Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She might as well throw Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny in there for good measure.

LOL. Earlier someone (I believe it was Imnottheonlyone) stated that she spoke with Jeff Hopkins online and that he does in fact know Casey. Someone also posted a myspace and stated this was Juliette Lewis but I didn't see anything on the page indicating that so I'm not sure how that connection was made.

LOL. Earlier someone (I believe it was Imnottheonlyone) stated that she spoke with Jeff Hopkins online and that he does in fact know Casey. Someone also posted a myspace and stated this was Juliette Lewis but I didn't see anything on the page indicating that so I'm not sure how that connection was made.
Does he have a son???!!!

ok - just a sec please. Y'all have come up with this Mike who is "kingmerc"?; the guy that visited Casey in jail and they're all tied together thru their myspace pages (with Casey being tied in as well)???? Am I reading this right???

I wonder if whatever precipitated Casey moving out of her parents house, was something big enough to make Casey angry enough at her mother, to kill Caylee to hurt her mother? Is that possible? Could she then have been regretful or at least, scared of consequences- so that she just stayed away for a month and didnt' tell her mother?

I think it's entirely possible.

Remember the very first 911 call when Cindy and Casey were in the car waiting for Cindy's call to be transferred from OPD to the county sheriffs office, there were snips of conversation. Reading between the lines, it sounded very much like Cindy was talking about a custody issue. I think George and Cindy were pressing Casey to relinquish custody of Caylee to them. That could have been what precipitated Casey leaving and taking Caylee with her.

But...according to his discussion with one of our posters? That would be the first question I'd ask!!

I think I would ask if he knows, dated, or has ever seen Zanaida.

I think it's entirely possible.

Remember the very first 911 call when Cindy and Casey were in the call waiting for Cindy's call to be transferred from OPD to the county sheriffs office, there were snips of conversation. Reading between the lines, it sounded very much like Cindy was talking about a custody issue. I think George and Cindy were pressing Casey to relinquish custody of Caylee to them. That could have been what precipitated Casey leaving and taking Caylee with her.
IMO...I think this was a common threat the mother used to get her child to behave. That alone is a pretty awful thing to do. I understand where GM is coming from, but don't threaten your own child with taking away her daughter. Has no one in that household heard of family counseling?

I think I would ask if he knows, dated, or has ever seen Zanaida.
I think Fox Orlando has a place where you can submit questions you'd like seeing answered. We could come up with pages!!

And now, I am really going to sleep. I have to be up early to drive to the shore. See you tomorrow night!

IMO...I think this was a common threat the mother used to get her child to behave. That alone is a pretty awful thing to do. I understand where GM is coming from, but don't threaten your own child with taking away her daughter. Has no one in that household heard of family counseling?
It made me wonder what they'd use as evidence that Casey is an unfit mother - I'm sure they have plenty of dirt, especially after seeing that interview with George on Geraldo about how Casey has gotten in with a "new" crowd.

I don't think this is necessarily a new crowd, I think this is just the first time her dad has gotten an eyeful about the crowd she's been hanging out with for a good long while.

Since Casey ran the credit card up $45,000 and is saying that the whole family is being threatened, does anyone think that she could have hired a hitman to kill her parents for insurance money? I'd really be afraid of her if she were my daughter and telling all these crazy lies.

Now I'm just speaking from personal experience, but right before my son was delivered, I was given a spinal injection, which of course numbed me. I wasn't even allowed to lift my head, nor could I hold him, as I was told that any head or body movement could cause severe headaches afterward, or some spinal injury. My husband was the first one to hold my son.

Last year, my daughter-in-law was given a spinal before she had her C-section. She wasn't allowed to hold her newborn baby either, so my son held their baby for the first time. Hours after the spinal wore off, then she was allowed to hold my granddaughter.

That could be why Casey didn't get to hold Caylee first.

Just my thoughts...:)

That seems logical, it appears Casey did not have a C-Section so that is ruled out. I thought about the spinal though.

What gets me there is zero physical description of the minus sitter not even a veh. No one in the family ever saw this person, who allegedly was in Caylee's life for a good while, not even all the numerous friends who regularly threw up fingers partying with Casey. Yet so many said they loved her. Poof the Magic Dragon. Did Casey always leave her at the curb!

I think Lee means that the nanny was never at his parents house and he never dropped Caylee off at the nanny's so there was never an opportunity to meet her. My brother lives 60 miles away from me and he doesn't know the sitter for my children. I understand what Lee is saying.

Then why didn't he say that?
See how what he said can be taken more then one way?
Why would he say he didn't know her because he doesn't live at the house? The parents live at the house so they should know her?

This is really frustrating me.:mad:

Casey tells all lies.

Cindy can't keep anything straight. In a partial interview I caught tonight (I don't know when it was done or the channel for that matter) she insisted Casey never ever spoke to 911.
She said "it smells like a dead body has been in the damn car."
NOW,
the smell is a rotting for 12 days pizza.
Now she's planning a fundraiser to find Caylee when she apparently isn't looking for that baby girl.
and on and on
Dad ...well, he's in denial too.

ARRRGGGHHHH!:bang:

Then why didn't he say that?
See how what he said can be taken more then one way?
Why would he say he didn't know her because he doesn't live at the house? The parents live at the house so they should know her?

This is really frustrating me.:mad:

Casey tells all lies.

Cindy can't keep anything straight. In a partial interview I caught tonight (I don't know when it was done or the channel for that matter) she insisted Casey never ever spoke to 911.
She said "it smells like a dead body has been in the damn car."
NOW,
the smell is a rotting for 12 days pizza.
Now she's planning a fundraiser to find Caylee when she apparently isn't looking for that baby girl.
and on and on
Dad ...well, he's in denial too.

ARRRGGGHHHH!:bang:

Okay that is just rediculous. Is she implying that LE somehow inserted her daughter's voice into that call? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree methinks, JMO of course. :)

Okay that is just rediculous. Is she implying that LE somehow inserted her daughter's voice into that call? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree methinks, JMO of course. :)
I think Cindy is dangerously close to hitting the edge - I hope she's under a doctor's care.

We all agree this is off keel. Why would Cindy not want to know/verify who cared for Caylee? All they had to do was read her myspace pg or look through her Phototobucket pic's.

Lee told Casey she had a rough yr. so what was so rough about it? She was not going to school, she was not working and able to lie for two years, not required to contribute toward household let alone cell bill. What? Rough covering all the in your face lies?

The interviewer kept telling her that yes, Casey did indeed talk to 911 and Cindy insisted that no, she didn't.
They went round and round with it.:confused:

I think Cindy is dangerously close to hitting the edge - I hope she's under a doctor's care.

I think she has already taken the plunge. From what I saw tonight, it's not looking good. imo, oc

Well, gotta hit the pillows, It's late and there's a ton of harvesting and canning to do tomorrow. G'nite all.:blowkiss:

Well, it's that time again. Good thing I took a nap today because these late hours are hurting me! I will say again what I said yesterday...LE needs to be briefing about THEIR investigation into finding Caylee. I'm glad people are calling into the crimeline, but we all know that may only get evryone chasing their tails. NO...I want LE to come out and say what THEIR searches have found...and on a regular basis. That's usually what happens in MP cases...especially those that involve children. i'd rather see their faces plastered all over tv than Cindy's.

ETA: OOPS! And goodnight all!! Bless you sweet Caylee...

I'd like to see an update from LE too, but strangely, they're silent.

It's been more than a week since CSI processed the car. I would think that by now, at least some of the test results are back.

We know that LE seized the computers from the Anthony home (Lee was allowed his as he doesn't live there); they're going though the computers for info; they're probably going through cell phone records, interviewing Casey's friends, and have searched other states - probably the eastern seaboard for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalos.

I think LE has information that Caylee is deceased, but they don't know where her body is. If they announce that Caylee is deceased - that her DNA was in the trunk of the car and lab results show she was deceased - then Casey will clam up and her attorney won't let her speak. They won't ever find Caylee's body. Maybe LE feels that if they delay announcing what they know, Casey will break and tell them where the body is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz