Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Casey is using the phone excuse to get money out of her family, or using the phone money as an excuse for not calling them. It would be typical of her, IMO. Always lying, always scamming.
I agree!:clap:

Oh my ! I hope not. They should be able to find something.

The other day at the Bond hearing, the k-9 handler, while explaining cadaver dogs, said on one search they located a Jaw bone:eek: he said: we didnt find a body but we did find a jaw bone.
This was when he was explaining how Cadaver dogs will ignore food, etc and only focus and alert on human remains.....

They really wouldn't have a chance to find anything in a landfill this far after the fact.

That's sad but true. Plus, since there was a 31 day delay in reporting Caylee missing, LE will have a really hard time tracking & verifying what Casey was doing around the time of the disappearance. Most stores and places with video cameras recycle their tapes.

EXACTLY! My husband had a cousin in the hooscow and she made all of her calls out, for the past 15 years, collect and I received many of them.

At great expense $$$ :behindbar Those collect calls cost a fortune.

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm

this is the link to casey's high school class. mike walker was voted most athletic....

i am trying to find some other link between them.

and for some reason, i feel like i read somewhere that casey had been staying with tony for awhile. and she used his computer to update her myspace page? i may be wrong about this...

good job!

You are so spot on! Mr Anthony does seemed resigned to the storm he is in the middle of in between his wife and ongoing drama with Casey.
Im not sure if Cindy is really a bad Mother, seeing her son, Lee. He seems
very mature and surely good at handling people, well spoken, etc. How can one kid come out so good and another seem so rotten?

If I had talked to my Mum like that she wouldve reminded me WHO was trying to save my A$$ and who was trying to raise money to get her OUT of there. I am talking of the jail phone call we heard where Casey was VERY disrespectful of Cindy. Of ourse, maybe cindy feels guilty and feels she is the reason Casey is in jail but Caseys stealing and lying PUT HER THERE not Cindy. Cindy was just at her wits end IMO Casey needs to ask herself where she would be right now if her Mother, Father and bro werent trying to help her right now.I doubt if she had any money so she wouldnt even have money for an attorney.

Perhaps dad did more of the raising of Lee and mom of Casey?

I think the grandmother is a sick woman too! I could almost hear her smile when she says to Casey "Which one, I have talked to like 4" or something like that when Casey said she saw her on TV in the call from jail. Like she got pleasure out of it.

The grandmother gets no respect because she has never asked for it, never expected it.. in fact Casey knows mommy will do all kinds of nice things (give her money, car, credit card etc.) to try to win her love if Casey is disrespectful, aloof, unreachable. The mom is so desperate to be loved by her daughter that she doesn't even realize she has taught her daughter nothing about what real love is. IMO

Oh my ! I hope not. They should be able to find something.

I know this is horrible thought, but for some reason I keep having these thoughts in my head that a witness saw Casey put something suspicious (aka her daughter) into a swamp where alligators are. More than likely they would not find Caylee and LE wants to make sure the DNA in the trunk will link Casey to Caylee's murder since they wont' be able to find the body. jmo

Absolutely. And it ain't pizza.
yeah diane, it is a whole bag of pizza with maggots! you cannot forget the maggots... that gives the whole dead body decomposing odor! ugggggggghhhhhhhhh! :eek::eek::eek: FRUSTRATION.....with dorks who think they can outsmart forensic scientists! Time will TELL...THANK GOD!:clap:

Sorry if this has been mentioned (I'm STILL 10 pages behind you guys...ugh!) but I wonder what Casey bought during her shopping spree?! Wouldn't it be pretty telling if she did not buy anything at all for Caylee?

Do we have a reference to identify what she bought yet?

I haven't seen a reference about this but surely they have looked into this? I can't go to the grocery store without picking up SOMETHING for one or both of my kids. If she spent that much money during her spree....surely she bought something for Caylee unless she had a reason not to?!

That's sad but true. Plus, since there was a 31 day delay in reporting Caylee missing, LE will have a really hard time tracking & verifying what Casey was doing around the time of the disappearance. Most stores and places with video cameras recycle their tapes.

It is so sad. I really fear that Caylee will never be found.

I agree 100%

me too :blowkiss: Thank you for them.

where did you find the information I highlighted in red? Kind of interesting.

So we now know she setup the myspace the morning of the 16th, and that as of the time of the phone call, only she had the password (not Lee or Cindy) and she even says something to the effect of "I don't know if there will be any messages on there yet". It's almost as if she was annoyed by her friend asking for this information and it seemed at first like she didn't want to give her the password. Why?? Did I hear her say Tony helped her set it up? She seemed to imply that because she said she hadn't talked to Tony since that morning when they setup the myspace

Here's the section from the transcript where I got that info.....as well as the link:

"I know I can talk to you but at the same time, I know that I can talk to Tony and that is who I want to talk to now. I have not gotten the chance to talk to him since this morning. Since all of this stuff happened with trying to set up the MySpace and I made the MySpace,"

"Do you know the password?' Kristina asked.

"I made all of it," Casey Anthony said.

"What's the password to MySpace so we can see if anybody has written any leads of where Caylee might be," Kristina asked.

"You can go online and see it," Casey Anthony said. "As far as messages, I don't know if anybody is going to be messaging."

Casey Anthony then exchanged log-in information with Kristina.

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

Sorry if this has been mentioned (I'm STILL 10 pages behind you guys...ugh!) but I wonder what Casey bought during her shopping spree?! Wouldn't it be pretty telling if she did not buy anything at all for Caylee?

Do we have a reference to identify what she bought yet?

no but I am sure that the receipts that Cindy was yelling about after the bond hearing will have what she bought on them.

I haven't seen a reference about this but surely they have looked into this? I can't go to the grocery store without picking up SOMETHING for one or both of my kids. If she spent that much money during her spree....surely she bought something for Caylee unless she had a reason not to?!

To my knowledge nothing has been mentioned, surely they've looked into it though....hopefully! I've wondered the same thing myself...

I sincerely hope this is solved and does not end up like Trenton Duckett. Does anyone else think the moms behavior is similiar?

Originally Posted by DianeB
Good catch on 'Mike'. Patrick says, "Mike wanted me to tell you to keep your head up" and something like "We're on your team".

What would that signal - that Mike is planning on keeping his mouth shut about something he knows? That he wants Casey to keep HER mouth shut?

Puzzling.

Who is this Mike fella? quick recap will do.... I seemed to have missed him in all the threads I have tried to catch up with over the last hour and a half. Anyhow, he sounds absolutely facecious and up to no good...like most of the other players in this case... and Mike...if you are not in this game and an all around good guy and reading here...post away..

otherwise...wsers...take over and dish on what you know about Mikey...

thanks~!

I know this is horrible thought, but for some reason I keep having these thoughts in my head that a witness saw Casey put something suspicious (aka her daughter) into a swamp where alligators are. More than likely they would not find Caylee and LE wants to make sure the DNA in the trunk will link Casey to Caylee's murder since they wont' be able to find the body. jmo

People in florida on here can correct me if I am wrong, but I have talked to some people in the Tampa area and the Daytona area about driving to an area with gators to dump a body they have indicated to me that this is not a simple or as common as one would think. They say the areas the gators are in aren't just right off the road like in the everglades. It would take a planned and well thought effort to get the body in etc. There was also discussion about fresh versus not fresh and this actually working at all. (There are not alot of roads in the everglades either apparently) I would love to hear from more people in Florida though.

"You can go online and see it," Casey Anthony said. [COLOR="DarkOrchid]"As far as messages, I don't know if anybody is going to be messaging."[/COLOR]

Casey Anthony then exchanged log-in information with Kristina.

[url]http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html[/url][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"]"As far as messages, I don't know if anybody is going to be messaging."
That statement bothers me for some reason and I can't put my finger on why.

Wow...just unbelieveable. Her contemptuous callous indifference to her daughters well-being is just chilling.

I have to give credit to that Kristina, she did a great job of asking the right questions and pointing out the inconsistencies to Casey. She wasn't deterred by Casey just saying "put my brother back on and get me Tony's number" she just kept bringing the conversation back to Caylee. Too bad they couldn't use her, I think she might have been able to get some information.

Kristina did do a good job, but after everything I've seen from Casey's attitude, she's not gonna tell anything. That's her story and she's sticking to it.

Until they find Caylee's body and can prove the decomposition from the trunk of the car to be a match, she won't talk. I'd be surprised if she even admitted it with evidence.

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm

this is the link to casey's high school class. mike walker was voted most athletic....

i am trying to find some other link between them.

and for some reason, i feel like i read somewhere that casey had been staying with tony for awhile. and she used his computer to update her myspace page? i may be wrong about this...

She was working on Tony's computer. He said that she was told that she could do her "job" at home on his laptop.

I swear that I read on one of Casey's myspace comments or one of her friends myspace page that Mike was her bf and he was in NY and she couldn't wait until he came home. It was something like this many days until Mike comes back from NY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18