Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion # 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people will volunteer for a search, there are also CERTIFIED SAR dog people who volunteer their time and dog.....I would not send a dime.
People usually VOLUNTEER to go out and search. All you have to do is ask the public and lots of people will show up. I couldnt, Id freak out if during a search I stumbled on a 3 yr old remains:eek: but at this point, I am surprised the Police havent confiscated computers and searched a huge area looking for Caylee. IF she has been missing for over 31 days, might not be much to search for left:(
For them to try to raise money to pay for Caseys defense fund, I doubt if many people will give money, I for one, dont believe her stories..

Or you could call TES, which is non-profit and it would be no cost to them- I think you will see them begin searching the area (LE) this week based on the activity late Friday

Maybe I missed this, but everytime they bring up Casey's husband, they say they think he died in a car accident, but they don't seem to be 100 certain on the subject. How difficult is it to get an obit or death certificate?

Casey was not married to Caylee's father.

LE is the only threat to Casey right now, that and spending the rest of her life in prison. MOO

Absolut - per Georges interview with Craig Rivera Cindy's contact with Casey during the time period between June 16th and July 15th did include actually seeing her.
Unfortunately, Craig did not stop to ask if Caylee was with her. We know she couldn't have been, but I still would have liked to see what George had to add about that.

I thought that was a stunner.

Someone said posted you tube links to last nights Geraldo show. I'm off to check them out.

OME

I think Cindy and George know Casey was at their house in that time period but they have said they never saw her.

I have made some notes on everything I have read, since I am FINALLY caught up! SO here goes

*Casey told everyone, her friends and family that she was an event planner. And so far, no one can prove this,..otherwise her boss would have come forward. So here is the reason I think she said this. Casey, like any other 22 yr old likes to party. I am sure this didn't fly with GM. So to get to go out every night and have GM watch Caylee, she said she was an event planner. So when GM says, "you can't go out tonight. you have to watch your daughter" She could say, "But Mom I have to go out! Its part of my job!" And I highly doubt that GM would wait up till 2 for Casey. So when she came in drunk, GM didn't even know it.

That's what I call smart speculation. Good call. But I still don't get why she'd keep up the charade with Tony while living there, other than so she doesn't have to explain she is stealing her mom's money.

IIRC TES will not get involved unless invited by the family, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Looking again at Jesus Myspace page under his profile where it asks about Children ... Jesus puts it "someday".

Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Humacao, P.R,
Body type: 5' 11" / Athletic
Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Income: $30,000 to $45,000
I am surprised that a spokesperson for Jesus' family has not come forward to either deny or verify that he was the father of Caylee.

OOPS you spelled Caylee's name wrong..now maybe we can understand better the little mistakes Cindy has made when she misspoke.

Yep I was looking at the myspace url that says Kaysee in it. Brain fart.

Looking again at Jesus Myspace page under his profile where it asks about Children ... Jesus puts it "someday".

Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Humacao, P.R,
Body type: 5' 11" / Athletic
Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Income: $30,000 to $45,000

My Myspace page doesn't have all accurate info. I personally don't think he's the Daddy but don't decide thngs based on Myspace.

I think Cindy and George know Casey was at their house in that time period but they have said they never saw her.

I think they did not see her, because when she came and went they were on vacation.

Maybe I missed this, but everytime they bring up Casey's husband, they say they think he died in a car accident, but they don't seem to be 100 certain on the subject. How difficult is it to get an obit or death certificate?

Casey doesn't have a husband...well at least not a lie she has spun yet. By weeks end she may be sending secret messages to her man. Then he will decode them using her super duper decorder ring...

Sorry, I couldn't help being snarky. Casey is such a compulsive liar!

Ok guys please humor me. Will someone good with the myspace stuff please go there and look at Merk City Mafia page - I found through google - looked at it briefly but didn't think too much of it, cept down in the friends part it had this one white guy Tom that just stood out. So later I google "Zanny Orlando" - no quotes - and got a myspace site that said Zanny from Orlando - male -101 years old, but I could swear the photo it had for this Zanny was the same photo of this Tom guy. Now when I go back to look it has changed for me and all I get is a red X for Zanny's photo - but this same Tom Guy is the only one listed as this Zanny's friend. Seem strange to you guys? Or could this Tom have just made himself a friend to both these sites cuz he's lookin for clues like we are?
Will someone more in the know about myspace please follow this up a bit. Pretty please. I wish I was more computer savvy.

Mommya - I did this too! I'm laughing because it reminds me of my red face. Everyone who joins Myspace has a friend named Tom - He is the Myspace guy. Most folks who know what they are doing on Myspace, delete him. I don't remember what case it was on, but it was a case many Myspace Guru's were working on. I made this same connection and I was kindly bombarded with responses explaining that Tom shows up on all myspaces, until he is deleted. :):crazy::)

Salem

That's what I call smart speculation. Good call. But I still don't get why she'd keep up the charade with Tony while living there, other than so she doesn't have to explain she is stealing her mom's money.

She needed a job so she could have money to pay the mysterious babysitter that had Caylee all month

My Myspace page doesn't have all accurate info. I personally don't think he's the Daddy but don't decide thngs based on Myspace.

Lol --> mine says that I'm a 3ft body builder. :crazy:

Was it 45,000 or 4500 Casey ran up on her mothers cc? In what time span did this happen? Was it in the weeks following her moving out of her parents home? What I don't understand is why the credit card company would not have called her to report unusual activity on the credit card. Especially if their purchasing history did not reflect the amount charged during ? time period. Credit card companies do this as a standard thing.

I also do not understand why the grandmother would NOT have at least asked to speak with Caylee on the phone if she hadn't seen her. Even to say "hi, I love you". I know da*n well if my mother had not seen my son for 3-4 days she would call or drop by. I can't imagine a grandparent NOT checking on their grandchild for a month.

How is it NO one can verify the Nanny, especially if Casey has stated this nanny watched Caylee for 1.5 years. Heck, my son goes to DC and his Grandmother, Grandfather AND Aunt have picked him up... I don't buy the nanny bs at all. What confuses me if Cindy works, who was really watching Caylee all the times when Casey was out tying one on.

Don't you think that Cindy would have asked Casey what she was doing for money? Remember what Cindy wrote on the July 3 blog?
This is all BS! You are right, IMO.

Sorry to interrupt but can somone have mercy on an ignorant person and please tell me what LE stands for? I would so appreciate it. Thank you. BTW , I honestly wish that my mind was as sharp as some on this forum.

Well, I think that Cindy could very well be charged with impeding an investigation if LE wanted to. I do not think that they will, tho.

Someone must have told Cindy to keep her mouth shut about these tips that only she keeps getting on her personal phone! Notice that she hasn't come out with that nonsense yesterday or today.

Everybody in this whole ordeal pizzes me off. It is a game with Cindy and Casey.

Cindy and GPA KNEW very well what that smell was in the trunk. They just did not know about the scent in the backyard that the dogs would pick up.

It is way past time for all involved in this tragic event to stop playing games and tell the truth. I honestly do not believe that Caylee is alive. It is a shame that the very one who could let Caylee be put to rest properly is only worried about her own azz and the boyfriend she just thought she had.

You have a grieving family who is holding out ANY SMALL HOPE that their beloved Caylee is still alive.

Everytime they hear a potential sighting... no matter how crazy it might sound... they're hopeful that this is the lead they've been praying for.

Cindy is doing exactly what I'd expect a devastated grandmother to do.... praying for her granddaughter & falling apart at the horror Casey has made of her life AND brought into her family & friends lives. But Casey is still her daughter & she's holding out hope that there's some reasonable answer to what's going on there also.

If Casey was a teenager, I'd understand better why people expect her parents to just take complete control over her life... but she's an adult & her family had limited options to deal with her lying & partying. Up until the end.... EVERYONE says Caylee was very well taken care of. Why would the parents have had any clue something terrible was about to happen???

IIRC TES will not get involved unless invited by the family, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

That's correct and my point exactly- why schedule a benfit to raise $$ to find Caylee when the best resource in the US and possibly world is a phone call away from the family??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche