Caylee Anthony 2 year old #20 General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense they'd want the shed locked if it was accessible from the street. It was also a new shed, correct? New enough that they got it after June 16th? Maybe Casey was locked out simply because she hadn't been home to find out where they kept the key.
Oh...don't think so...you should have heard GM's lengthy explanation...well, I'm sure you can imagine. Oh, my, this woman expounds on everything.

Well gang, I am off to bed. We have to be up to watch the press conference. I hope it is a good one with some good news. Like they are filing murder charges against Casey. I hope to God she tells where that baby is so her parents can get some closure and move on. I do feels sorry for them. Especially dad. I feel he is a good guy and honest and the brother too. See you all tomorrow!
Night, Kathyn!

Oh...don't think so...you should have heard GM's length explanation...well, I'm sure you can imagine. Oh, my, this woman expounds on everything.
If they paid for it with one of their credit cards, LE knows when they bought it.

Cindy can't come out and say "My daughter is a wonderful mother" on one hand, and on the other say "But we didn't trust her with the key to the shed".

Damn that neighbor.

What keeps throwing me is the car. George was in the car - being ex-LEO he knows that smell. Still, he is the one adamant that Caylee is still alive. In denial? Maybe but usually retired LEO's know that smell and know that it isn't a positive sign. Does anyone know if he (GF) has commented on this?

I must go to sleep. My laptop is burning a whole through my pjs.
Good night all. I want more than anything to see this little girl found.
I will keep you close in my heart, dear Caylee.

If they paid for it with one of their credit cards, LE knows when they bought it.

Cindy can't come out and say "My daughter is a wonderful mother" on one hand, and on the other say "But we didn't trust her with the key to the shed".

Damn that neighbor.
Tell me about it. It was the oddest thing...on and on and on.

Thankx! I have an opinion (or theory) that I would like to kick around. I don't know if this was discussed early on - I've only read from about #17 up. It was also being discussed on the other forum I was reading.

There has to be a reason why Casey and Cindy are acting (lying), recanting, stumbling. What about the grandfather - George? The other forum had links to documents that he filed for divorce around Caylee's first Xmas. He is ex-LEO. Could that be why Casey doesn't want to talk to locals? Casey borrowed the shovel while GM and GF weren't there. IMO did George do it - Cindy and Casey found out - Caylee was buried in backyard. Casey couldn't handle it anymore and her and mom cooked up the idea for Casey to dig her up while they were gone and try to get to someone who could help them? I don't know - that's where this go awry - something went wrong after Casey left. Or maybe she just got rid of Caylee and went out partying. But wasn't it George who got the car back? If he had driven it home - wouldn't he have smelled it? He cleaned it out. Now, he knows "Caylee" is out of the bag and, being ex-LEO knows this will all get pinned on her?

I'm just thinking outside the box - what do you all think?

I just don't think this is possible.

What keeps throwing me is the car. George was in the car - being ex-LEO he knows that smell. Still, he is the one adamant that Caylee is still alive. In denial? Maybe but usually retired LEO's know that smell and know that it isn't a positive sign. Does anyone know if he (GF) has commented on this?
I don't think he's in denial, I think he's going through the motions. If he was LE, he's seen a million dads do exactly what he's doing - defending their kids.

Night all.

My favorite Cindyism is "Casey has lied before and she has always told the truth. . ." she finished with - once I talk to her. She went from calling 911 to have Casey arrested to an about-face now wanting Casey out of jail. IMO if Casey didn't want that child - it would have been easy enough for her to just leave. We know she had (or could find) places to stay.

This case has really been obsessing me. Between work and caring for a sick family member, I don't have much time to post or sleuth, but I have been following the threads at least twice a day. At first, I was sucked into the intrigue of it all - the strange facts, the strange characters, etc - and I looked at it very clinically. But then, I found myself thinking about that little baby first thing in the morning and last thing when I went to bed. And then, it just got me in the heart: This poor little thing! She was likely killed by her own mama. I can't bear to think of it. The one person who is supposed to protect her! I so wish that I'm wrong in my feeling about Caylee's status. How amazing it would be if baby Caylee just showed up one day - alive. But sadly, I don't think that will happen. And so, I get that strong desire to live in a place where time can be turned back, just wishing that could be such that this had never happened and something can be changed so that it never will happen. Caylee, alive, unharmed and always protected. Sleep tight little baby, wherever you are!

My favorite Cindyism is "Casey has lied before and she has always told the truth. . ." she finished with - once I talk to her. She went from calling 911 to have Casey arrested to an about-face now wanting Casey out of jail. IMO if Casey didn't want that child - it would have been easy enough for her to just leave. We know she had (or could find) places to stay.
Exactly. Cindy and George were already raising Caylee. Casey could have just taken off and that little girl would have been fine.

I'm out.

It fascinates me to see how long Casey is keeping up the lies, because most people would crack and start talking by now. I hope she traps her own self in her web of lies and they find Caylee before the loon gets out of jail.

Hi guys...I haven't been on here much today, I have been pretty sick! :( I see that there haven't really been any new developments in the case which is dissapointing. I haven't had a chance to catch up yet, but can I ask a quick question? I saw some discussion about a press conference tomorrow from LE......anyone know when this will be? Thanks and night all to those that are heading to bed!

Swag, George has been talking quite a bit. Maybe you haven't kept up on that part or something, but he finally started taking over the press end of things pretty much.

I do not suspect George in this. We haven't been given any reason to. So far, he hasn't lied that we have seen to the press or to anyone. His words have yet to come back to haunt him, unlike Cindy. He seems like a very level headed guy. I don't see George threatening any female in that family...as they would rip his head off and stuff it down his throat.

Exactly, plus he's given LE legit info and, according to them, been more than helpful to the investigation. I don't believe in a million years he had any part in hurting one hair on that baby's head.

Here's to hoping there's good info at pc. Charges against Casey would do wonders to improve my mood over all this...

Yes, they announced earlier that there will be a press conference by LEO but time has not been given.

One option is that Caylee was killed at the house, temporarily buried in the yard and then moved one day when George and Cindy weren't home?

She only pulled up once, right? And Caylee's body wasn't found in the yard, so she had to have been taking it away.

Unless she arrived with Caylee's body, tried and failed to bury her in the yard, and drove away with her again.

Any other scenarios?

I think Casey tried and failed to dig a hole in the Anthony's backyard several times. I also think she laid the body close to where she was digging, and each time she changed location and dug in another area of the backyard, she moved the body. That's why the cadaver dogs got three hits in the backyard.

Not being able to dig in her parents backyard, Casey returned the shovel, put Caylee back in the trunk and had to consider what other options she had.

IMO the logical scenerio, taking the facts that we know, is that Caylee was killed accidentally while on Casey's watch. Casey panicked, tried to bury her in the backyard, couldn't - put her in the car and took off. She probably got rid of her somewhere and then went out on the town. She abandoned the car due to the smell and that's where it all fell apart. She was caught like a rat in a trap. GM and GF got a hold of the car and Casey found this out by her "check-in" phone call. So now she had to go back home and didn't have time to fabricate her story. If this is the case, you can bet with the FBI involved - they have information. They have the tests back from the car. They aren't just going to blurt out everything they know. They are checking and re-checking to make sure this sticks like glue. Hopefully the PC tomorrow will shed new light. I still don't understand why they aren't searching for the body though. Seems LE could really "seal the deal" on this all if they had that - but yet no search. Curiouser and Curiouser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CattarinaPoe