Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing a look pass between Casey and Jose Baez the day of her bond hearing. It was so bizarre. It was like they had known each other for a long time. The smile she gave him when she first saw him was not what you usually expect from a client and her attorney.

I recently sold an article regarding "body language" I study it constantly..there was just something that I picked up that day between Casey and Jose that gave me the willies.
Between this connection, and the odd connection with the Fusian parent company and all those nanny domains, it certainly does seem that there is something happening on the way, way downlow. But what?

I remember seeing a look pass between Casey and Jose Baez the day of her bond hearing. It was so bizarre. It was like they had known each other for a long time. The smile she gave him when she first saw him was not what you usually expect from a client and her attorney.

I recently sold an article regarding "body language" I study it constantly..there was just something that I picked up that day between Casey and Jose that gave me the willies.

Maybe she has slept with him.

Anybody else hopeful because there doesn't seem to have been an organized search for Caylee's body? Also, the cadaver dog thing, is this verified? Wouldn't they have started digging in the grandparents backyard? It just seems to me that maybe the police think that this child may be alive.

Also, I really want the police to start arresting other people for obstruction of justice. This family is so crazy I hardly believe that they are all willing to get in trouble for Casey. To me this will get them all talking. Maybe they should try to turn all of them against each other. It doesn't seem that it would be that hard. I'm sorry the fact that all of these people didn't see Caylee and kept hearing this girl lie about the situation knowing her history, that maybe these people should have spoke up or questioned Casey sooner. What kind of people are these?

Aside from dying to hear what Swag has found out. . . I am surprised no one else is commenting on the posts from CindySnow, CuriousityCat.

I know sometimes we reach to find answers, but the Bella Vida complex being next to Baez and a Gonzalez is way telling, particularly if she did have to dispose of the child's body it would make sense that the tattoo was based on something that reminded her.

How DID Casey pay for an attorney like Jose Baez??? I don't think Cindy and George hired him. I heard Lee emphasize on one interview "Jose Baez is CASEY'S attorney.

Most people in her position would have a court appointed public defender. What gives with that???

Between this connection, and the odd connection with the Fusian parent company and all those nanny domains, it certainly does seem that there is something happening on the way, way downlow. But what?

There's deep embedded connections that we haven't even scratched the surface with yet. I'm almost sure of it.

IMO

Can anyone do pics of Caylee, Jesus, Richardo and JP all on one screen so we can look at all their facial features?

Anybody else hopeful because there doesn't seem to have been an organized search for Caylee's body? Also, the cadaver dog thing, is this verified? Wouldn't they have started digging in the grandparents backyard? It just seems to me that maybe the police think that this child may be alive.

Also, I really want the police to start arresting other people for obstruction of justice. This family is so crazy I hardly believe that they are all willing to get in trouble for Casey. To me this will get them all talking. Maybe they should try to turn all of them against each other. It doesn't seem that it would be that hard. I'm sorry the fact that all of these people didn't see Caylee and kept hearing this girl lie about the situation knowing her history, that maybe these people should have spoke up or questioned Casey sooner. What kind of people are these?

They (Cindy) created this monster. They have enabled her for years. Bad genes/parenting.

How DID Casey pay for an attorney like Jose Baez??? I don't think Cindy and George hired him. I heard Lee emphasize on one interview "Jose Baez is CASEY'S attorney.

Most people in her position would have a court appointed public defender. What gives with that???

Baez has the look of someone who's working pro-bono.... the guy looks ECSTATIC with all the attention he's getting.

He & Casey are 2 peas in a pod.

I'm not sure what you mean by verifying the cadaver dog thing. Their accuracy or testing on where they hit? But the grandparents yard was dug up. That happened two days after Caylee was arrested.

Baez has the look of someone who's working pro-bono.... the guy looks ECSTATIC with all the attention he's getting.

He & Casey are 2 peas in a pod.

When I worked in another state there was an attorney who always was "on call" if any of the girls that worked for a popular group of "topless" bars owned by a rich man in that town.

That's what I am wondering about Jose. He may look "ecstatic" for another reason, if you get my drift. He couldn't handle it and so who ever is paying for him brought in this "bulldog" co counsel. He reminds me of a Mafia attorney.

I don't mean to butt in here, so forgive me if I am, but I don't see ANY resemblence to Caylee. Others say "He looks just like Caylee". What do you guys think?

Wet blanket here.. I think determining paternity or assumed paternity by juxtaposing photos in comparison of an almost 3 year old is crossing the line of speculation. In that theory I am apparetntly the kidnapper of my own two children who look like their Dad..

Looks like Swag has signed off and taken her info with her.
I sure hope she wasn't offended by some of the flack she just
started getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members