Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe this has been addressed already, I've not caught up for the day yet. But in Lee's interview he states that they didn't realize that Casey couldn't call them if she didn't have money and she didn't have money. Doesn't that seem like something Baez should have pointed out to them?? :confused:

Or at least Casey's father since he was a police detective. Something very odd about all of that....he says it was a different time then and everything's done differently now on his long TV interview.
I think there might be a story up in Ohio.

I think the only reason they had to release they were testing those things was to get that bail set as high as they did. I don't expect them to release anything else unless they absolutely have to or until they put it on an arrest warrant for Casey.

OK I know the opinion that Casey killed Caylee is dominate but I'm going to play devils advocate for a moment.

Lets just say what Casey is saying is true
she last saw Caylee with the Nanny/sitter/zanie. Now is it plausible that Casey references other states one being New York, which the alleged Nanny is also suppose to be connected to (aka) LICENSE?:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: IS SHE naive, immature and too trusting in this alleged individual who may have passed themselves off as a, "LICENSED NANNY" from those other states?

So if you listen to her, yes she has lied but again if you listen to her. Could this be her complaint along with Cindy's, where they feel she is not being listened too? I feel PD is or has looked into this and its a serious problem area. The dead body odor which is very Strong, Sweet and Putrid is a current question. Who is it?
Ck this site reg'd fake and irregular Nanny care business's in New York alone.

http://www.nyccouncil.info/pdf_files/newswire/034_041507_nannyagency.pdf
Addl facts on this topic for starters:

DCA Business List

(4 Found)

Results 1 - 4 of 4

New Search Sort by: name | |
# Description Name Trade Name License # Phone #
1 EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES ANDY PANDY LTD A CHOICE NANNY
0890176 (212) 246-5437
2 EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES NANNYCARE CONNECTIONS, LLC
1273257 (646) 415-8833
3 EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES NEW YORK NANNY CENTER INC.
1150177 (212) 786-6090
4 EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES OPEN MINDS MEDIA, LLC NYC NANNY FINDER
1232793 (646) 660-2401

I think the family hired Baez for her but if they fire him he could always take the case pro bono? He's in it for the publicity. I can see him taking the case for free. Casey is the one who would then have to fire him, right?

At this point, no one can fire Baez except Casey. The family may have hired him and may be paying him, but he works for Casey and Casey only. The family could induce him to withdraw from the case by breaking any agreement to pay for his services on behalf of Casey, but they can't just fire him.

Salem

Lee said in the interview and Cindy said in the bond hearing that she had daily contact with Casey, yet on the 911 call Cindy says it took her a month to find Casey? So which is it?

You can speak to someone every day via cellphone & have NO IDEA where they are.

I think this confirms that Casey had been spinning out of control for a month.

Raine, I've not had Bipolar children, but lost a step sister earlier this year to suicide who was bipolar. I have a sister also that is bi-polar and an addict. It's a miserable situation all around for those that love them.
I am sorry for about your step sister and sister. My daughter has been in a behavioral hospital 3 times. She will not take her meds. She says she is fine. YEA right that is why I took custody of her son who is now 17 months old, if I had not took him I would be in Cindy's shoes by now.

Thanks Salem, that's what I thought.
So another reason the family needs to appear they are on her side. So they can convince her to get an atty with perhaps 1/2 a brain.

After hearing the jail call, I am second guessing that Casey killed Caylee. She's such a spoiled, obnoxious brat, I really wonder if she has her hiding somewhere to screw with her family. I think she thought it would be fun to hide her, making Casey the center of attention instead of Caylee. What she didn't expect is that she would be tossed into jail. I don't know. Maybe this Tony is involved and she needs to get in touch with him to tell him, the game is over.

Well, Tony has nauseated as his mood on my space since the 16th so maybe not. I wonder about Tara that was just on NG. She talked about being with Casey and Caylee but now lives in Flint MI. When did she move to MI ?
Caylee may no longer be alive BUT Casey seems like she would get a thrill aout of pulling a stunt like this and upsetting her Mother and as said being the center of attention.

Casey does not need to be released from jail, until she has realized what she has done. It is going to take something really harsh to bring Casey to tell the truth. Not her mom, dad or any other family. It needs to be something that gives her the high and when she realizes that it is gone she will talk (it could be the boyfriend). I do feel sorry for her in a way, because I truly believe she is sick and if she had gooten proper care this probably would have never happened. But we need Caylee back

JMO

I think you are right. Also, if this were my daughter, I'd let her sit in jail.
Letting her sit in there is the only way anyone is going to find out what happened to Caylee.

maybe this has been addressed already, I've not caught up for the day yet. But in Lee's interview he states that they didn't realize that Casey couldn't call them if she didn't have money and she didn't have money. Doesn't that seem like something Baez should have pointed out to them?? :confused:

It's absolutely something the attorney should have told them. However, with Casey for a client and knowing that all the calls are recorded, he may have not told them on purpose. Would you want a client like her babbling on the phone?

I'm not sure that Lee has the entire story on the calls. My youngest son has been in jail and each jail handles phone calls their own way. Different jails that are in the same county can handle calls differently. My son was in 3 different jails and a detention center. He could make collect calls from all of them. I don't understand why Casey can't make collect calls. Something is not right about that.

Other things about calls to/from jail:

• The cost of the collect calls from the county jails were around .99 each. One jail was 45 minutes away - it was a "regional" jail - meaning several counties sent prisoners there. They charged the same for collect calls, even though it was further away.

• The detention center was 2 hours away and was operated by the state department of corrections; those collect calls cost $2.45 each.

• At each jail, the calls were cheaper if you either put money into an account or on a prepaid calling card. That sounds like what her brother Lee was talking about.

• Each jail my son was in used a different company for the prepaid calling card - and you have to go through their specific company. Jails award contracts for these services. I'm guessing that the jail makes money on the calls, but definitely the company makes money.

• Each (jail phone) company does it differently - some make you put money on the card in $50 increments. I put $50 on a card with one jail and then my son was transferred to another jail and I had to write and request a refund, which never came. It's a racket. You call their 800# and they put you on hold for 40 minutes before you can talk to a person, and then you can't understand the person (I'm sure it's outsourced to India) and you never really answers. I think they count on most people giving up about resolving refunds, etc.

• All these jail phone companies allow you to block incoming calls from the inmate, including incoming collect calls. However, if you are mad at your son or daughter and block a call - trying to get your number unblocked when you change your mind is total frustration.

• One person that was my son's "phone buddy" would get so frustrated. She'd put $200 on the prepaid card, and if the money ran out before she replenished it, her number would be blocked and my son couldn't even get through by calling collect. She'd call the 800# and wait 45 minutes to talk to someone, and every time they'd tell her it would take 3 days to fix it.

I'm venting - but calls to/from jail are a total frustration. Part of me thinks they should make it easier, but then a bigger part of me thinks that if someone is in jail because they are guilty - then tough luck if it's hard. That's what they get for breaking the law!

I hope this sheds some light on calls.

I've got a feeling that Casey is never going to tell the truth. To do that, she'd have to confess and own up to what she has done. Wonder what she may have told any jailers or other inmates. Maybe snippets of truth are in some of the stories she's told.

I have been following this case but have not posted until now. I just listened to the jail phone call and I really could not believe that Casey's daughter is missing and all she wants to do is talk to her bf?? Wow! I know one a theory is that Casey murdered her daughter because she was getting in the way of her social life and in my opinion this call showed that Casey's really was more interested in her social life and bf than her own daughter. It really is heartbreaking. I found it odd that the call was released to the public, I have not seen this myself before. Is this standard or is LE releasing these calls for an undisclosed reason?

On another topic, I know that there have been potential sightings of Caylee in Atlanta. Tonight I was in Walmart and I saw a little girl in a cart that looked like little Caylee to the point that I had to do a double take. On closer look I saw that the eye color was wrong but other than that she could have been Caylee's twin. I would love to believe that the sightings were real and that the baby is alive but my experience tonight brought home the realization that there are probably quite a few 2 year olds that look an awful lot like Caylee and that the sightings were probably not really her. My opinion is that Casey did harm her own child, and I really do not feel that she will start telling the truth any time soon if at all. Usually I hate to be wrong but in this case I really hope and pray that I am.

I think they are letting the calls released so people can see how nonchalant Casey is about her missing daughter. They want the public to be aware of things, but they can't release evidence yet. So they want to paint the picture of her being the way she is. Its not like they had to though. I think Casey Anthony is public enemey #1 right now. JMO

I think the entire nation was coming down hard on the family and that may have been hampering or steering the investigation away from Casey and on to Cindy.

If my theory is correct, the family is making it 'appear' that they are on Casey's side due to her nasty reaction on the first phone calls,, while all the time working with LE.

So did the info about not being able to make calls come from Casey? Well I wouldn't believe her.

They're playing the calls on Greta right now....the show is probably going to be a rehash of what we all already know

I get more information on here than I do on Greta and Nancy. I am more well versed and more up to date on the facts then these hosts and their guests!!

the only thing I think she is missing is the Friday night partying.
Isn't Caylee's birthday coming up, If she is going to crack that may be the day. She may be over whelmed and cave to what she may have done.
JMO

Ok...I can now put into words what I've been feeling...I think we're all being played!!

(ok..it's probably just me!)
That's been my nauseating hunch for a couple of days now. Nothing at all makes logical sense. So many things seem.....scripted. All of the professional missing persons organizations have kept their distance. There is nothing but a huge convoluded jumble of lies which change daily. I wondered aloud a few times whether this is just some hip new 'reality' production. None of the characters are believable. None seem to have actual lives and jobs and histories in the real world. They sure have an audience, tho. Oh, and they all seem to have a live mini-feed web presence.

I just want to say that I had better be wrong about that. I can think of nothing more odious than to capture the attention just to waste the time of good and caring people. I have only been reading WS for a short time, but every single other case I have seen has been so heartbreakingly real. There is something (well, everything) about this case that just feels false and staged to me. As I said, I sincerely hope that I am 100% wrong, and I continue to hope and pray for this little girl we all have grown to love named Caylee.

I remember on Wednesday reading that LE was asking to have release of the video visits suppressed. Why they allowed the weird one with Patrick Bourgeois to be released is a mystery to me, unless it really was an innocuous visit from a kid she went to school with (and didn't remember until he left).

When do you figure Cindy called her cc company to put a hold on her card(s)? Before Casey stole the cash from Amy (sometime in June), or during the week Amy was in PR and Casey started forging her friend's name on checks?

Oh, and welcome winnts.

I think Cindy found out when she wrote the July 2 blog on her My Space .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat