Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the felon's letters this morning, she is describing what possible is an anxiety disorder. As a narcissist she expresses major concern with her body. Since she obviously has high anxiety and is a drama queen, she tells everyone she has had seizures. What she describes in her letters are nervous-related problems, not seizures. She is neurotic...period.

Exactly .... having panic attacks when your lies catch up with you is NOT having seizures .... can't wait to see the video of her "seizure" (panic attack) when Caylee's remains were found ...

hmmmnn.. Didn't she have a red bathing suit on in those photos of Caylee at the beach? Will have to go check them out.. if I can find them. World's. Worst. Googler.

yes she did and it looks like the same one in that pic

What is pathetic and disturbing is that the Anthonys are selling themselves and this ridiculous tale in order that they remain relevant.

Just as Cindy's perjured testimony shone the bright light of guilty onto their daughter, so too does this obvious lie.

The news articles are flowing today...along with money in her pockets. I wonder what she will tell the probation officer? I suppose it will be her attorney that leaked the pics and not her so she still has not EARNED income. It's all in the semantics.

Just got here and this might have been posted before but
Are they suggesting that she had post ictal automatism? Never head of that lasting for days, much less weeks
If she had a seizure before Caylee disappeared, how did she keep her drivers license?
If true surely the defense would have used this
Really Cindy, you are a RN, I am a RN, we know this cannot be true

If this has been said before please ignore me

you would think with this *sugar daddy* he buy her a new bathing suit.all he had to do is ask JB if he has any left overs from his little store-lolol-sorry o/t

I cannot tell you how disgusted I am at the "revelation." As for the term "gran mal" - somebody ought to complete a few continuing-ed hours or surrender her license.

oh my goodness. this made me :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

IIRC, she had the hots (her words) for someone associated with the DT (her boys as she calls them). She spoke of JB as her best friend but she was referring to someone else...last name with a G.

It could be anyone by now. She has attorneys, law students, security guards, drivers, spiritual advisors, counselors and a complete psychological gang to entice.

It is now time for the felon to step it up a notch. The mother & felon may be going to a huge money war. Looks like felon's on a mission. Did I just see her on the cover of the NE in a bikini? If not, I may be having a seizure...

I do not think the mother and felon are in any money war. That whole gang is in lock step capitalizing on this tragedy. Caylee is just a distant memory of the past by now. They are turning this into a well oiled money making machine and are pretty successful at it, especially with enablers like Dr.Phil.
I suspect they are :floorlaugh: their collective *rses off about the gullible public( heck it worked on the Pinellas 12) and laughing all the way to the bank while driving their new wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177