Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know rr... Do you know how we could find out, online, how far short she actually was? I have only ever heard she didn't graduate. (yet she is an event planner at universal....a job that most kids out of a master's degree program would be salivating to have!!!!!)

eta....we know she was NOT an event planner for universal and that many lucky masters prepared people are certainly in those slots!!!!
Exactly...I have learned not to pay attention to anything anyone in that family says 'cause my sanity is at stake. That's why I want to hear from LE!!

could she have been "date raped"? Just another theory about Caylee's father?

If she had I believe she would have screamed it. Nope, I doubt rape but she might have wished she's of started with that lie.

So sad not knowing who the daddy is.

Sly

NB...we were talking about paternity!

Can someone explain why were back to paternity. Do you think there is a father out there that took Caylee. Now I'm confused anyone, someone please.

Can someone explain why were back to paternity. Do you think there is a father out there that took Caylee. Now I'm confused anyone, someone please.
When we started with Jesus possibly being Caylee's dad, we also began discussing how it was probably another one of Casey's lies. Simply put.

I have to admit, I feel hopeful. I didn't think that was possible. I've dreamt of this case fo the past 3 nights in a row, and they never turn out good.... but today, after seeing Cindy's faint smile and George's eyes beaming, I do have hope.

I wonder.... could the decomposition be that of someone else and Casey CANNOT talk because someone has her daughter and has threatened that IF she talks about what she knows, she will never see her daughter again???
Hmmmmmmm

Hello all, I am new. I've been reading here all day trying to catch up and (hopefully) not repeat questions that have already been answered - my apologies if I missed this one. Just finally got the approval to post.

ZHG - is it possible there are no "hits" in FL because she is illegal? Perhaps even using the identity of the ZHG who has been determined to not be involved? (ss#, dl#?)

this is large for a reason...every wser take a second to thank suziQ for all the hard work she does here to provide us with up to date media links! thanks suziQ!!!!
678767226.gif

goodnight everyone.
I pray that Caylee will be found before morning, alive and well. Good nite all.

_Good20Night_gntbrSST.jpg
Olive and tiredblondly

Hi Guys I have been reading your threads and had to jump in.
I added this guy to myspace after he was linked by one of you here.
http://www.myspace.com/brianlufkin
I searched his friends and found a mike walker.
http://www.myspace.com/mike16acres
Well, there are two profiles... one for his band association which is linked above and the other (its private) I assume is his personal one... which hasnt been logged onto since early july.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=48122410
I searched his new friends (on the public profile)
and casey and tone are both new myspace friends of his.

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cf...2de80e5f-6d40-4926-b3f0-5de533cfdea0&view=New

Not sure if anyone else found this, I just wanted to share

also if you read his blog, it has fight videos and pics and calls his friends the 'beat down crew"

I know that someone said that Zenaida "can be" a common name in some areas but I'd just like to say that this is the first time I've ever heard that name. I can't get over that part of this case....the vacant apartment, the fact that a Zenaida did tour an apartment there. Seriously, if she was trying to send LE on a wild goose chase, why not have them look for someone with a more common name like SMITH or BROWN? It's all just too much for my little blonde head to comprehend!!

I think there are lot of statistics that this family and Casey have no idea about that are aligned against everything they are saying.
yes Absolut... and that is what is going to make this case different than poor little Trenton Duckett! Casey is actually in prison. And society has gone through the trenton case and it has prepared main stream society for exactly what a young mother might do.

In this case I truly believe that pressure on the family and pressure on the poi, beit thru le, msm, or society as a whole, will lead the way to finding out what exactly happened to this child and perhaps why.

I hope that TESS invites themselves in this time.....as per the absolute lunacy of the family situation, the friend fault~line, and the rock solid stupidity and stuborness of the POI.

I know that LE is trying to build a case against Casey (even if it may be based on circumstantial evidence). I fully understand that. But, we still have a missing child here and I think it's important for them to brief the public on information they have been able to access, i.e, cell phone records, cc purchases, etc. They may be very telling as to where Casey was during the weeks after Caylee was last known sighted. At least, then the public would have a place to start their searches.

I agree I think as a general public we should know what's going on in regards to this missing child. The police send out 911 tapes, prison interviews, but where are the press briefings on this missing child by law enforcement?

i doubt very much if this family would call TES or any organisation in to do a search for Caylee. to do that would mean they were looking for a body and this family doesn't want to believe she's dead. i can totally understand that as i hope she's not either. but why did the dogs hit on the trunk...and its NOT pizza!!!
Ok...I can verify (unfortunately) that a dead body does not smell like rotten food!! A decomposing body has a very distinctive smell...one I will never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro