Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. I'm not seeing things! Is that a person's arm holding the dog's side so we can see the tattoo on it?

OMG what is that?

I guess read the comments something about the hairiest arm they ever saw :crazy:

Most of the time schizophrenia doesn't show up until about college age or late 20's. Casey could just now be entering into mental illness and not know it yet. I'm surprised that someone hasn't thought to get her mental help. I think Cindy could use some, also, but that's another story.
Casey could be in the developing stages of a Schizo disorder.
I am reading her so far, and IMHOO, as a hard core SOCIOPATH.

I was just seeing that from the X-ray taken.

so maybe she knows him a lot more recently than highschool, unless this is a nickname he had then too. I mean, I assume the meeting today with patrick was a lot more than a old friend stopping in.

so maybe she knows him a lot more recently than highschool, unless this is a nickname he had then too. I mean, I assume the meeting today with patrick was a lot more than a old friend stopping in.

A few of us think there is more to that old friend than him just stopping by, looking for a pen pal.

So this is my first post on this forum and I hope to not mess it up. I'm an oldie from the old CTV and a friend of mine suggested coming over here because it's been reported that the posters over here have a more intelligent conversation going on!!

I'm hoping I read this right and this is the general discussion thread for Caylee. Have you already discussed the decomposition smell, the dogs ect...?

they would do anything, anyhow, anywhere, if anyone from this family would call them imhoo... (eta TESS)
This was already discussed, Tim will come in, if the family calls and LE approves. There are other organizations that the family can call too for other kinds of help like a spokesperson, councelling and fundraising.

I read on there a bit ago that they do parties at their house, play their band with hundreds of people showing up. Incredible they haven't been busted yet.

"everyone gets drunk here" what if (big if) a drunk gave little caylee alcohol while she was out with her mom while mom partied... she died, they helped cover it up and are now checking in on her or reminding her to stay quiet?

anything is possible but that is very sad senerio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme