Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet at least for me, would like to see it. At the jail visit this was said.

While helping with new leads, Lee said his sister is sticking to her original story, she is still saying yes, Caylee is alive. Caylee is okay.

Lee said Casey cleared up a couple of things that detectives thought were lies from the beginning, where Casey worked and the connection to a mystery babysitter named Zanaida. He said Casey worked at Universal Studios, but was a contract employee with Kodak, and later Colorvision, so no Universal records would show she worked there.

Casey told investigators she met Zanaida through two co-workers. She said one friend used Zanaida as a nanny for his son. Todays date????

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I thought those leads were already checked and they were dead end, the one about fellow co-workers? Is this old news, confused.

Sounds like more BS to me, I know if my child had been missing for more than 30 days or should I say had been supposedly kidnapped... I wouldnt be so damn confident she was alive & OK. Her confidence is disturbing in itself if you ask me. (Lee's too)

And further more about Lee's comments via Casey... You will just never convince me that anyone who had known Zenaida wouldnt have come forward to police on their own so far. It just doesnt make sense. Every Zenaida in Florida has got to have friends and still more friends who know friends that have by now asked them if they know ANYTHING about this case.

Assuming every friend and family member of kidnapper Zenaida is on this conspiracy to help hide little Caylee, Everybody has someone who knows them and isnt particularly fond of them... by now even those people would have come forward to offer a tip about "a" Zenaida they know.

:waitasec:Sounds like more BS to me, I know if my child had been missing for more than 30 days or should I say had been supposedly kidnapped... I wouldnt be so damn confident she was alive & OK. Her confidence is disturbing in itself if you ask me. (Lee's too)

Need to find the thread where the issue of these two friends were discussed. Seem to recall one never worked there and the other was not found or something to that effect. Maybe they were not looking in the right place as she complains seems its Kodak now. Or is it, my head is a spinnin.

So why did she take them through a tour of universal????

So why did she take them through a tour of universal????

Sounds like her family is in an unnatural state of confusion. If any of that were true she had more than enough time to explain it between leaving Universal and being arrested. She could have even led them at that time to colorvision but she did not and at that time she was not even under arrest yet.

This link was posted in the last thread to Casey's High School.

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm

Did anyone else notice that she went to school with a girl named "Zenaida" Aarroyo, and another girl by the name of Gisselle "Fernandez" and 7 different people with the last name of "Gonzalez"? Just seems a bit too much of a co-incidence that the mysterious baby sitter would share all three of her names with some of Casey's ex-classmates. I wonder how many of those particular ex-classmates she was friends with then or may still be friends with now especially Zenaida. JMO

:waitasec:Sounds like more BS to me, I know if my child had been missing for more than 30 days or should I say had been supposedly kidnapped... I wouldnt be so damn confident she was alive & OK. Her confidence is disturbing in itself if you ask me. (Lee's too)

Need to find the thread where the issue of these two friends were discussed. Seem to recall one never worked there and the other was not found or something to that effect. Maybe they were not looking in the right place as she complains seems its Kodak now. Or is it, my head is a spinnin.

http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html

the two who knew ZHG are on the affidavit
(if this is who you are looking for.) page 2 of 4

Did anyone else notice that she went to school with a girl named "Zenaida" Aarroyo, and another girl by the name of Gisselle "Fernandez" and 7 different people with the last name of "Gonzalez"? Just seems a bit too much of a co-incidence that the mysterious baby sitter would share all three of her names with some of Casey's ex-classmates. I wonder how many of those particular ex-classmates she was friends with then or may still be friends with now especially Zenaida. JMO

VERY very interesting!

i know this has been commented on, but i just re-watched the video where patrick visited her in jail. and it was super weird.

he says: "you've got a friend outside....i feel sorry for you...he just wanted me to tell you that if there is anything you want to talk about, let it go..."

she just sort of nodded her head and said uh huh, okay, sure.

why is he telling her to "let it go?" is this to remind her to keep her mouth shut, everything is being taken care of? he is sorry this happened to her, as in she is taking the fall alone? i dont know, but there is something completely off about that video. why didn't mike, or whoever patrick is referring to when he keeps saying "we," come to see her himself?

patrick came to see her on the 24th. she says in the earlier phone conversation with her family (where she demanded tony's number) "I wanted to actually try and call Mike." are there ties between mike and patrick, by any chance? if so, her whole "i dont know you," 'oh, i am a friend from middle school" conversation makes no sense. there had to be a deeper message there...

Great sleuthing!!! :clap: I agree - that does not sound like a coincidence. Of course, maybe those are just common names, but on the other hand, some people are creative liars.

i know this has been commented on, but i just re-watched the video where patrick visited her in jail. and it was super weird.

he says: "you've got a friend outside....i feel sorry for you...he just wanted me to tell you that if there is anything you want to talk about, let it go..."

she just sort of nodded her head and said uh huh, okay, sure.

why is he telling her to "let it go?" is this to remind her to keep her mouth shut, everything is being taken care of? he is sorry this happened to her, as in she is taking the fall alone? i dont know, but there is something completely off about that video. why didn't mike, or whoever patrick is referring to when he keeps saying "we," come to see her himself?

patrick came to see her on the 24th. she says in the earlier phone conversation with her family (where she demanded tony's number) "I wanted to actually try and call Mike." are there ties between mike and patrick, by any chance? if so, her whole "i dont know you," 'oh, i am a friend from middle school" conversation makes no sense. there had to be a deeper message there...

Strangely that name is not listed in the graduating class. Although he could have graduated before or after her.

Casey is a master liar! She will stick to her original 'lie' er..I mean story because liars believe their lies! Her family is so used to her lying that they eventually believe her to. I think the whole family is in major denial. I guess if it were my precious grand-daughter or niece I would be in denial too because I wouldn't want to believe for one second that anything bad happened to that baby. I said it once and i'll say it again Casey disgusts me. She is and will always be a total loser in life.

MygirlSadie,

I agree with you, nothing as far as I am concerned can redeem her now. Not even by producing a healthy and happy Caylee.

i highly doubt that the police are pouring over her myspace and facebook messages like we are - friends of friends, old links from her high school class, so many random (or not so random) connections. i think there is a lot of information here. great call on the:

very interesting. there is no doubt casey is lying her face off about more-or-less everything. she has already been caught too many times (read: wild goose chase around universal). there is also no question that she has been partying and going out as if didn't have a care in the world for the past month. the question is, why? it's not even like she is trying to fake emotions here. her two-year-old was (according to her) stolen - who wouldn't be freaking out? and yet she's not. she is bitter, obnoxious, and cold to everyone who is trying to help her.

ThoughtFox, I just noticed your Vincent D'onofrio picture... I love it! I am a BIG Goren fan. :clap:

Oh bratlings wouldn't that just be so wonderful though? If Caylee was found healthy and happy?! God I wish that would be the case..unfortunately it won't be. (p.s if it were the case then I think CPS should remove Caylee from that mother permanently!)

MygirlSadie,

I agree with you, nothing as far as I am concerned can redeem her now. Not even by producing a healthy and happy Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse