Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and some other thoughts:

4. as for patrick, whether or not he goes to church and was just helping out, lending his support, sending her secret kisses through the glass divider, really doesn't matter. the conversation itself was sketchy. physical evidence (in this instance, the video itself) is normally a million times more probative in comparison with witness testimony. witnesses have guilt, they unconsciously alter their memory based on emotions, they have regrets, they feel the need to protect themselves from social judgment, etc.

this is just my opinion, but think about the things he said: could you ever imagine those words coming out of your mouth in a natural way? maybe if it was, "oh my god i saw you on the news, i feel terrible, i know you could never do this, i just wanted to say im here for you, remember jow awesome those kickball games were during recess??," i could believe it. he never said, dont worry, caylee will be found. he never even mentions caylee. he doesnt say, we will get you out of here because you are innocent. he just tells her to keep quiet and reminds her she has a friend outside. what kind of random middle school supporter is that?

listen, i don't think he is a bad guy. but i don't think he is being entirely truthful either. his myspace page completely changed over the past few days. there was a big long post about jesus (the perhaps maybe could be father of caylee who died in a car accident), about caylee herself, about all his past misdeeds and how hard it is to change his life but he is now trying (that one was from july 13th).

also, from all of his postings on both king merk, hot n chaotic (where there are pictures of patrick and at least 2 messages from casey that were posted in june), and a bunch of other friends of casey's myspace pages, it is clear that patrick isn't one of the "cool" members of their crew. but he definitely tries to be. to the annoyance of everyone else. wouldn't that be more of a reason to use him for a reason such as this? "hey, man, we need to help casey out, can you do me a favor?" and i bet he would. because he doesn't seem sinister or anything. but in my opinion, he does seem involved, even if just in an indirect way...

5. from the hair alone, the police will be able to tell if caylee was dead or alive. but they won't be able to tell how, in fact, she died. and that is key in the actual case itself (in terms of murder vs. manslaughter, intent vs. negligence). beyond a reasonable doubt is a very very high bar to meet. you need to convince the jury unanimously that there is no other possibility whatsoever that caylee could have died in another way. factor in that casey will never take the stand. they will never be able to point out how uncooperative she was. and what a huge liar. there is still damning circumstantial evidence. but LE badly wants the body or remains.

just to comment on what someone said earlier: i think the police have been incredibly transparent about their handling of the situation. dare i say it? i have been somewhat impressed. they didnt have to offer up the jail tapes, 911 calls, visitor logs, anything. they taped off the entire house (unlike so many other infamous cases) to protect the evidence. they have tried endlessly to create a controlled situation where they may ask casey pre-approved questions. baez is stalling. and i doubt casey will just "talk" to LE at this point. she would have already done so. this is about seeing what they can get out of it and protecting her from further incrimination. which is why the fbi needs to get involved, because she can't claim the same privileges. any update on that?

6. on that same note, the anthonys' are pushing this public sympathy thing way too far. the prayer vigil tonight? the trust fund? the publix table? no one is buying it anymore. and it's not lending credence to the fact that casey is innocent. it makes it look like they are covering for her. i feel awful for the grandparents, regardless of cindy's craziness. casey is beyond selfish, if for no other reason than for putting them through this, but to ask the public to buy into their fantasy is unrealistic. and its backfiring. quickly.

okay sorry about all of this....

So there is no "defense fund" as was mentioned here yesterday? Me confused!

I also read a news article that stated her parents had set up a defense fund - it's just totally separate from the search fund. I seriously doubt they will get any contributions to it.

The smell I believe would have been initially confined to the trunk. He wouldn't have a reason to go in the trunk if he was just giving her a lift back to who knows where.

Or maybe he didn't even get out of his car, maybe he just pulled up and Casey hopped in.

The smell I believe would have been initially confined to the trunk. He wouldn't have a reason to go in the trunk if he was just giving her a lift back to who knows where.

I don't think he ever got out of his vehicle. He probably just pulled into the the parking lot, and she was waiting for him.

So there is no "defense fund" as was mentioned here yesterday? Me confused!

Not that I am aware of. I think people were thinking this benefit was for Casey's defense or perhaps for her bond, but it's not!

Now Granny and Gramps gave an interview with People Magazine according to the paper, so I would imagine they received some money from People Magazine!

Does anyone know exactly how long it has been since Casey had a real job, one that produced a paycheck? The reason I ask is because when the GP was giving out flyers and t-shirts yesterday he said something to the effect of, Casey would leave the house with Caylee, take her to the nanny, and go to work.
Did the GPs really believe Casey was working everyday? Didn't they ever try to call her at this non-existant job? What the heck did this family talk about when they were all together?
GM says Casey talked about Zanny all of the time....so what did she say about her? Please fill us in Gramma.

Another thing, I am hoping the forensic tests are back before the new bond hearing Wednesday. It seems to be taking a very long time, doesn't it?

Answering my own question :ashamed0005:
I just found the new thread The Real World: Who cuts the checks?
Thanks for starting that one.

okay, so i am caught up! i missed you guys (i just flew from NC to NY so i had time on my hands). here is what i think:

from what i gather, tony is sort of stunned by all of this. he is helping LE, he had no idea anything was wrong with caylee, casey just always said she was with the nanny, etc. neighbors confirmed his pool story and said that caylee seemed really happy playing with him, etc. his myspace said mood: "nauseated" yesterday. also, this is about the worst publicity for a club promoter ever. i mean, can't you hear it? "yeah, lets all go to fusian (it bothers me that they spell it this way), where that crazy chick spent all her time after ditching her toddler and then lied her face off about an imaginary nanny. yessss." i really think he just thought he was casually hooking up with casey. she left him these flirty and sweet posts on myspace - he never returned them, even before all of this exploded. (sidenote: i wish i had taken screenshots of everyone's profiles before they went private).

so, while he may not have questioned her antics, like hey supermom where the hell is your kid, i don't think he ever anticipated this or saw it coming. and i really don't think he participated in it. he is the one who openly stated that he picked her up from where she ditched the car. and he, at the very least, seemed shocked that it wasn't really out of gas and oh yeah, smelled like a dead body. as for casey's cell phone; i have read that LE picked it up from tony's apartment. but i'm not entirely sure about that.

i think she wanted to talk to tony so badly, because: a) she seems like one of those crazy obsessive girls (look at how she hangs on him in the pictures), b) she needed to determine what he would say about her/how he still feels (um kiss that relationship goodbye, my dear), c) this guy was her life for the entire month of june, another dimension of the warped fantasy in her head. even the messages she leaves on other people's pages are about tony, or hanging out with tony, or fusian. i think she loved having an in at a club. maybe im wrong, but i think casey is all about casey and only casey.

2. she does have a criminal record. a few traffic infractions, at least three; when i find the free criminal records website i looked at (i can't and it is driving me nuts right now), i will post it up here. i read somewhere that casey doesn't have a valid license. but the police report itself has a license number on it. im not sure if maybe it was suspended or she was put on probation. but nothing super alarming from the records.

3. i thought that the other mikewalker myspace page (oveida or wherever) was really interesting. i am a big proponent of the scary dude with guns (our boy king merk), only because he is connected with all of casey and her friends. but there is definitely a post, i think from amy to casey on facebook maybe, that says "i didn't change my mail in time, how do i get my insurance letter from the oveida house, it went there" or something like that. and there may be another one that talks about "not since the oveida house incident." my gut still says merk, but this intrigues me....

Welcome back, my theory warp Casey was runnin with other thugs. The Casey star gazing theory with the TonE connections, make good sense. Casey was fast with the guys and yes needy=clingy. He was letting her move in though, yes, no? Maybe she had a hard time keeping up with his circut run, very fast pace. Network, network its hard work promoting, no joke.

St ID# often same as DL# Fl friends of WS will know. Crim diff from misd. even on traffic, has to be heavy for crim chrg. blah blah, rgt? lol

Yeah phone was inventoried.

Casey's party/club circuit opened her up to added associations unk types not so sweet. She loves any pirate. :clap:

I'm a bit afraid for the vigil tonight. Will anyone show up? If they do, will they be supportive or an angry mob with torches?

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said her daughter is afraid there may be several people involved in Caylee's disappearance.
Cindy Anthony would not say more than that when News 13 caught up with her Saturday evening.
"We haven't had any major threats, or anything like that, but she warned us of certain people to stay clear of," Cindy Anthony said.
Cindy said Casey will meet with investigators she feels she can trust to talk more about her daughter's disappearance, and how to get her back.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/27/prayer_vigil_for_caylee.html

yeah, the butt picture is from a while ago.. her hair was a lot shorter.
I also saw the la vida bella in her photobucket account.
I also saw these that were interesting. I mean, I know everyone already is saying jesus ortiz may have been the person she claimed was the dad... but heres an icon she has of him.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/15/?action=view&current=Picture1.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/15/?action=view&current=o35.png

Wow! Are those from Casey's account?? So...have you sleuthers found anymore evidence of Jesus being the father? If Casey made that, it is very likely he is the one she at least told people was the father.

And the "Z is for Zanny"? Did that come from Casey's account??? That is big. That is much more likely to be a drug reference than a praise to her babysitter!

Sorry if this has been discussed...I just can't keep up.

I'm a bit afraid for the vigil tonight. Will anyone show up? If they do, will they be supportive or an angry mob with torches?

I think there will be people there who honestly want to participate in a vigil for little Caylee. I wonder if the Anthony's had a church they regularly attended?

It seemed there were quite a few at one very early on. Even if I were in Orlando, I would not go. I do say prayers for little Caylee to be found, tho. I want the truth to come out, but I just do not know if it will.

I just have a feeling that there will be some movement in the case against Casey tomorrow.

They did and were told they thought she was just another college kid havin a good time, never knew she had a child. They obtained a warrant for the credit card files, like the phone records, etc. they confiscated more than one computer from more than one location and they still have the car. Bars 1st sentence, Nada
Thank you I guess I missed that..:woohoo:

Hi Everyone,

I've been on R&R with the Grandkids....but have kept up on this case...via NG & Greta.....they aren't as informative as my WS buddies.

I will try catching up on all the posts.......but do have some observations.
I know ya all are way ahead of me here.....

I don't understand why Cindy is still trying to cover for Casey?
The lawyer whatever his name is / was a total jerk to NG. He is only in it for the money & certainly not in finding little Caylee.....he's an azz....

I sincerely doubt Caylee is alive or Casey would be singing like a bird by now. She has got to be going nuts sitting in jail & not out sporting the newest sexiest line of clothes she can buy.

I think it means zany as in crazy or nutty. More than likely she downloaded those pictures from an icon/avatar site. IMO

Wow! Are those from Casey's account?? So...have you sleuthers found anymore evidence of Jesus being the father? If Casey made that, it is very likely he is the one she at least told people was the father.

And the "Z is for Zanny"? Did that come from Casey's account??? That is big. That is much more likely to be a drug reference than a praise to her babysitter!

Sorry if this has been discussed...I just can't keep up.

yes, she has about 12 photo bucket folders.
if you go to this link
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/
the folders are on the left hand side and look like:

* icons
* new stuff
* pictures
* quotes

I think the zany one is a weird coincident. Not referring to the nanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag