me for pointing this out...but I don't think Casey's panties would be the most secure place to keep something she wanted to hang on to. Sure, you and I would know what was in our panties, but Casey???...not so much.:waitasec:

I find it utterly "amazing" that the magical, missing 30 day script expired around the exact same time Momma CA tracked her happy little dtr down! How convenient that she could explain why she just "had" to stay away for that time period. And even more amazing that the family buys this incredible fantasy!

Uh huh. She must have lost it with all the other "junk mail".

Her lies are so transparent. No one would lose a document like that.

Didn't she say she "lost" the "script?" Hmmmmmmmmm, how convenient!

So, she says she "lost" the script? The only thing connected to your missing daughter you just, WHOOPSIES, lose? This script thing has crawled under my skin like a BB shot. :furious:

Forgive me for pointing this out...but I don't think Casey's panties would be the most secure place to keep something she wanted to hang on to. Sure, you and I would know what was in our panties, but Casey???...not so much.:waitasec:

Well, if they WERE in her panties, there is a GOOD CHANCE they are already at the police station....:crazy:

The script is just as much bull pucky as the rest of her story. She and her attorney know that her behavior over the first month is extremely suspect. So they're creating a, "Script" to explain away all of that behavior. Like why she didn't call the police or tell ANYONE. Where she was told to go. What to say, how to act etc. And I'm sure the final instructions were to burn the script.
Hmmm...I wonder if you have to use imaginary fire to burn an imaginary script.

Well lets not trust her with anything else so far she has lost her daughter, her phone, her script, her friends, her bf, Oh and her mind for expecting us to believe any of her tales!!!

I think she is one of those kind of people that have to have her mittens tied to her jacket sleeves.

hehe. oh geez, if I get a time out it may be worth it. I think she would lose it if she put it there for sure! *grabs purse and runs like heck*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back