Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George and Cindy also tesified to the LE connection in the bond hearing.

I've been searching Warren Ohio in Trumbull County, is that where George was a Policeman or Sheriff? I haven't found anything. But, I'm not a super-sleuth.

As I said earlier today the only person listed in the media, court documents or in passing when it comes to interactions with Casey. We have found them online in one form or another either in news articles from before the case (ie Jesus) or myspace (Patrick and all the others) Facebook (amy), school related sites (Mike). The only person we can't find Zenaida FG.

That's because there is NO Zenaida. Doesn't it make sense that at least 1 of her friends would have seen Z.??? If Z. was her babysitter wouldn't she have the number of Z on her cellphone.

And most importantly..WHY DID SHE NEED A NANNY???? ONLY FOR PARTY TIME. SHE DID NOT WORK!!:furious:

Yep and look at this link.

Last log in 07/25/2008

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29472255

(Stephanie) Love you Caylee Marie Anthony

May 11 2007 12:29 PM

wow. i just got back from vacation and heard the news. it's absolutely unreal... and i didn't want to believe it. you really did touch everyone you ever met. it was too soon, and you had so much to show the world. you are loved, you are missed, you're in all of our prayers. if i'm this heartbroken about it, i can only imagine your family. my prayers go out to all of you. RIP jesus.
miss you, love you, see you in time my friend. ♥

I think that "Steph" is the girlfriend of Jesus and "Stephanie" was just a friend and obviously a mutual friend of the Anthony's?

I've been searching Warren Ohio in Trumbull County, is that where George was a Policeman or Sheriff? I haven't found anything. But, I'm not a super-sleuth.
yes...trumbell county ohio sherrif's office from 79-89 per CINDY (yeah right)... that is Warren, Ohio

and yeah.....I lived in Ohio the better part of my life (not sure if that is good or bad LOL)

Jesus could be the dad, or it could be another one of Casey's lies and her mother's accepting of them. What better way to get your mother off your back about child support than to say that "he died?"

Casey is a good liar because she puts a little bit of truth into every lie. Easier for her to remember, more convincing, harder to catch her in the real lies.

What did she spend all that money on? Am I the only one who thinks...drugs?

Drugs are very real possibility, I sure as heck wouldn't be surprised!

It's not that odd that steph would have help find caylee on her myspace they all went to the same high school.

I'm not sure that guy is Caylee's Father. I just don't see it. He has some pretty definative features that I don't see in her at all... but who knows!
Casey posted and it didn't sound as if she had a strong emotional connection...but then again we have yet to see that with her missing daughter. But, I could DEFINITELY see her telling her mom that was Caylee's dad so quit asking me. I bet GM wanted someone to step forward and claim at least financial responsibilty. Heck, Casey was obviously bleeding them dry. I remember GM explaining as to why the biological father wasn't listed on the bc. I now understand a little bit better why it wasn't. Casey was obviously not a one man woman.

It's not that odd that steph would have help find caylee on her myspace they all went to the same high school.

Maybe she had a page made private just for info on Cayle's where abouts?

where do you see this? Do you have a URL?

There was a Stephanie in the car wreck it said (I think I remember right?)

It was on the Jesus Ortiz MySpace page... the URL must be on one of the previous pages somewhere. lol

Sarah was his girlfriend.. she was in a coma for a week.

I don't get what your asking. Many of caseys friends changed their default pic to a caylee pic to help find her.

good observation bf of louwho! And yes, many have thought of it. Saw grass lake???? We need to annonymously call TESS to check this body of water out imhoo

Will TES do that? That would be great

Has there been any reports in the local papers of police searching the area (other than the backyard?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member