Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yuck: :banghead: :puke::puke:

funny how OFTEN they say that..."to the best of her ability right now" WTH???

Was thinkin the same thing... we can "read that" as - she is UNABLE to speak the truth.. well DUH??!!!

Ohhhh yeah... I bet that would be some good reading! I'd just like to see if Casey was able to pull the wool over the psychologists eyes -- I sure hope not! :loser:
It would be a forensic psychologist who is used to dealing with lies and deceit so he/she should be well prepared for anything Casey brought to the table.

I'd bet she is diagnosed with a Personality Disorder, either Antisocial (previously Sociopathic), Borderline or Narcissistic...could be a combination of any or all. Personality Disorders are Axis II in the DSM-IV so she would likely have an Axis I diagnosis as well and I wouldn't venture to make a guess on that one. :confused:

The phone calls are "interesting", not necessarily exculpatory. He believes Casey is telling the truth to the best of "her ability". We know she lacks in the ability to tell the truth. These are perfectly worded answers -- kinda like what your definition of the word "is" is.

agreed!!

well at first they probably didnt but this has been horrid they have been there for weeks now .. that is insane . they mabey didnt figure on that happening . i just wish casey would cough up the truth .and her family probably wishes that too . shes refusing visits from her bro i think if they were covering anything up . she wouldnt be doin that but then again with her you never know

The media can make you or break you. Of course it's hell having the media camped out outside your house, but that's just the way it is in this day and age. Remember the media brought Gary Hart to the forefront. When reporters questioned Gary Hart about an affair, he said "why don't you guys follow me?" They did.

this family's investigations are like someone fishing in a creek in the middle of summer and the creek is all dried up but you keep dipping your pole in cause
"you might get lucky and catch something"

the grandparents are a little whacky, but they are not evil they simply have been blinded by lies and hope was all they had.

they need prayers more than anything at this time

i wont bash them anymore - reality has hit them stright between the eyes

poor people - never saw it coming

I think that it is futile for someone to speculate on how another person reacts to a situation like this.

My sister/bff had a 2 year old dd that died in her sleep. She was sleeping in bed with mom and dad after being up in the middle of the night of a cough. They fell asleep with her between them reading a book to put her back to sleep.

Within an hour of the 911 call I was at that house. I saw and heard what coroners and LE did and said.

There were no signs of misconduct, and later that was ruled out completely.

They referred to their dd as "the body", the room as the "crime scene," and her parents as the "perpetrators."

All of this is name of business as usual. You do not know what kind of damage that does, even now, years later. Those words still haunt.

In the days following no one reacted as you would think one would. One day her dd's bedroom was comforting, the next it was too painful. One minute she wanted to snuggle in her dd's blanket, the next she was packing all of the belongings out of sight. One moment she wanted to hold her dd's body, the next she did not.

What I found was that only one adult fell apart at a time. One was passive and in "shock" mode and the other was totally sad. One was in ticked off mode and wanting to get answers NOW and the other was the peace keeper.

One moment you need to be broken and the next you need to take care of business.

There is absoultely no predicatabilty to people in a situation like this. Grief is a monster that comes in and takes over. These people are not thinking rationally.

It is futile to try to figure out what they are thinking or why they are acting the way they are. They have no clue what they are doing. They are on auto-pilot.

I think she's just a selfish,spoiled brat that never grew up.

Just my opinion, but due to the phone records showing there was NO Zanny, Zanaida, or Nanny, isn't talking about her fruitless?
moo

I agree that talking about Zanny the Disappearing Nanny does not get us closer to finding Caylee at all... But it does peak my interest as to how Casey knew that a person by that name visited those apartments around the time that all of this is happening, ya know??

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

(snip)

Lee was then asked if he thought his sister was being truthful.

"To the best of her ability right now, I do," he said.

This drives me crazy....To the best of her ability??? They talk like she's a 12 year old with Down's Syndrome. Cindy said something about Casey having a code.

She's a 22 year old woman. Not a child, not a little girl, not even a teenager. She's a woman. There is no "code" in the adult world. Enough of the kid gloves already!!

Grief is a monster that comes in and takes over. These people are not thinking rationally.

It is futile to try to figure out what they are thinking or why they are acting the way they are. They have no clue what they are doing. They are on auto-pilot.

I wholeheartedly agree with these statements.

While he died of natural causes, the few days following my fathers death are a blur to me - I was functioning on something of auto-pilot myself. Whatever it took to get through the days.

Does anyone find it odd that if Casey is a habitual liar (no argument from me on that one) that she is so bad at it? Usually someone in Casey's situation will at least act the part of concerned parent, ask all the right questions, cry on cue, beg people to help her find her child (a la susan smith) give an oscar winning performance to go along with the lies. She has done nothing except lie and dig herself in deeper. She is obviously no rocket scientist but... And to tell the jailer that she "wasn't interested in having that conversation", that is cold. It seems as if she is not even interested in keeping her family on her side. http://www.local6.com/news/17131363/detail.html

"to best of her ability"

shaking head
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshh thats called being an ENABLER

I can not understand how you can live with someone who lies soooo much that you don't know when to believe what they are saying.

I think it is just much less painful to believe the lies than to believe what the majority believe to be the truth.

I wish someone would go to visit Casey and say "Cut the BS and tell us what the eff you did with Caylee! No more invisible nannies, fake jobs, and fear for family safety. Just put your cards on the table. Man up."

At one point Cindy said that LE does not speak her language.

I know how I react in situations where my child isn't even missing! My children spent a week with their grandparents, perfectly safe-perfectly happy. Me? Flipping out if I didn't hear from them everyday.

Well how many of us have lost a little one at a Target or Wal Mart, Only to find them 5min later giggling and hiding under a clothes rack?
My ds did that to me a few weeks ago, I was close to a stroke. Times that by a million, and we would only come somewhat close to what they are feeling.
Shauna

I know a couple who lives on the same street as the Anthony's and they have said that the media presence has been unbelievable I can understand why they would get upset about the media being there day and night. No one wants to be under a magnifying glass.

At one point Cindy said that LE does not speak her language.
And what language would that be - Ms. Cindy? Should be saying what side of the mouth to talk out of. JMO

I agree that talking about Zanny the Disappearing Nanny does not get us closer to finding Caylee at all... But it does peak my interest as to how Casey knew that a person by that name visited those apartments around the time that all of this is happening, ya know??

Could it be just a freakish coincidence? After all Casey did pick a very common name so...... and think about this: wouldn't it be better for Casey if there was no real zenaida looking at the apartment that the police found and cleared? If for not this coincidence Casey will keep pretending there was a Zenaida there, but perhaps pretending to live in the building or left the building with the child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91