Caylee Anthony 2 year old #22 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is because they have started to investigate Cindy and how much she knew, when, etc. They would want to distance themselves from her in that case and only speak to the people they feel are instrumental in resolving this.

Hi SS- been a long time.

A question for Cindy!

What the heck happened on June 15th, Father's Day?

I'm stuck on that date as being very significant in the family dynamics!

We have the case that Cindy initially forgot taking Caylee to see her Father
at the nursing home on Father's Day and taking those pictures.
How could she forget something as special as that????
No matter how nervous I was in that situation, if asked when was the last time
you saw Caylee, I wouldn't even think of a date! I would think-"Father's Day, when I
took her to see her Greatgrandpa at the nursing home!" Who would not first remember
that adorable picture of Caylee in the old man's arms?

I'm thinking that something happened that day causing Cindy to want to totally erase it
from her memory! Coincidence that Casey says Caylee's been missing 31 days???

Soooo my question is what exactly went on Father's day to make Cindy want to forget
that day ever happened, but Casey begins her 31 day count from then?

with Casey perhaps thinking mom would "buy" that story, as well, and let her keep up her "search" how she wanted.

I can see that. I think Casey was begging her mom for one more day for one of two reasons:

1. she knew where Caylee was and could actually get her the next day

OR...

2. She needed mom to leave her alone that night so she could split town the next day and never be heard from again. She knew her mom was anxious, and I think she was just going to split town.

I agree. It took me ages to finally be able to register here, but that was one of the things I raised, as well...Caylee mentioning her ("Zanny")

Someone should raise that with Nancy, and also the possibility that both the name/details that Casey rattled off about Zanny AND the very specific "31 days" perhaps having been rehearsed. Her saying it so frankly has made some thing that may actually be credible, personally it struck me more as rehearsed and likely just part of her story (like the dead dad with the obit) may be...with Casey perhaps thinking mom would "buy" that story, as well, and let her keep up her "search" how she wanted.
So much of what EVERYONE in the entire family says is rehearsed!

Wouldn't the gasoline in the shed be for the lawnmower and other items? Do people still mix it with oil for those things? (I have had a lawn guy for years so I don't know.)

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but Patricks friends and Marcus' and Mike's including the one, www.myspace.com/ninacica62401 all have been to some type of "recovery" as they referred to it. That is what Patrick just went through that he has a new found life and its a new him. And his friend is new beginnings, i found about 4 of their friends with these titles, and comments between them about this....

Came up as deleted account

"you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks"

Just reading this at face value, again it sounds like Cindy knew for over a month that Caylee wasn't around and Casey was putting her thru it. also, the comment on the 911 call that "I've already given you 31 days" says basically the same thing..that Cindy knew Caylee was missing all that time. Why she didn't call the police right away is the mystery. Why on earth would she believe her daughter could find Caylee on her own (thru her own "resources" as she puts it). She already knew she was a liar and a thief...

There are two ways this could be...the way you mentioned and the other, which is how I took it...

That YES Cindy had not seen Caylee but she felt like Casey was simply KEEPING her from seeing her because she was mad at Cindy, not that she was actually missing.

I think the key to this "Zanny" person is if Caylee talked about her. Trust me, 3 year olds tell it like it is. If Casey had made up Zanny so she wouldn't have to say the real name of who she was hanging with , Caylee would have given it away. Even if you instruct a 3 year old to lie, they can't.

I would love for someone to call in to Nancy Grace if Cindy is on there and ask Cindy if Caylee ever mentioned "Zanny".

I have been wondering that SAME thing! That child MUST have mentioned Zanny before...IF she existed!

On 06/22/2006, between approximately 1800 and 1000 hours 06/24/2008, unknown suspect(s) entered his
shed. This resulted in damage to the lock and the door The suspect(s) then removed the following items: 2 gas
cans with about $50.00 worth of gas in them.

they reported it on the 24th. It took them two days to notice it. Wonder why?

What the heck happened on June 15th, Father's Day?

I'm stuck on that date as being very significant in the family dynamics!

I'm thinking that something happened that day causing Cindy to want to totally erase it
from her memory! Coincidence that Casey says Caylee's been missing 31 days???

Soooo my question is what exactly went on Father's day to make Cindy want to forget
that day ever happened, but Casey begins her 31 day count from then?

This really bothers me as well!! There is something to the dates...the counting...the time-frame. That is where all the answers to this case will be found, I believe.

Oh the tangled web she spins.....

People commonly keep items of value in a shed, such as tools that can be pawned, lawn equipment..... interesting that the only things reported missing were 2 gas cans and the gas contained within them.

Makes ya wonder, don't it......

I think part of the problem is that there are 2 Mikes with 2 separate Myspace accounts, both friends with Casey (yes I checked she's on both as a friend). I'm not sure we're all talking about the same Mike.

King Merk is Mike Walker

Where in Orlando could a person go to start a fire that no one would notice?! Everywhere I looked seemed so inhabitated it would be impossible to think the FD would not have been called. So where could she have burned (sigh) something she wanted to dispose of?

Cindy also expressed her displeasure with investigators on the case.

"Every time they call, they ask to speak to my husband or Casey's brother. They're treating me like a child. I'm not a child," Cindy Anthony said.

Been lurking here for days, say this quote in an article at Fox News, I wonder if they want to talk to the husband or son because they think Cindy is being dishonest or they are afraid she is having a nervous breakdown?

It's natural that a mother would behave differently than a father & especially a brother.

It's NOT unusual for mothers & daughters to have combative relationships.... Cindy's being very careful that she doesn't set Casey off.... it's her only hope Casey will reveal where Caylee is.

Poor Cindy, is stuck saying the ONLY thing that's 'safe'.... I don't want to talk about Casey..... I want to focus on finding Caylee.

Lee can get tougher with Casey than her parents can.... he's not an authority figure in her eyes.

I can see that. I think Casey was begging her mom for one more day for one of two reasons:

1. she knew where Caylee was and could actually get her the next day

OR...

2. She needed mom to leave her alone that night so she could split town the next day and never be heard from again. She knew her mom was anxious, and I think she was just going to split town.
Mom was threatening to go to the police- of course, she's begging her for one more day. IMO...just another one of Casey's bs excuses.

Ok...here is what's so frustrating to me. There were OBVIOUSLY problems in the Anthony house. Casey takes off to punish her parents. Clearly, GM was VERY upset about her leaving. What will she do, who will take care of her angel, etc., etc. Casey doesn't produce Caylee for a month. (Do you think a light bulb should have gone off in GM's head?) But, now the parents are trying to "beautify" the situation...why are "we" blaming Casey? OMG!
RR, I feel the same.

I saw an interview on NG with a forensic psychologist who stated that it seemed Ciny and the poi's relationship was "enmeshed and without boundaries" and I can see that too. Cindy was letting her 22 year old daughter live in her home with no rent, no contribution for groceries, etc (per gma in media interviews and in the bond hearing). She seemed very confused when asked about her daughter's employment history which I find highly strange. Her daughter was always out parying (photobucket pics to prove that one) and gma had to know her daughter was going out and leaving the child in her care....wouldn't you think? If this grandmother is guilty of anything it is ENABLING THIS BEHAVIOR. If Cynthia Anthony would have shown a little tuff love instead of being a "best friend" as she stated in the bond hearing her daughter would not have the new nickname POI and her grandaughter would be missing and possibly dead. It is time for gma to step up to the plate and be a real mother...and un~enmesh herself from Casey. (unfortunately, I think Casey is already affected by this to the point of no return) IMHOO

Wouldn't the gasoline in the shed be for the lawnmower and other items? Do people still mix it with oil for those things? (I have had a lawn guy for years so I don't know.)
We use straight gas from the pump for our lawnmower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member