Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Dr Phil will handle the Anthony's,,,he certainly is not an idiot. Or is he??? lol

I have one major question and I guess it's just to much common sense involved for the Anthonys or Casey to grasp. Now that the trial is over and they've already said they cannot try her again, why not tell the truth for once? You really can't make yourselves look any worse. The State of Florida already wants their money back for the searches and investigation as does TES. Cindy clearly perjured herself on the stand yet she wasn't charged so really what is the big deal with just coming clean, asking the Lord for forgiveness and moving on? They might actually be surprised at how much weight would be lifted off their shoulders and how the public's attitude might actually change. Maybe then they could get back to a life as normal as possible. Perhaps even receive money from people who sympathize with them (that in itself would seem like an incentive for this family). I think Casey will never be liked but I think the best move she could make in hopes of any kind of life from here on is to come clean and stop with the unbelievable tales that only lead to more questions and more lies. Susan Smith told the truth and the opinin of the general public seemed to change after that. I dont think anybody likes her but they didn't seem to be as outraged once the truth came out. Just tell the truth or go away is the way I look at it. We could play this game for the next 10 or 20 years if they are allowed to continually spin a new story when the previous one proves to be false or gets so unbelievable that even they can't tell it with a straight face. I guess the chances of this happening though are about as good as winning the lottery without buying a ticket huh?

I think Whisperer is on to something with the panic attacks.

I think first "seizure" was probably just what hospital determined - too much alcohol and too much Red Bull (Red Bull is banned in a number of European countries).

Other "seizures" were probably panic attacks as Whisperer suggested.

Having read some of the latest new info I have to say it only leads me to more questions. Since KC was allegedly having seizures I would have to ask did she have a seizure while she was wrapping duct tape around Caylee's head? I would think that would be a very stressful situation. How about when she was loading her in the car? Removing her from the car to where she was dumped?

Or how about when she was drinking? If she was having seizures I would think that intensive partying would have brought them on.

CA is supposed to be a nurse, but I really wonder about her capablility. Saying that seizures are a "mental health issue"? Or that it caused her to be unable to separate reality from fiction? Did they make her a sociopath too? (wasn't that CA's words?) Make her steal money from her family and friends? Bah! The more she talks the more it sounds like (lying) excuses and not real medical/mental issues.

Finally I do agree with KC on one issue (never thought it would happen.) The A's should stay out of the limelight. I was very sympathetic with the A's at the beginning. But the more CA talks, the less sympathetic I am.

As far as the alleged new boyfriend, I have to wonder if he plans on having kids?

Its alleged that Casey has a new boyfriend? Thats news to me!

I have one major question and I guess it's just to much common sense involved for the Anthonys or Casey to grasp. Now that the trial is over and they've already said they cannot try her again, why not tell the truth for once? You really can't make yourselves look any worse. The State of Florida already wants their money back for the searches and investigation as does TES. Cindy clearly perjured herself on the stand yet she wasn't charged so really what is the big deal with just coming clean, asking the Lord for forgiveness and moving on? They might actually be surprised at how much weight would be lifted off their shoulders and how the public's attitude might actually change. Maybe then they could get back to a life as normal as possible. Perhaps even receive money from people who sympathize with them (that in itself would seem like an incentive for this family). I think Casey will never be liked but I think the best move she could make in hopes of any kind of life from here on is to come clean and stop with the unbelievable tales that only lead to more questions and more lies. Susan Smith told the truth and the opinin of the general public seemed to change after that. I dont think anybody likes her but they didn't seem to be as outraged once the truth came out. Just tell the truth or go away is the way I look at it. We could play this game for the next 10 or 20 years if they are allowed to continually spin a new story when the previous one proves to be false or gets so unbelievable that even they can't tell it with a straight face. I guess the chances of this happening though are about as good as winning the lottery without buying a ticket huh?

They will NEVER tell the truth, that I doubt very much.

I think Whisperer is on to something with the panic attacks.

I think first "seizure" was probably just what hospital determined - too much alcohol and too much Red Bull (Red Bull is banned in a number of European countries).

Other "seizures" were probably panic attacks as Whisperer suggested.

Panic attacks because she killed her daughter you mean?

I have a very good friend that suffers from seizures. It's terrifying (I've seen it happen) and could happen at any time. He has never stolen from anyone, he has never written bad checks, he has never lied about employment or anything of importance, he has never murdered a child. Unless this a new condition, it's all junk science (to quote the DT).

They have to convince themselves that it was an accident so they can say welcome home Casey....we forgive you. We now know that it was an accident caused by a medical condition so strut on back home and we will cook up some chili for ya! They will continue to enable her 100%! Disgusting! Is there a puke button?

You know, I really hate to be O/T and perhaps it won't be, but all this new shiny excuse makes me want to go back and take another look at George's actions during the time between June 15 and July 16. Things that seemed to me at the time innocuous, such as pouring concrete and buying pavers, while asking his new job to postpone his starting date so he could help his spouse (wife) with some medical tests that he just found out about. I thought perhaps he just wanted July 4 off, but now I have to wonder...

I wish CA and everyone else who is saying Caylee drowned in the pool would start telling how Caylee got from the pool to the swamp. If they "know" Caylee drowned then they must have been there to see this happen. I would love for Dr. Phil to ask the A's how Caylee got to the swamp. If the A's are still blaming RK then Dr. Phil needs to ask how RK got Caylee. Seizures???? REALLY?? They cause confusion between telling lies and being honest???? Do they last 3 years???? Will this family never stop! I don't believe anything the A's say!!!!

It is now time for the felon to step it up a notch. The mother & felon may be going to a huge money war. Looks like felon's on a mission. Did I just see her on the cover of the NE in a bikini? If not, I may be having a seizure...

Panic attacks because she killed her daughter you mean?

Perhaps Whisperer can expand a bit on this theory. One characteristic of a narcissist is panic attacks.

Quite a lot of information about narcissism available via internet.

Interesting paragraph from article on Psych-Net.com

Q. Can the Narcissist feel empathy for others?

A. The Narcissist always feels bad. He experiences all manner of depressive episodes and lesser dysphoric moods. He goes through a full panoply of mood disorders and anxiety disorders. He experiences panic from time to time. It is not pleasant to be a Narcissist. But he has a diminished ability to empathize, so he rarely feels sorry for what he has done. He almost never puts himself in the shoes of his "victims". Sure, he feels distressed because he is intelligent enough to realize that something is wrong with him in a major way. He compares himself to others and the outcome is never favorable. His grandiosity is one of the defense mechanisms that he uses to cover up for this disagreeable state of things. However this is his darkest secret. He doesn't want others to see his inner feelings of inferiority. The Narcissist is immersed in self-loathing and self pity. He is under duress and distress most of his waking life. When others around him are in pain he will use even this to aggrandize himself: "poor things, if they had just listened to me," or "they are so inferior. It is no wonder that they are so depressed." With the narcissist everything is me me me. The narcissist will listen to a friend's troubles by topping their story with one of his own, rather than offer comfort. The only way a Narcissist can train himself to feel something close to empathy is to imagine that the story is about him. His responce might be "That happened to me once and it was awful."

Perhaps Whisperer can expand a bit on this theory. One characteristic of a narcissist is panic attacks.

Quite a lot of information about narcissism available via internet.

Interesting paragraph from article on Psych-Net.com

Q. Can the Narcissist feel empathy for others?

A. The Narcissist always feels bad. He experiences all manner of depressive episodes and lesser dysphoric moods. He goes through a full panoply of mood disorders and anxiety disorders. He experiences panic from time to time. It is not pleasant to be a Narcissist. But he has a diminished ability to empathize, so he rarely feels sorry for what he has done. He almost never puts himself in the shoes of his "victims". Sure, he feels distressed because he is intelligent enough to realize that something is wrong with him in a major way. He compares himself to others and the outcome is never favorable. His grandiosity is one of the defense mechanisms that he uses to cover up for this disagreeable state of things. However this is his darkest secret. He doesn't want others to see his inner feelings of inferiority. The Narcissist is immersed in self-loathing and self pity. He is under duress and distress most of his waking life. When others around him are in pain he will use even this to aggrandize himself: "poor things, if they had just listened to me," or "they are so inferior. It is no wonder that they are so depressed." With the narcissist everything is me me me. The narcissist will listen to a friend's troubles by topping their story with one of his own, rather than offer comfort. The only way a Narcissist can train himself to feel something close to empathy is to imagine that the story is about him. His responce might be "That happened to me once and it was awful."

Oh I know,,,my brother was married to one. Of ciurse she never killed anyone (at least not yet) but she fit the bill above to a T.

so i want to know...when cindy caught casey in a lie ON TAPE about the "zanny" apartment photo, she still attempts to lie, ON TAPE then had to admit right then and there that it was not. was that due to her seizures too?

Everything now is going to be blamed on imaginary SEIZURES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove