Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe this has been addressed already, I've not caught up for the day yet. But in Lee's interview he states that they didn't realize that Casey couldn't call them if she didn't have money and she didn't have money. Doesn't that seem like something Baez should have pointed out to them?? :confused:

which I think didn't he say that is what they were getting straight today? I think things have been miscommunicated? I know when my nephew was in juvie he needed $$ to do anything. So they might not have left $$ for Casey. I do think the calls from jail are all collect (and cost a lot) so not sure why you need $$ to call. But to get anything else (vending machines etc..) you do.

The mom didn't give her the credit card to use. Casey stole it. Those are the charges Cindy wanted to file on casey about stealing money. Cindy got papers from the bank proving Casey had charged all this stuff without her permission on the cc.

Oh thanks.

I thought the only theft charge was for the car that she borrowed but then didn't return. And even then, I think the parents figured that Casey would get scared & start giving some straight answers.

I thought her mom gave her a credit card to use.

So Casey stole from mom AND her friend. I have a feeling she stole from many, many people & not just these 2.

Lee explained in this latest video that Cindy and Casey had daily contact, sometimes even several times a day. IIRC he said that Cindy would ask when she could see them, maybe even just Caylee and Lee said "she would say tonight or tomorrow", "it was always tonight or tomorrow - the same thing."

It probably was acceptable at first, then Cindy's hinky meter started going off.

I got the impression that they were not alarmed initially, and that they didn't know exactly where Casey was, but thought everything was fine.

OME

I have been following this case but have not posted until now. I just listened to the jail phone call and I really could not believe that Casey's daughter is missing and all she wants to do is talk to her bf?? Wow! I know one a theory is that Casey murdered her daughter because she was getting in the way of her social life and in my opinion this call showed that Casey's really was more interested in her social life and bf than her own daughter. It really is heartbreaking. I found it odd that the call was released to the public, I have not seen this myself before. Is this standard or is LE releasing these calls for an undisclosed reason?

On another topic, I know that there have been potential sightings of Caylee in Atlanta. Tonight I was in Walmart and I saw a little girl in a cart that looked like little Caylee to the point that I had to do a double take. On closer look I saw that the eye color was wrong but other than that she could have been Caylee's twin. I would love to believe that the sightings were real and that the baby is alive but my experience tonight brought home the realization that there are probably quite a few 2 year olds that look an awful lot like Caylee and that the sightings were probably not really her. My opinion is that Casey did harm her own child, and I really do not feel that she will start telling the truth any time soon if at all. Usually I hate to be wrong but in this case I really hope and pray that I am.

Baez doen't represent the family, he represents Casey. And if both Casey & Baez think the family is trying to sabotage Casey, Baez is not going to readily give up how easy it would be to talk to Casey. He may have been isolating his client.

this does make sense.

Baez doen't represent the family, he represents Casey. And if both Casey & Baez think the family is trying to sabotage Casey, Baez is not going to readily give up how easy it would be to talk to Casey. He may have been isolating his client.

I suppose then if he wanted to isolate her that would be the way to do it, but in my opinion it was a shoddy move on his part. But then again, IMO, there have been so many...

That's just insane. It's like they are sticking to the original timeline. Makes no sense.

It does if you think finding her will result in a capital murder charge.

So attorney advised her to lie under oath? I would be finding me a new attorney real quick.
This was a bond hearing that didn't go like normal bond hearings go. That was also mentioned by the "experts" viewing it. There were so many inconsistencies to what GM said, that I started yelling at the tv, "TELL THE TRUTH!!". If it had been a trial, I would think the prosecutor would have called her on everything!! I think the prosecutor knew they already had enough to get her held on high bond so there was no need to dig that deeply.

In the transcript I read it said that Kristina (sp?) did give it to her.

I think.
Ooo. If so, I wonder if she made the call and if it was recorded. Did she display similar strange disconnected behavior? Did she whine and act the victim? Did she try to explain her way out of it? Did he ask questions as well that would make her angry? I would love to know.

which I think didn't he say that is what they were getting straight today? I think things have been miscommunicated? I know when my nephew was in juvie he needed $$ to do anything. So they might not have left $$ for Casey. I do think the calls from jail are all collect (and cost a lot) so not sure why you need $$ to call. But to get anything else (vending machines etc..) you do.

I realize that they didn't know she needed the money to call them, I just think it was a bad move for her attorney to keep that information from them.

Ooo. If so, I wonder if she made the call and if it was recorded. Did she display similar strange disconnected behavior? Did she whine and act the victim? Did she try to explain her way out of it? Did he ask questions as well that would make her angry? I would love to know.

Good question. I wonder why they did (could?) release one and not the other.

Conversely, isolation of them from Casey gives him defense Plan B, which short of a confession, he will use.

I realize that they didn't know she needed the money to call them, I just think it was a bad move for her attorney to keep that information from them.

In what way? He's defending Casey, telling her to keep her mouth shut I'm sure. The family is who caused her to be in jail, in Casey's eyes.

maybe this has been addressed already, I've not caught up for the day yet. But in Lee's interview he states that they didn't realize that Casey couldn't call them if she didn't have money and she didn't have money. Doesn't that seem like something Baez should have pointed out to them?? :confused:

No money for a phone call?:confused:
call collect
ask a friend for their cell

So much strange going on with this.

The media is pushing for the family to dump Jose Baez and after today, that may be the next thing that happens if she doesn't meet with LE.

That would be THE smartest move they could make.

The last thing that can help Casey OR the family find Caylee is having a lawyer who spouts the nonsense that Baez does.

It's appalling to hear him repeat the insane line about how the only way Caylee can be found is if Casey is out of jail.

NO GOOD will come from Casey being released from jail until Caylee is found. Not for her, not for her family. Not for her friends.

OK guys, lets think-Casey is a fox but lazy...on the off chance that she put Caylee somewhere after having her in the trunk, where would it be? My vote is absolutely a dumpster or trash receptical of some kind, unless Lee had a spare cooler in the car that has since gone missing.

If we run with the theory that Caylee ended up in the pool, imagine the stain in the car being water, dirt, pool water etc...was she wrapped in something? Where do you put "refuse" that is the size of a 2 year old and has been in the trunk of a car for a while...I realize that afterwards there may have been a garbage bag with pizza in it to cover-up the smell...but if the final spot of the car was the check cashing place, then Caylee was already taken out of the vehicle at that point. Where was Casey living and did she offer to take out the trash? Or perhaps she really drove Caylee to the beach and dropped her there?

Now that I think about it, I'm thinking his decision may have been based on what she has told him about them as well.....still, if I ended up in jail for some reason and needed money to call my family I would want my attorney to let them know that since I wouldn't be able to call and tell them.

After hearing the jail call, I am second guessing that Casey killed Caylee. She's such a spoiled, obnoxious brat, I really wonder if she has her hiding somewhere to screw with her family. I think she thought it would be fun to hide her, making Casey the center of attention instead of Caylee. What she didn't expect is that she would be tossed into jail. I don't know. Maybe this Tony is involved and she needs to get in touch with him to tell him, the game is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat