Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn that would have been telling. nevertheless, this stephanie is from ho-lando.

Definitely describes my new association to Orlando- the photos etc have kicked Mickey's hinney right out of my head.

FOX- Casey comment to family members could reveal Caylees whereabouts
coming up

I am starting to wonder if this so called baby-sitter wasn’t a possible drug dealer. It has been reported that Casey used her mother’s credit cards possibly to the tune of $45K. I find it interesting that we have heard NOTHING as to where that credit card was used and on it. Could it be possible that Casey owed some not so “nice” people a lot of money and she was using mom’s card to possibly payoff that debit and maybe even Caylee???

I am starting to wonder if this so called baby-sitter wasn’t a possible drug dealer. It has been reported that Casey used her mother’s credit cards possibly to the tune of $45K. I find it interesting that we have heard NOTHING as to where that credit card was used and on it. Could it be possible that Casey owed some not so “nice” people a lot of money and she was using mom’s card to possibly payoff that debit and maybe even Caylee???

I find it hard to believe that people with judgments against them even had a cc with a $45,000.00 credit limit.
This makes no sense, just like everything else to do with this family

I'm not sure, but I think guy, just instinct. I agree they are related.

(not sure if anyone is posting this before me, but I'm trying to keep up)

If you look further into Alex's myspace, that stephanie that posted that comment is most likely not the same stephanie visiting her tomorrow.

The stephanie that posted the comment on his space is most likely his sister, as he has a photo of himself and what appears to be 2 sisters (one named stephanie) from 1987

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=9366565&albumId=0

Plus the stephanie that makes that comment on Alex's myspace lives in Maine.

In another thread someone mentioned that a Zenaida Ortiz was found who is 26 and drives a Focus. Is this correct? How do you know this person drives a focus?

(not sure if anyone is posting this before me, but I'm trying to keep up)

If you look further into Alex's myspace, that stephanie that posted that comment is most likely not the same stephanie visiting her tomorrow.

The stephanie that posted the comment on his space is most likely his sister, as he has a photo of himself and what appears to be 2 sisters (one named stephanie) from 1987

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=9366565&albumId=0

NO this is not the Stefanie that is going to see Casey in Jail the Stefanie who made the above comment is a different Stefanie here is her my space link http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=71029540

I beleive this is the Stephanie Kostkis that is going to see her in jail: Se was not the one who made the comment to Alex
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=29472255

Cindy said in the 911 call that she had an affidavit on the bank in reference to the credit card, doe's she have to stick with that or can she withdraw it.

His site says:
william love is te best thing to have in this world . but love is just something sad when you love and miss someone that has no thought of you in there thoughts n e mor

Sorry to say there has been no mention of the press conf today....so far

Thanks whiteangora. (btw, I just adore your av :) )

Dang dang dang!! I'm harvesting a huuuuge amounts of green beans and marvel peas today and the skeeters are showing no mercy. :( I figured once the presser came on, I'd break til tonight.

My only hope and prayer right now is that they have now an idea where Caylee may be at.:praying::prayer:

FOX is really ticking me off, they throw out these tidbits, and then after the commercial they say nothing like they promised they were going to say.

Is Casey out? Who was that woman standing with her on Fox just now?

Interesting he doesn't knwo how to spell Caylee's name....."
clear.gif
"If you see this little girl with anyone her name is kaylee please call the police a.s.a.p "

Hmmmm............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member