Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey's behavior makes perfect sense if she knows exactly where Caylee is and for whatever reason does not want someone to know. The smiling and smirking - she's in control and is letting someone know she'll stay right where she is. Who this someone is I don't know but I think it could be Cindy. Seems she is punishing her family - maybe for taking the credit cards and other freebies away.

Or it could be looked at as the OPPOSITE of high school drama -- someone being an adult before accusing someone else of something.

I think it has to do with the delivery.. In the past people claiming to be inside or having theories they cant share, bombshells, fears for safety real or perceived, have almost exclusively turned out to be folks attempting to manipulate the dialog or theories here. Couple that with what appears to be both posters and lurkers copying people's posts from here verbatim and posting as their own on different sites, has become very discouraging.

I am personally aware of 3 vets with excellent insight and resources who for the time being refuse to post on this thread as a a result. Sad. This is about finding a baby, imo, deceased. I really dont see any room for anything else here, imo..

Cat here is a previous post I had that tells how casey hired her lawyer and the mom's (Cindy)comment about it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2426103&postcount=137
I don't believe she learned about him from other inmates. When asked how she was going to pay for him Cindy said "You know what, don't worry about it"

This stinks to high heaven. I don't think he would need a pro-bono case like this. Cindy said it is NOT PRO BONO..SHE IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT

I'm still trying to determine the original source that said Ricardo Morales was an ex-cop.

I don't see it in the affidavit - it just seemed to come out of nowhere one day.

Swag, I just wanted to say that I applaud you for not blindly posting info you have questions about. I also believe you weren't playing games, just trying to find out how to reach a mod. Sorry you started getting so much flack...not necessary at all.

as far as i can tell swag is still here. i dont know why you think he/she has left. the green light is still on next to her/his name, and is currently viewing this thread.

maybe he/she will get the nod from a mod soon, and post the info we're all dying to hear!

:D

Because her name had disappeared from the list of "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread" at the bottom of the page.
Obviously, she is back now.

I'm not sure what you mean by verifying the cadaver dog thing. Their accuracy or testing on where they hit? But the grandparents yard was dug up. That happened two days after Caylee was arrested.

I meant verify that it actually happened. Guess I just want to believe that Caylee is alive. Sorry I wasnt aware that they actually did dig up the yard. Well I guess that is enough for me. I so want to believe that she gave this child away. But I just couldn't explain the cadaver dogs.

Just FYI - not sure if it works this way here but it does on other VB forums I am on - if you are not "active" for over 10 minutes, your "Green light" goes off. If you are writing a very long post or PM or just on another tab in Firefox for more than 10 minutes, this happens.

C'mon everyone. Enough about Swag. I hope he/she has some good and new info. This case needs it.

However, I don't beg for a poster to post info like this. That's because after following thousands of cases I have never had a cryptic post turn out to be anything other than wrong information or something that another poster found weeks before.

So please, verify your info, double and triple check it. If you have a question PM a mod for advice. Do all of this before making a post. That way you don't end up with egg on your face.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can't imagine that anything that can be found on the Internet is any kind of a "bombshell" that relates to the core issue of this case: where is Caylee, or whether or not her mother knows where she is and if she is alive or dead.

Casey's behavior makes perfect sense if she knows exactly where Caylee is and for whatever reason does not want someone to know. The smiling and smirking - she's in control and is letting someone know she'll stay right where she is. Who this someone is I don't know but I think it could be Cindy. Seems she is punishing her family - maybe for taking the credit cards and other freebies away.

No offense, but that sounds like a movie, IMO real life is lot simpler than that.

I don't believe she learned about him from other inmates. When asked how she was going to pay for him Cindy said "You know what, don't worry about it"

This stinks to high heaven. I don't think he would need a pro-bono case like this. Cindy said it is NOT PRO BONO..SHE IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT

Yeah sure.... as soon as Casey gets out of jail.... she'll steal gas & sell it to pay off her lawyer. :rolleyes:

More likely Casey & mom are counting on selling their tragic story to the networks for fast cash.

Wet blanket here.. I think determining paternity or assumed paternity by juxtaposing photos in comparison of an almost 3 year old is crossing the line of speculation. In that theory I am apparetntly the kidnapper of my own two children who look like their Dad..

One of my children doesn't look like me or her bio-dad. She looks like my grandfather. Funny thing is a lot of folks we meet think my blue-eyed blonde-haired daughter looks like her step-father who has dark hair and brown eyes. I didn't even meet him till she was 6 years old LOL

Just FYI - not sure if it works this way here but it does on other VB forums I am on - if you are not "active" for over 10 minutes, your "Green light" goes off. If you are writing a very long post or PM or just on another tab in Firefox for more than 10 minutes, this happens.

I am on another VB forum and the adminstrator set it up to where if a member goes off line, the green light stay lite for 10 minutes. I have gone away from my computer while on this forum for hours and come back and I am still "green" ... no clue how this one is set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member