Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this, it is a listing of what could be poisonous for cats and corn, corn plants etc... is on it. But I know a lot of cats who LOVE to eat corn. Might be a question for the vet...
thank you LinetteH! and now I am off for a roll of papertowel and my bottle of resolve (and a barf bag for nurse becky...as I cannot stand cat puke! give me human blood and vomit any day LOL):crazy:

Hey SS....where ya been? Listening to Casey's prison tapes? Hey! I have a cat who has been eating my sweet corn leaves that I just picked out of my garden! Should I be concerned that it poisened my kitties (smelly cat...yes name picked from 'friends', and milo) or can I drive on? (military slang for it will be alright) any insight gladly appreciated! I caught smelly cat after eating around seven whole corn leaves off a cob!!!! ikes!!!!

Hmmmmmm..........I've got 5 cats in residence (4 mine - 1 my daughter's) and we have a vegetable garden with corn growing, and I've never seen any of them eat the leaves. I know the leaves are thick and stringy, so they might be a little rough on the digestive tract. But, I don't think the leaves are poisonous.

We also have chickens and feed them (in addition to chicken feed) greens from the garden and things like potato peelings. They've never gotten sick.

Regarding the movie American Psycho....

Excerpt from Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Psycho_(film)

Interpretation
There are two common interpretations regarding Patrick Bateman's acts of violence in the film. One is that the murders he commits are in fact real, but the self-obsessed and presumptuous nature of the people surrounding Bateman permits him to escape responsibility. For example, Patrick frequently confesses to people, and they either do not notice or hear something else. Frequent cases of mistaken identity also seem to work towards such an advantage. The final scene at Paul Allen's apartment is another clue, as it has been freshly painted and carpeted. The woman showing the apartment shares an uneasy moment with Bateman, insinuating that the building owner cleaned up the mess and disposed of the corpses in order to sell the apartment more easily. The greed, materialism and shallowness of the wealthy high-society leave Bateman "unable" to get caught, in spite of his attempts to confess.

The other interpretation is that some or all of the murders and debaucheries merely take place within Bateman’s imagination, like a darker, more sinister Walter Mitty. This interpretation is supported by the growing surrealism in Bateman's crimes as the movie progresses. In his final crime spree, a kitten inexplicably walks up to him while he is at an ATM; the ATM then demands that he "Feed me a stray cat." After confessing to his lawyer over the phone that evening, Bateman discovers the next morning that his lawyer thought it was a joke, and, in fact, does not even realize that he is Bateman, mistaking him for a different faceless businessman with his firm. Additionally, after murdering Paul Allen, Bateman drags him out of his lobby in an overnight bag, leaving an enormous trail of blood that inexplicably disappears moments later as he stuffs the bag into a cab. Lastly, Patrick's lawyer claims to have had dinner in London with Paul Allen long after the murder, though this may just reflect his inability to distinguish between financiers, as displayed seconds earlier when he misrecognized Bateman.

On the DVD commentary, screenwriter Turner's interpretation is that Bateman does in fact commit a few murders but aren't as glamorous as the movie depicts. For example she states that the prostitutes in reality wouldn't be as attractive and he wouldn't have killed one with a chainsaw.

thank you LinetteH! and now I am off for a roll of papertowel and my bottle of resolve (and a barf bag for nurse becky...as I cannot stand cat puke! give me human blood and vomit any day LOL):crazy:

UGH! I cannot handle any of it! I have the weakest stomach in the world! lol

That is because they never released that information as to exactly when. They only said it was "about a month" before Casey was arrested, IIRC. She had it approximately an hour.

This is buggin me and a little O/T but what does IIRC mean? LOL

Hmmmmmm..........I've got 5 cats in residence (4 mine - 1 my daughter's) and we have a vegetable garden with corn growing, and I've never seen any of them eat the leaves. I know the leaves are thick and stringy, so they might be a little rough on the digestive tract. But, I don't think the leaves are poisonous.

We also have chickens and feed them (in addition to chicken feed) greens from the garden and things like potato peelings. They've never gotten sick.
thank you Leila! :chicken: (chicken smiley since you said you have chickens....I wish they had a kitty one!)

Regarding the movie American Psycho....

Excerpt from Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Psycho_(film)

Interpretation
There are two common interpretations regarding Patrick Bateman's acts of violence in the film. One is that the murders he commits are in fact real, but the self-obsessed and presumptuous nature of the people surrounding Bateman permits him to escape responsibility. For example, Patrick frequently confesses to people, and they either do not notice or hear something else. Frequent cases of mistaken identity also seem to work towards such an advantage. The final scene at Paul Allen's apartment is another clue, as it has been freshly painted and carpeted. The woman showing the apartment shares an uneasy moment with Bateman, insinuating that the building owner cleaned up the mess and disposed of the corpses in order to sell the apartment more easily. The greed, materialism and shallowness of the wealthy high-society leave Bateman "unable" to get caught, in spite of his attempts to confess.

The other interpretation is that some or all of the murders and debaucheries merely take place within Bateman’s imagination, like a darker, more sinister Walter Mitty. This interpretation is supported by the growing surrealism in Bateman's crimes as the movie progresses. In his final crime spree, a kitten inexplicably walks up to him while he is at an ATM; the ATM then demands that he "Feed me a stray cat." After confessing to his lawyer over the phone that evening, Bateman discovers the next morning that his lawyer thought it was a joke, and, in fact, does not even realize that he is Bateman, mistaking him for a different faceless businessman with his firm. Additionally, after murdering Paul Allen, Bateman drags him out of his lobby in an overnight bag, leaving an enormous trail of blood that inexplicably disappears moments later as he stuffs the bag into a cab. Lastly, Patrick's lawyer claims to have had dinner in London with Paul Allen long after the murder, though this may just reflect his inability to distinguish between financiers, as displayed seconds earlier when he misrecognized Bateman.

On the DVD commentary, screenwriter Turner's interpretation is that Bateman does in fact commit a few murders but aren't as glamorous as the movie depicts. For example she states that the prostitutes in reality wouldn't be as attractive and he wouldn't have killed one with a chainsaw.
has anyone ever READ the BOOK, AMERICAN PSYCHO???? It was THE MOST DISTURBING THING I HAVE READ EVER!!! UNDERSCORE EVER!!!!

Thanks for starting a new thread. One suggestion tho...Tricia is the owner and we usually don't bother her with minor things. The mods for this forum are Christine2448, Windchime, and Animal. One of them is usually available to lock the threads. :)

ok sorry hun.

Seems that it is yet another example of how completely messed up this family and the entire dynamics surrounding this little girl is.

From the outside it constantly seems as though all adults around her are constantly worrying about themselves instead of this little girl.
and that seems the soup de jour with this crowd! Sad!!!:mad::furious::mad::furious::mad:

I found this, it is a listing of what could be poisonous for cats and corn, corn plants etc... is on it. But I know a lot of cats who LOVE to eat corn. Might be a question for the vet...

Thanks LinetteH...........I had no idea how many common plants are on the list! I've saved it for reference.

goodnight everybody! I will see you all tomorrow! Sweet dreams! And I am so glad to meet all of your minds here at websleuths. What a wonderful bunch of minds we have........

goodnight everybody! I will see you all tomorrow! Sweet dreams! And I am so glad to meet all of your minds here at websleuths. What a wonderful bunch of minds we have........

Fine by me also, but I'm going to bed too. lol..

These late nights and still no Caylee are taking it's toll on us all.

Good night Sleuthers..

Keep on keepin on!

SweetDreams_BedtimePoohTB.gif

Goodnight Sleuthers! Goodnight little Caylee, wherever you are.

This where you can see the video of Casey's brother Anthony, after jail visit. 1st video top one to the left, that is of now. He said Caylee is alive was upbeat and said Casey is talking? Caylee location still unknown. Explanation for everything per him via Casey?
For those who have not seen this interview.
http://www.wesh.com/news/16968568/detail.html

Goodnight Sleuthers! Goodnight little Caylee, wherever you are.
SweetDreams_BedtimePoohTB.gif

This where you can see the video of Casey's brother Anthony, after jail visit. 1st video top one to the left, that is of now. He said Caylee is alive was upbeat and said Casey is talking? Caylee location still unknown. Explanation for everything per him via Casey?
For those who have not seen this interview.
http://www.wesh.com/news/16968568/detail.html

Very good video. I really think he spoke well.

does anyone have a video link to the gps visiting in jail?

Not yet at least for me, would like to see it. At the jail visit this was said.

While helping with new leads, Lee said his sister is sticking to her original story, she is still saying yes, Caylee is alive. Caylee is okay.

Lee said Casey cleared up a couple of things that detectives thought were lies from the beginning, where Casey worked and the connection to a mystery babysitter named Zanaida. He said Casey worked at Universal Studios, but was a contract employee with Kodak, and later Colorvision, so no Universal records would show she worked there.

Casey told investigators she met Zanaida through two co-workers. She said one friend used Zanaida as a nanny for his son. Todays date????

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I thought those leads were already checked and they were dead end, the one about fellow co-workers? Is this old news, confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back