Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No description, please tell me I missed it some how, please?

Casey even said on the 911 call that she talked to her daughter that day which would mean that Casey stated she was in contact with the "sitter". Remember the call where Casey supposedly told Caylee to "put an adult on the phone"?
The phone that Casey was unable to immediately call back?

There isn't a single aspect of that girl's story that passes the smell test. None.

Can anyone on here verify with proof.
That the Nanny/Zani was a female?
Her race?
Her approx. age?
Her hgt. Wt?
Her eye color?
Hair color/lgth?
Her/His Veh and if so please link me.
What she was last wearing top to bottom?

It also came out on Geraldo that LE showed her photos of every Zenaida F-G in Florida. Casey couldn't pick one out from any of those. How are they getting photos of every Zenaida in Florida?! Are they all wanted? (I just found that interesting.)

Can anyone on here verify with proof.
That the Nanny/Zani was a female?
Her race?
Her approx. age?
Her hgt. Wt?
Her eye color?
Hair color/lgth?
Her/His Veh and if so please link me.
What she was last wearing top to bottom?
All of these questions pre-suppose that she exists. Only Casey can answer these questions. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of her session with a sketch artist - I hope LE pursues this angle.

that jailhouse visit by that patrick guy freaked me out. but you gotta read what i say in a paranoid conspiracy way to understand it.

for some reason i looked at it in a suspicious way, which is probably why i came up with things that were weird. as soon as he said he 'hung out with mike walker' the look on her face went to kinda eye rolling as in "who is this yahoo"...to a quick "okay" like she understood that he was being sent there by mike and she was kind of freaked out about it.

"you got a friend outside...mike wanted me to tell you...we're here for you.
for what it's worth, we're still on your team..." we aren't going to come after you at this time.

then she says "good that means an absolute lot" she sounded scared kind of or relieved...

then he adds "if there is anything you wanna talk about... just... let it go" as if he meant like 'keep your mouth shut and let it go" as an indirect threat.

"cuz i'm here for you casey"... threat

then just general chit chat, i'll write you blah blah. make it a nice ending.

it's like he was sent there as a messenger.

k this is only my opinion and i missed a whole freaking thread before this where this may have been discussed, if it has, then just add me to the 'conspiracy'

i probably watch too many detective dramas.

Casey says! There is the real problem. All missing reports would have vitals on the last person seen with the victim and Caylee is a victim.

It also came out on Geraldo that LE showed her photos of every Zenaida F-G in Florida. Casey couldn't pick one out from any of those. How are they getting photos of every Zenaida in Florida?! Are they all wanted? (I just found that interesting.)
Driver's license photos? I thought it was all of the Zenaida Gonzalez's in the country, but I may have misheard.

I think LE has information that Caylee is deceased, but they don't know where her body is. If they announce that Caylee is deceased - that her DNA was in the trunk of the car and lab results show she was deceased - then Casey will clam up and her attorney won't let her speak. They won't ever find Caylee's body. Maybe LE feels that if they delay announcing what they know, Casey will break and tell them where the body is.

i think that you're absolutely right. while my firm is more human rights oriented, we handle the same types of cases as baez does. so this is my humble take on the situation...

i think LE does have evidence that caylee is deceased; the car has been seized since the 17th, ample time to get forensics back. and at the same time, they sort of implied it:

A sheriff's investigator said on Friday that based on a smell and other evidence in Anthony's car, it's possible Caylee is dead and her mother is involved.

however, i also think LE may be sitting on whatever evidence that they have. the evidence they can get from the car will show whether caylee was alive or deceased; they will probably be able to distinguish this based solely on the strands of hair that they found. but they will need the body to prove how she died. for example, it will make a huge difference, legally speaking at least, if the body shows that she was strangled, as opposed to fell down the stairs (or any accident, etc). if there was intent, it will be murder; if it was only negligence, it will be manslaughter.

while the police cannot make casey talk to them (ever, in fact - she can remain silent forever and no one will ever get any answers from her, and that would be 100% within the bounds of the law - how much does that suck? this is why baez isn't letting LE speak to her. it's actually the smartest thing he has done, considering how much she has already incriminated herself), the fbi can make her talk. of course, in saying that, i am assuming (and hoping) that she won't continue her ridiculous denials. so, LE may sit on their evidence, wait for the fbi to try to break her, and then say "look at everything we have on you (you crazy lying )." and then force her to show them where the remains are in exchange for a lesser charge (or something along those lines). having the body itself is also better for public policy reasons - it will bring closure to the case.

this will go to a jury either way (unless she pleads, but that would mean accepting guilt). on one hand, it looks terrible for the mother of a 2-year-old to take the fifth, or to selfishly care more about remaining in jail than helping the authorities find her little girl who was "stolen" over a month ago (especially because she insists that caylee is alive). on the other hand, as much as all of this circumstantial evidence looks damning, it would be incredibly hard to pin murder on her (or maybe even manslaughter) without knowing that caylee was, in fact, killed.

i am sure LE will (or already does) have the credit card records, phone records, and maybe even computer records. thus, they will be able to discern exactly where she has been for the past month, what she has spent money on, if she has in fact spoken to the nanny (for that matter, if she has ever spoken to the nanny. casey said in her statement that the nanny has watched caylee for a year and a half or two years. that is basically caylee's whole life. i find it so hard to believe that she really does exist and NO one has ever met her). they will also probably be able to determine what emails and facebook/myspace messages she has posted and/or deleted, at what location she posted/deleted them, who she has hung out, and what other lies she has spun. they may also have the stolen/forged checks from amy, statements from all of her friends and family, her employment records, etc (so they can parade a slew of witnesses up there to trash her character). considering how much evidence we have already found, just by using the internet, i can't even imagine what they must know.

this gives me a little faith that, ultimately, justice will be served. i hope she got all of that partying out of her system....

this is just my opinion, please take it for whatever it's worth.

Yeah I noticed that also, wth why would someone show up back from what 6-7 grade maybe. I heard him mention Mike Walker right?

Bottom line. Casey never even provided a physical on the offender even on the missing report. Nothing? That is what we have, A Victim and an Offender

For all we denigrate Baez, he is doing exactly what the high-powered attorneys of the rich and powerful do - keeping his client away from LE while lip-servicing their "co-operation". I agree with you, bluedevil, but maybe the hesitation is being the police are still obtaining evidence to directly link Casey to the death of her child?

It's one thing to be able to prove she has died; it's another thing to be able to prove that her mother was responsible for her death.

LE may sit on their evidence

You know my thoughts exactly.
Baez wants total immunity.

LE may sit on their evidence

You know my thoughts exactly.
Baez wants total immunity.

can you imagine if we knew ALL the little tidbits they are hiding from us? what they are letting transpire to make this woman talk? the plans and the plots they are doing behind the scenes. and we are just going nuts trying to get our own information from the net. i wish we could have our own personal fbi agent to work with on this, that could exchange info with us!

For all we denigrate Baez, he is doing exactly what the high-powered attorneys of the rich and powerful do - keeping his client away from LE while lip-servicing their "co-operation". I agree with you, bluedevil, but maybe the hesitation is being the police are still obtaining evidence to directly link Casey to the death of her child?

It's one thing to be able to prove she has died; it's another thing to be able to prove that her mother was responsible for her death.

As long as time is in their corner. :behindbar

can you imagine if we knew ALL the little tidbits they are hiding from us? what they are letting transpire to make this woman talk? the plans and the plots they are doing behind the scenes. and we are just going nuts trying to get our own information from the net. i wish we could have our own personal fbi agent to work with on this, that could exchange info with us!

Sweet, sweet dream but you know the case is confidential. LE releases as needed drip, drop. Nothing more, nothing less.

i'm pretty sure they have the results on the spot on the car right? iirc on i think nancy grace last night they said they should have them by now and a couple days for dna.

the hair will definitely be good, since i think they said they could tell if it came from someone alive or deceased.

I would love for the media to ask for a physical from the family of the offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat