Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Lee's and George's interview, I find that they are very likeable. Unfortunately, I do think, for the most part, that this is a good family caught up in horrible circumstances. Sadly, created solely by a loved one. My take on Cindy is still pretty shaky. I can concede emotional trauma accounts for her bizarre behavior/communication on camera...but, only to a certain extent. And I can concede that Casey has probably made their lives a living hell...and they, the three of them, have learned to accommodate her and her whims for the sake of family peace. But, it's not about family peace anymore...it's about a beautiful, innocent 2 year old. Doesn't just rip your heart out? The whole situation leaves me w/ a bad taste in my mouth and deep sense of forboding of what's to come. WSs say a prayer b/c I'm afraid that b/f we see the end of this situation/case some of us will be shaken/disgusted to our very core.

he is doomed to have shriveled balls as an old man! (not that they all do...in nursing we call it, "corn flakes" LOL)

what a mean thing to do to a little doggie though!

LOL It's a rather large dog so I hardly think they will be "flakes"

*insert some stupid smirking banana dude here*

So I guess we won't know a thing about the meeting with the Baez, Casey, and LE until tomorrow (or Monday)

I found this on that Alex's myspace, Posted on June 20, 2008 posted by casey

www.myspa..

Jun 20, 2008 12:46 PM

you're online!!!
come out to fusian tonight...mandatory attendance Alexander Ryan :)

I thought this was interesting...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

How could a mother stay so calm while she reported her daughter missing?

Margaret
Umatilla, FL

Dr. Deborah Day, a psychologist we often talk to on fox, says it's one of two things: One, Casey knows where the child is. Or two, she views her daughter Caylee as an object, and has no emotional connection to her.

Has there been anything said about how she was looking for the nanny, other than going to the bars she thought she might be at?
If you could not get ahold of your nanny and she had your child, wouldn't you start contacting hospitals etc? If you went to the apartment and there was no answer, wouldn't you go to the managers office so they could check inside? Of course you'd also do things like contact the police and reach out to people who cared about you and your child.
How does she have it rationalised in her mind that people would believe her story. Where is her maternal instict, did she ever have it or was Caylee only a way to sponge off her parents?

VB

just for information. This is what I have had to deal with in my daughter, before I said enough and cut her loose.
<SNIP>These psychotic features are also characteristic of schizophrenia, a mental illness where the patient is out of touch with reality, but without mood swings. Bridging the space between bipolar disorder and schizophrenia is schizoaffective disorder. What distinguishes schizoaffective disorder from bipolar I with psychotic features is that sometimes (for at least two weeks) the patient has only psychotic symptoms, without mania or depression. <SNIP>

Most of the time schizophrenia doesn't show up until about college age or late 20's. Casey could just now be entering into mental illness and not know it yet. I'm surprised that someone hasn't thought to get her mental help. I think Cindy could use some, also, but that's another story.
Casey could be in the developing stages of a Schizo disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme