Caylee Anthony 2 year old #68 General Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if it is lowered and she is released where would she go? Home to mom and dad who will hopefully question her day and night? NO, she will run.

She can't. She has no $, no vehicle, no friends? Her face is known everywhere. Course I couldn't imagine where to go if I was 'on the run'. Prob'ly to the nearest cliff.

so she goes around and uses her cellphone to take pics of info? maybe really does go to universal frequently to "work"? goes through unlocked cars? stalks her victims? goes through mailboxes?

could someone really have taken caylee after finding out she'd wiped them out?:confused:

i don't know if I would go quiet that far really. Maybe though.

Casey is the reason there is no Caylee not someone else.

It wasnt private this morning, there was just a few comments here and there thinking the last comment from Casey was June 14th and it was just a video of a drummer. Lee had a few posting on there as well, but nothing earth shattering. He is the drummer for Clayton Hall.

Not private now. Good find, theres a comment from some girl that says

CarrieFever
When are you coming back to Orlando? I have a shot with your name on it. For real. it says Kyle Kirkland on the glass.

This is definately a Kyle.

Hello, this is my first post here...I've been following this case very closely and lurking for a long time :)

I am intrigued by who this Kyle person is...the phone call that was mentioned on the search warrant. I did a search on Casey's Myspace friends and came up with this guy:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11122046

Not sure what his connection is to Casey since I couldn't find any comments from her on his page. Any thoughts?

Forgive me if this has been posted or off topic. This case has so many twists and turns that it is hard to keep up.

I think this is probably the Kyle that called her (mentioned in the SW )
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=549166260

He seems to be a mutual friend of Amy , Morales as this tagged photo with Casey was taken by Morales @ Lauren's BBQ . Date added was January 13 . The picture discription says "I'm not sure how Casey knew I was gonna take a picture."

Casey commented " i was watching your every move "
http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.ph...60&id=24702745

On Fox now they are discussing the cadaver dogs, but for a moment the banner at the bottom of the screen said (paraphrasing) "Reports in on the DNA from the Anthony Car", but what the commentators were saying contradicted that banner. Did I miss something? :confused:

So when they consider bail, they don't look at the other facts, just the charges when making that decision? Just trying to understand...

TIA to anyone that responds!
They restate their positions...both sides. I imagine Casey's side will say what they maintained the last time...no proof of any other wrongdoing...the other side will state (no doubt cryptically) why she should remain in jail. JMO

Fox showing in type that car results are in
could be in Casey's favor and asking for bond reduction???

On Fox now they are discussing the cadaver dogs, but for a moment the banner at the bottom of the screen said (paraphrasing) "Reports in on the DNA from the Anthony Car", but what the commentators were saying contradicted that banner. Did I miss something? :confused:
of course you did!!!! media spin - makes your head go round and round and "KEEPS YOU TUNED IN!!!!"

I have so got to start playing around with these icons...........oh my gosh, there is one with a guy waving a white flag- to cute!

Be careful --> you could get a total smiley addiction like me! :Banane28:

CarrieFever
When are you coming back to Orlando? I have a shot with your name on it. For real. it says Kyle Kirkland on the glass.

Yup another Kyle located on her myspace...believe there's one more.

Fox showing in type that car results are in
could be in Casey's favor and asking for bond reduction???
What I would be afraid of...but don't think those results would have been revealed to Baez unless there's a charge pertaining to the evidence.

Dive team searches retention pond
Pond is less than half a mile away from Anthony home

Last Edited: Friday, 08 Aug 2008, 12:59 PM EDT

The Orange County Dive Team is searching a retention pond off Chicksaw Trail, less than one mile away from the Anthony home.

Police have established crime scene tape approximately two blocks around the area.

The sheriff's office says the dives are routine and have nothing to do with the search for the missing toddler. They say the timing of the training is merely coincidental.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=22&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Do they always post crime scene tape in a two block radius for a "routine" training exercise?

Oh, I think she is more than capable of committing suicide. It's that whole, 'how dare you treat me this way, I'll show you' thing.

I agree. From what I've seen of people like Casey, they don't want to be questioned or doubted -- that makes them feel like they're backed into a corner with no way out. And I'm sure she doesn't want to sit in prison for the rest of her life. Casey's only way out at this point would be to commit suicide, sadly. :silenced:

This is most puzzling to me. Tony says the last time he saw Caylee was early June and that Casey moved in with him on June 9th. But, GPs saw her on 15th - 16th. So, where was Caylee at from the 9th to the 15th??

If I go in thru Caseys page it pulls and Caseys last comment was July 14th not June 14th as I originally posted.

CarrieFever

I think that Casey will use a sob story about her daughter's birthday tomorrow to try to get the bond reduced. It isn't like she will be able to even go out of her house because she will be swarmed with media and vigilantes. She might as well sit her butt right there in jail until she is either crucified or exhonerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required