Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion # 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget a pic..... how long will it take her to give police a DESCRIPTION of this mysterious nanny so the public can be told who to look for?

Height, weight, age, hair color & style, eye color, etc..... basic info that would help people spot THE last known person with Caylee.

IMO, if police AND the FBI haven't released this info yet, it's only because there IS no nanny.

I haven't heard that the FBI is involved. Only heard Granny say "why isn't the FBI involved?"

Something else unusual that I am sure others have already discussed.

Cindy appears to be a very involved and activce participant in her grand daughters life up until a month ago.

How comfortable would she be with a nanny she had never met? Wouldn't she have grilled a young mother about where, how, why and be careful?

I am not that close with my mother and she is not that close to grandkids (nothing bad, just not that close!!) I was 21 when I had my son and my mother, grandmother and friends mothers all talked to me about who was watching my son and making sure it was someone trustworthy. . . they were trying to guide a young mother.

It just dawned on me that not only is it strange that Cindy had never met Zanny. . . it seems to be out of character for her to accept not ever having met this frequent nanny of her beloved granddaughter. Nor to have any emergency info for her.

I haven't heard that the FBI is involved. Only heard Granny say "why isn't the FBI involved?"

Ron Stucker, chief of the criminal-investigative division of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, said the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and FBI are helping with the case.

The FBI is making lab work associated with Caylee's disappearance a priority and working on out-of-state leads. FDLE is following up on leads in Florida and offering lab assistance.

http://mobile.orlandosentinel.com/detail.jsp?key=161579&rc=top&full=1

If Caylee was left in the car and strapped in a car seat, of which, the car seat is in the back of the car, most cars have "child-proof" door locks on vehicles so children can't open the door. Even adults in the back seat can't open the door as it can only be unlocked from the front.

The child could have been sleeping in the car seat and it may have been dark at the time, if this is how it all happened.

I see your point, except about the "dark" thing, as it would have to happen during the heat if the day, while it was still light. It's possible, I suppose, anything is possible as to the way Cayley may have been done away with, if (hopefully not) it happened. We'll probably never know unless Casey talks, or someone else knows and talks who thus far has not come forth.

What they do to reach a cell and this could be either County or Prison. Someone fronts them a land line # then their call is transferred through that # to the cell. Outside aids/pals, etc. often will install a phone for this purpose alone.

This has also been my experience with some jail phone systems, but not others. Some forbid/block call-forwarding, some don't. One thing my son was able to do was call someone on a land line and then have that person "conference" in the person who only had a cell phone. Then the person on the land line would hang up, allowing my son to talk to the person on the cell.

According to Granny, the shovel incident happened after the car came back. I heard that with my own ears and may just have the video on that one. But then Granny had an answer for everything.

Although the neighbor reports that Casey backed the car into the driveway, which was unusual. I don't know if a date was ever revealed.

Casey would know where the key was for the shed as she lived in that house for a long time. It is probably hanging somewhere in the kitchen. But she borrowed the shovel (like Cesar Lauren did) so as not to have any DNA on the house shovel.

The car was not in Cindy's possession from June 16th thru July 15th. The shovel being borrowed was Mid-late June.

I have TonE on my friends list and all that is there is music stuff. Nothing about Casey or Caylee.

He switched his mood from nauseated to nothing at all also.

and he has this comment:
"TonE Im sorry but i have no comment. Thank you."

I admire this, whether he is doing this to be noble or because he is actually listening to LE...

O.K. Being a retired bartender, this is where the police should go..To ALL the Bars Casey hung out with

Ask them how many nites casey was there?
Did she ever tell anyone about caylee?
Who was she with?
who did she come with?
how did she pay for her drinks?
Did she use her mothers credit card?
who does she date?
Who does she leave with?
Did she get drunk alot?
What is the scuttlebutt now that she is in jail?

Bartenders see and hear alot, I know I could write a book.

So LE Check all the places she went to an ask those Bartenders, I know in some cases we keep our mouths shut, but not in a missing child case.
They did and were told they thought she was just another college kid havin a good time, never knew she had a child. They obtained a warrant for the credit card files, like the phone records, etc. they confiscated more than one computer from more than one location and they still have the car. Bars 1st sentence, Nada

Something else unusual that I am sure others have already discussed.

Cindy appears to be a very involved and activce participant in her grand daughters life up until a month ago.

How comfortable would she be with a nanny she had never met? Wouldn't she have grilled a young mother about where, how, why and be careful?

I am not that close with my mother and she is not that close to grandkids (nothing bad, just not that close!!) I was 21 when I had my son and my mother, grandmother and friends mothers all talked to me about who was watching my son and making sure it was someone trustworthy. . . they were trying to guide a young mother.

It just dawned on me that not only is it strange that Cindy had never met Zanny. . . it seems to be out of character for her to accept not ever having met this frequent nanny of her beloved granddaughter. Nor to have any emergency info for her.

I am concerned over that too! Heck, I am concerned over my son's dog when my son is gone for many hours to a concert or whereever. So I can only imagine how I owuld ne with a grandchild and who is watching my grandchild.

What concerns me is that a child of this age is very clingy, shy and wants to be with mommy all the time. I can't see Caylee just going easily with just anyone. Although she may be a very social child, but still this is a hard age with children and their mommy.

I did search and it appears the actual letter was removed.

Jesse's dad also placed a copy of the letter on his myspace account. It has been removed

here is his statement where he targets websleuths:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=417843893

here is his account: (you have to scroll down a bit)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85212505

FWIW, Dad seems like a "new wave" bible thumper

Jesse's dad also placed a copy of the letter on his myspace account.

here is his statement where he targets websleuths:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=417843893

here is his account: (you have to scroll down a bit)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85212505

FWIW, Dad seems like a "new wave" bible thumper

This is not the letter. The letter is about paternity and other issues.

I'm sure this has been said time and time again, but I really think that they need to cut off all outside communication to Casey. Stop letting her watch the news, don't tell her where they are with the investigation, etc. Because she is able to see and hear everything, she's able to sick back and relax knowing exactly what the police know or don't know. Cut her off and let her fall apart.

I agree. Cindy seems very controlling, so it is strange she had never met the nanny. I know there has been some discussion as to whether the nanny really exists, but in the interview Lee gave, he states that he was able to confirm that two other people had met her (I'm assuming friends of Casey's).

The car was not in Cindy's possession from June 16th thru July 15th. The shovel being borrowed was Mid-late June.

Where does it say that Casey did not have the car from June 16th until June 30th?

I am not mentioning from June 30th to July 15th because we know where the car was.

I too feel the shovel was borrowed mid June, but like I mentioned Granny had another answer for it!

I'm sure this has been said time and time again, but I really think that they need to cut off all outside communication to Casey. Stop letting her watch the news, don't tell her where they are with the investigation, etc. Because she is able to see and hear everything, she's able to sick back and relax knowing exactly what the police know or don't know. Cut her off and let her fall apart.

According to Cindy, casey saw the news while in booking not actually in jail.

No one is reporting much on the investigation. I wish the police would release something.

This has also been my experience with some jail phone systems, but not others. Some forbid/block call-forwarding, some don't. One thing my son was able to do was call someone on a land line and then have that person "conference" in the person who only had a cell phone. Then the person on the land line would hang up, allowing my son to talk to the person on the cell.

Yep but not all. Some just have the landline number set up with an immediate transfer, they never pick it up. Plenty of parties call out (tell-on) their other half when their ticked or scared. Broadband lines transfer calls to cell number, etc. when internet goes down as well.

According to Granny, the shovel incident happened after the car came back. I heard that with my own ears and may just have the video on that one. But then Granny had an answer for everything.

That is what I was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member