Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry it was me! Christine asked someone to do a daily update so I watched all the videos, took notes and typed them up. Sorry! I started a new thread and I pasted it there....linked above in post # 348 ...and again...sorry ladybass that we were doing it at the same time!

No problem honey! We are all posting really fast, and its ahrd to keep track of whats what.

Thank you so much for the recap BTW!

George Anthony filed a police report back on June 24th, 2008 that two gas cans and $50.00 were stolen from his shed in the backyard after someone broke the lock and door. Interesting, huh?! The same day that Jesse said he heard Caylee's voice in the background of that call. However, the report appears to be made in the morning.

From what I can tell it is indicating he thought it occurred between 6PM 6/23 and 10am 6/24. We really need to know when the ANthony's were away, imo.

Isn't it funny how agreeable Casey is with her brother? When the transcripts come out, I want to count how many times she says absolutely (in one sentence). I'm usually super agreeable when I'm trying to get my own way when I know that I am in the wrong. Like when you try to get out of a ticket or a late fee, lol.

She also said she wasn't giving the cops anything anymore. When asked about receipts she said she didn't have them anymore and that it was all too late that she wasn't giving them anything and whatever she did have left she was giving her own investigators or people looking for caylee. she hates the cops there. That family is just a mess.

Hi all! I'd like to throw my 2 cents in. Being from Orlando, both parks, Blanchard and Turkey Lake have no camping facilities. Turkey Lake is on the other side of town and not close to the area of the Anthony's. Now there is Moss Park I would check there first.
~snipped from the turkey lake park website~
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There’s camping here, too. Cabins that sleep up to 10 are available for $35 per night. “Family” for trailers and RVs are $15 per night including electricity and water. If you need a sewer hookup as well, the price is $18. The area is beautifully shaded, with picnic tables and barbecue pits. A “primitive” camping area nearby is less shady, but at $7 per four-person tent, the price may be right. Camping requires reservations. [/FONT]
http://www.theotherorlando.com/contents/chapters/16/turkey.html

She is threatening a suit against channel 9 if they don't stop trying to talk to Casey's friends.. Oh brother.....

Damage control......... isn't working.

She says LE changed the password on Casey's side of the computer.

Why should she care?
They obviously don't want anyone in there changing anything.
But I don't see why she would care?
I would think she would want ALL possible evidence kept safe.:confused:

She says LE changed the password on Casey's side of the computer.

Ummm this tells me that they are trying to prevent Cindy from adding or deleting anything from the computer or sites...

OOOOH! Cindy is attempting to open a can of whoop-azz on the sheriff's office and she sounds like an ungrateful beeotch! Tune into FOX!

She wants to file charges.
wants people fired
blah blah blah blah
omg

The theme from looney tunes is running thru my head.

This call with Lee is an act by both of them.
First they discuss everything being public and then launch into a bs session.

:behindbar:mad::eek::behindbar
what a bunch of p@@p

OMG!!!!! this woman needs duct tape on her mouth!!! How can she not realize that both she and her daughter are the reasons that we are questioning what happened?

Like mother like daughter!

Boy, I feel sorry for Lee. He has to be in the middle of his crazy fam damily!

Why did they have to cut off Cindy's interview on Greta just as she was saying "this person has been in my daughter's vocabulary for three years - do you really think she has been planning this for that long..." or something to that effect. Maybe we can find the whole thing online?

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!
This interview with Cindy on Greta!!!!

Cindy demands respect?
Do ya'll HEAR HER?????????????????
totally AMAZING!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
oh please do narrate....my hubby is hogging the tv and watching some stupid movie he has seen at least 20 times already!

did anyone just hear the call betw Lee & Casey??

a lot of it was hard to understand...wish i had the transcript of it....

I am surprised LE gave her back the computer. She could take it to a professional and get into Casey's side or have the whole thing deleted.

Casey has a lot of cameras. On photobucket, you can see which cameras she is using. All of the "unknown" cameras would be photos edited, emailed, or from her cell phones. I don't know that any of this has to do with anything, except that one could sort out what pictures are taken by cell phone.

Her cameras aren't cheap, either.
Canon Canon PowerShot A75
NIKON COOLPIX L12
SONY DSC-S40

I wonder if Casey had a "Sun Pass" for her car. If so then I hope it too was turned over to LE along with the car because it could help track where she went anytime she used a toll road. If LE knows the dates and times she passed through a toll plaza then they might be able to pull up the video of her and the car and possibly identify who was in it with her.

Also many places have updated their video surveillance equipment, to Digital Witness or other programs like it and they back the data up to a computer instead of to old fashioned tapes which have to be changed frequently. It allows the video data to be kept for a much longer period of time without the hassle of storing tapes. A friend of my installed it in his business and it keeps all video data for 120 days. FYI Let's hope some of the places Casey went had the newer surveillance systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!