Caylee Alive Search Feedback or News?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nada, cyberborg, and I don't think we should be holding our breath! :mad:

o.k. thanks a lot. I guess we will hear the big secret(s) when it all goes to trial and nothing until then. Once the gag order goes in place then there is even more reason no to share anything on this aspect of the case. :)

Is there NOBODY that has ANY information on these supposed LIVE Caylee searches being done by KidFinders and the Anthony family? Is there NO information that anyone can give us here, in black and white, that is credible info as to what is actually happening with the LIVE search that is presumably occurring? or on PAST Live searches which may have occurred? Anyone? Anything?

I have not seen nor heard of anyone going out on an alive Caylee search except for the PIs hired by the A fam. Even then, I have only heard of them flying around the country to check out supposed tips which have never panned out.

Originally Posted by LI_Mom
Here's a thought for all those people who think Caylee might still be alive.....

After seeing the way Caylee's grandparents have done little more than DEFEND CASEY & insist she's a "loving mother" and a "hero".....

I think that increases the chances that someone who found the child would be HORRIFIED at the thought that Caylee would be returned to this totally dysfunctional family & might choose to KEEP HER & raise her as their own.
JMO but I could see that happening.

That would be for the best. :blowkiss:

That would be for the best. :blowkiss:

but seriously do you think that if Caylee were found that the state would actually give her back to the A's after all is said and done? jmo---I am not meaning to offend but.....there would be a major investigation as to the stablity of that household and its peeps...

but seriously do you think that if Caylee were found that the state would actually give her back to the A's after all is said and done? jmo---I am not meaning to offend but.....there would be a major investigation as to the stablity of that household and its peeps...

BUT.....if she were to be found alive, most of what the Anthony's have said and done is justified and would make sense. There is no evidence that the child was ever abused or injured in their home, so though Casey might be found negligent.... nothing supports that the grandparents have done ANYTHING wrong....especially if she would be found alive.

BUT.....if she were to be found alive, most of what the Anthony's have said and done is justified and would make sense. There is no evidence that the child was ever abused or injured in their home, so though Casey might be found negligent.... nothing supports that the grandparents have done ANYTHING wrong....especially if she would be found alive.

Really? How?

How does it make any sense? Because if she was found alive after being with someone who wanted her and the family knew, then they lied to LE, filed false reports, cost the taxpayers (and lots of other people) a fortune and created this whole circus for...for what?

If she were found alive after being with kidnappers and the family had consistently refused to cooperate with LE, then they have endangered her by prolonging her captivity in order to...to what?

I just can't think of any reason that works. The only thing that tracks is protecting Casey b/c they know it is too late for Caylee.

Even if they thought Caylee had been kidnapped and a gun was pointed at her head if they cooperated, I think I would be finding a way to secretly get messages to the FBI and just act as though I were not cooperating. In that case, however, we would still be hearing vague statements about "persons of interest" and "making progress in the case" by LE instead of watching Casey being indicted for first degree murder.

There is no way they would take it this far on a bluff. For one thing, it's gone on too long with no progress. For another, by saying Caylee is dead they've pretty much stopped most of the public from looking for her. And last, if that were the deal then Cindy wouldn't allude to the truth coming out - she'd be going along with it and acting like she had no idea.

If you offered the A's a cool million to share the info they have on where Caylee's been the last 5 months, maybe they would!

What a great idea! I would love to see someone with that kind of $$$ tell the A's that they could have a million toward Kc's defense fund, or whatever BS search they want to put on....ONE CONDITION: LIE DETECTORS ALL-AROUND!!!!!

I bet they would'nt take it. Even if it would help find Caylee.

P.S. I've never wanted to be wrong about anything so much before in my life, but I don't believe Caylee will ever be found, alive or otherwise.

With respect, I was not debating that evidence. What I was driving at was the claims of the search work by the A's, KFN, PI, JB and the statement that there is/was a complementary Caylee Alive search -- so to dig into that.

What is supposedly being done?, inquiring minds want to know. There are statements that go un-challenged.

That's the million dollar question the A's have never addressed. IIRC the only direction givin by any member of the A fam was when CA said to "get off our *advertiser censored**es and go find her granddaughter". :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meganreinert
Back