Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion # 18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking the same thing. Whatever it was I think it happened there. Caylee may have been on the ground temporarily and then put in the trunk of the car.

Yep, that's where my instincts are running also. She died at the home, she was left on the ground to figure out what they will do with her, specifically in the bushes there to hide her body from neighbors or such. There was no timeline of events in which the neighbor saw her car backed in, to when she borrowed the shovel. We don't know the which came first.

I was under the impression they are an item....that he is her boyfriend. Is that incorrect?
If you get a chance read the past two pages. We discussed that in all the pictures it appears that she is in to him much more than he is into her.

She may think he is her boyfriend, but he hasn't indicated that.:)

As much as I hate to say anything in her defense, in her phone call home from jail, she blasts the media for 'misconstruing things', and the police for 'not bleeping listening to anything' she says. I'm not sure if any of that applies to the date, though, but she did say '31 days' from the "beginning" (2nd 911 call). Being in jail, I'm not sure how she was supposed to correct or stop the misinformation at that point, or if it'd have made a difference if she did, given the lack of credibility was already so large on her part.

It was to her advantage for it to be wrong if she was involved.

By the way your name is cute, gave me a laugh!!

I think it's because she was obsessed with him and he wasn't into her. Maybe a one night stand that she thought was much, much more. Like someone said kind-of a fatal attraction thing.

If you get a chance read the past two pages. We discussed that in all the pictures it appears that she is in to him much more than he is into her.

She may think he is her boyfriend, but he hasn't indicated that.:)

Thanks....it's hard to read them all...

She could make collect calls without that account as far we know. Can you get a collect call on a cell phone though?

The jail phones systems I know about do not allow collect calls to cell phones. Some jails will allow you to put money on a calling card that can be used to call cell phones, but other jails don't allow any calls to cell phones (collect or calling card). Since many young people only have cell phones and not landlines, a friend in jail may not be able to contact them.

She could make collect calls without that account as far we know. Can you get a collect call on a cell phone though?

Interesting question. If we don't get an answer, I'm willing to PM somebody my cell number so we can test it. If it goes through, and I get an operator on my end with the 'blah blah blah, collect call', I'm going to hang up. My throat hurts and I'm non-vocal, but at least we'll know

are you speaking of collect calls from her cellphone while she is in jail? I think they take your cellphone away from you in jail.:confused:

No if she tried to call tonE's cell from in jail.

Casey's mother thought Jesse was the father of Caylee. I wonder if Jesse ever took a paternity test?

I think he did because from what Jesse's Dad said in his letter to Tricia which she put on here, Jesse still loved Caylee even when he found out the "truth" I think he meant that Jesse found out he wasnt Caylee's Dad, he sounds like a nice kid. i never thought Jesse had anything to do with this. I think Casey hid ALOT from people. If she could steal from people, her friend amy, her parents, etc she was a sneak about stuff.
You have to feel sorry for the people who have been dragged into this and yes, you can tell alot of them really loved Caylee.

Sooner or later, if TonE keeps ignoring her like I think he will, she is going to panic and things will change. It will take her awhile to realize that TonE was just using her. Once that sets in, if it does, we can expect a change.

TonE for some reason became her drug of choice and she was willing to do anything or everything to be with him.

She would have given Caylee something to put her asleep, or not been watching her closely enough to be with TonE OR she may have actually done away with Caylee if TonE didn't want children. Either scenario is possible.

The jail phones systems I know about do not allow collect calls to cell phones. Some jails will allow you to put money on a calling card that can be used to call cell phones, but other jails don't allow any calls to cell phones (collect or calling card). Since many young people only have cell phones and not landlines, a friend in jail may not be able to contact them.

You are so correct. My son's friend was jailed in Florida and could not call a cell phone even with money in the account. Either a land phone or no call at all. Although the person in jail had a friend do a three-way call to the person with a cell phone and they connected that way.

I have a feeling if a phone call went through to Tony it would already be on the news!

I think he did because from what Jesse's Dad said in his letter to Tricia which she put on here, Jesse still loved Caylee even when he found out the "truth" I think he meant that Jesse found out he wasnt Caylee's Dad, he sounds like a nice kid. i never thought Jesse had anything to do with this. I think Casey hid ALOT from people. If she could steal from people, her friend amy, her parents, etc she was a sneak about stuff.
You have to feel sorry for the people who have been dragged into this and yes, you can tell alot of them really loved Caylee.

I can't find that letter here ... :(

I know someone just mentioned this, but this was just posted on Cindy's myspace

Sunday, July 27, 2008
Candlelight Prayer Vigil for Caylee - Sunday Night - July 27
There will be a candlelight prayer vigil for Caylee at the Anthony home tonight at 8:30. All who want to pray for Caylee and the Anthony family are welcome. We will be meeting at Hopesprings Dr, Orlando (Yahoo Maps will find this location). Directions: going South on Chickasaw, 1.9 miles south of Curry Ford, turn left on to Grandee Dr. and then left on to Hopesprings Dr. - we will be gathering in the driveway. Thank you for your prayers!
12:25 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos

I suggested the possibility that Casey had a male friend over at the Anthony home and they were in the pool, Caylee included. Maybe Casey and her male friend got into a heated entanglement and had to move it into the house, leaving Caylee in the pool by herself and she drowned.

This would imply that someone else was involved and I still think she didn't act alone.

I love the way you put that!

Some have speculated that while on this shopping spree, Casey may have left Caylee in the hot car and she died. She panicked and put her in the trunk and well just tried to put it out of her mind. She then buried her in the back yard and again later on panicked and dug her up and put her back in the trunk and drove off and dumped her. Checking the credit card records would tell the cops when this all started maybe????
I think the whole family now knows were Caylee is and Grandma and Mom are trying to make the whole thing disappear and it isn't working. They are caught in their stupid lies. Grandma scares the beejesssus out of me. One hard hard women.
Shame on them.

This seems unlikely for a little girl that is almost 3 years old, she could easily just get out of the car - unless she was tied in. She would also be screaming loudly if in real pain. Dying from heat from being left in a car generally happens for much younger children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc