Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enjoying this Nancy Grace show. Doesn't sound like they've listened to the most recent phone calls.

OME

There still covering it though! FBI has said that they are just waiting on Casey's call! Casey needs to make that call.[/QUOTE

casey does not really want to make that call. i think it is more fluff and drama, adding to our perception of how guilty she is. their whole theme as been blame local LE - continued today with the gag order motion. they want to create the appearance of how casey, oh our poor casey, she wants to help, she would love to talk to the fbi, but local police are just being impossible...

someone should call her bluff.

When lee talked to Casey about being at universal, not for work not for somthing, they both seemed to be shady about why she was there but he seemed to know he seems to know more then we think he does.

I know you didn't ask for my personal opinion on this but....
I would bet money that she was a drug runner and this Zanny is
the one she would run the drugs for.
Wanna bet that when they say "baby sitter" they mean "drug dealer"?

And no one carries 2 phones around all the time and switch out the SIMs card. There is a reason she doesn't want that particular black jack found.

Sorry... had to add to this...
A drug dealer carries two phones!
One for business and one for personal!

O'Reilly on Fox News, will be talking about the Video in a few minutes or so!

You misunderstood my statement. Why break into the shed to steal gas, but didn't break into the shed to get a shovel!

Well, I suppose if she used the neighbor's shovel to break into the shed, once the shed was broken into and the parents' shovel was accessible, she didn't need to steal it anymore because she'd already used the neighbor's shovel to break in. LOL. I just confused myself.

Floridas sunshine laws requires that BY LAW the calls had to be released! LE and attorny not happy about it

OK, I'm watching Nancy Grace right now. Someone brought up the reward for Caylee's recovery. So I got to thinking. Casey is so nonchalant and as I said before a con woman. Let's say she owed a huge drug debt. So she colludes with someone else to hide Caylee and in the meantime everyone thinks the young girl is dead. But in reality alive and at some point someone will miraculously appear with little Caylee and collect the reward. At some point this person who is a friend of Casey's splits the reward with her. Yep, I know it sounds silly but I keep thinking of her con woman approach and nonchalant behavior. She just comes across like she doesn't care or knows she's alive and will pull this caper off. I only point this out simply because as Diane Dimond said on NG tonight nothing seems to make sense about this case. Indulge me for a moment on this. Yes, I still believe she's dead but I also think something is amiss here and when it's all said and done we'll look back and say, aw we should have seen that coming. So then you say but the dead body, well they haven't released anything yet. Far fetched? Yes, but this Casey is a con woman and think about it, most drug users become cons to feed their habits.

I hope that if, by a miracle, Caylee is brought home, that she has the opportunity to find out how many heart's she touched and how many people were trying to bring her home and pray for her.

I'm sure she'd trade it all in for one second of concern out of her own mother!

Sorry... had to add to this...
A drug dealer carries two phones!
One for business and one for personal!

But, I thought I heard Casey say it was the same phone number. What purpose would you have two phones with the same number? Different numbers, I agree. :)

At first she tells her brother that the BlackJack wasnt holding a charge, so she was using her old phone. THEN, when he asks her where it is, she says she "lost" it somewhere.

I say she has been using that phone exclusively since purchasing it, and when the police asked for her cell phone, she gave the OLD one.

OK, I'm watching Nancy Grace right now. Someone brought up the reward for Caylee's recovery. So I got to thinking. Casey is so nonchalant and as I said before a con woman. Let's say she owed a huge drug debt. So she colludes with someone else to hide Caylee and in the meantime everyone thinks the young girl is dead. But in reality alive and at some point someone will miraculously appear with little Caylee and collect the reward. At some point this person who is a friend of Casey's splits the reward with her. Yep, I know it sounds silly but I keep thinking of her con woman approach and nonchalant behavior. She just comes across like she doesn't care or knows she's alive and will pull this caper off. I only point this out simply because as Diane Dimond said on NG tonight nothing seems to make sense about this case. Indulge me for a moment on this. Yes, I still believe she's dead but I also think something is amiss here and when it's all said and done we'll look back and say, aw we should have seen that coming. So then you say but the dead body, well they haven't released anything yet. Far fetched? Yes, but this Casey is a con woman and think about it, most drug users become cons to feed their habits.

Interesting, fresh approach!

My x son in law is a drug dealer!

Bless your heart. Good thing there is an "x" there now, huh.. You have shed a new light on my thoughts here now.

Lee and Casey seemed to be on the same page with why she was at this park, not working and not fun. That's crazy-ish.

In a way your post is similar to what I think happened.
Other than to add... instead of her hiding Caylee to collect the reward money
she gave Caylee to her drug dealer as collateral for the drug debt.

bumping the daily update...add to it or subtract...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine asked for a daily update... I am not that good so please anyone correct me if I missed something. Links can be found by reading back into the threads from today

As of today Casey has been sitting in the hooscow going on two weeks (12 days to be exact). She is now considered a person of interest in her missing daughter's case.

Orange County SD, on their page on this case (thanks Chatty) reported that on or around June 24 George Anthony reported Gas cans and 50 dollars of gas stolen from his shed!

Some posters speculated whether the borrowed shovel could have been used on the lock of the shed. Could Casey have stolen the gas? And why? Where could you burn something without raising a red flag? One poster speculated perhaps the backyard bbq and a few threw campgrounds out. There are two parks in the Orlando area that would fit the bill, and of course we already know that the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard. (eta turkey lake park and blanchard park which is 11.3 miles from poi's home)

Two more "casey calls" were just released. One between Casey and her brother. One between casey and her mother (not sure if audio is up yet on that one...help me out...anyone)..

Posters discussed (thank you SS) being very careful in posting info from friends' myspace pages as they, more than likely, are victims as well.

One poster (and please forgive me...I forget who posted this) actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has filed a gag order for the bighouse phone calls. One poster aptly predicted what Stan the man will hopefuly say, "no way Jose".

ETA: Chatty has reported on the pizza experiment. It has been a week and the super, super supreme...locked in a trunk in extreme heat has shriveled up like jerky...and produced...you got it.....NO STENCH

ETA: BLINK had a very prophetic moment today in lieu of the gas cans....this landscaping truck was in her neighbor's driveway http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Blink34_photos/WS/100_3485.jpg

ETA: several posters pointed out that Casey had two cells phones, one which was a black jack that she lost somewhere around blanchard park (one of the parks mentioned above re: burning) or universal. Blanchard park is also near Amscott where the car was abandoned on 27 June and towed on 30 June

ETA: Jose Baez was retained by Casey upon learning of him in the first few hours of being arrested. No info on how she actually retained him!

In a way your post is similar to what I think happened.
Other than to add... instead of her hiding Caylee to collect the reward money
she gave Caylee to her drug dealer as collateral for the drug debt.

i can't see a drug dealer wanting the responsibility of a kid while they were waiting for an award. especially since she didn't even report it until her mom pushed it. how was she to get that kind of money...before caylee was reported missing they didn't even know there would have been an award. no one knew she was missing until mom kept pushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay